Hello everyone,
Some advice is what I need.
Sema was my medication for a year, and it worked great. Until higher doses became intolerable, so 1mg was my maximum.
A switch to TZ followed for three months, but 2.5mg was where I stayed, except for one time at 5mg because of the cost. Even so, 2.5mg was enough that I could still control myself to some extent.
Reta has been in place for a month now, starting at 1mg, then week five brought a drop to 1.5mg, and two or three days ago my sixth dose of 2mg went in, with the interval even shortened to five days.
Why no real effects are being felt, I don't understand, even though my Sema and TZ doses weren't actually that high.
Increasing the dose to 2.5mg every five days is what I want. Can anyone help? Any experience with this out there?
About a kilo has even been gained in the last two weeks.
Sports also started 2 weeks ago for me (a shoulder injury meant a 3-month break, and before that I was active for 6 months)
Some advice is what I need.
Sema was my medication for a year, and it worked great. Until higher doses became intolerable, so 1mg was my maximum.
A switch to TZ followed for three months, but 2.5mg was where I stayed, except for one time at 5mg because of the cost. Even so, 2.5mg was enough that I could still control myself to some extent.
Reta has been in place for a month now, starting at 1mg, then week five brought a drop to 1.5mg, and two or three days ago my sixth dose of 2mg went in, with the interval even shortened to five days.
Why no real effects are being felt, I don't understand, even though my Sema and TZ doses weren't actually that high.
Increasing the dose to 2.5mg every five days is what I want. Can anyone help? Any experience with this out there?
About a kilo has even been gained in the last two weeks.
Sports also started 2 weeks ago for me (a shoulder injury meant a 3-month break, and before that I was active for 6 months)