Selank/Semax Experiences

Update for everyone

To get any noticeable effect from semax, 500mcg appears to be the amount required for me

For selank, 400mcg

The sensation from both is only slight. I plan to increase the dose, purely for science.
 
I'm trying out both at the moment. Selank is the one I lean toward. Social anxiety isn't something I deal with, nor are the other conditions it's meant for.

From my own experience, it acts as a mood stabiliser and appears to blunt how strongly you react to stress, all without side effects. It's excellent. My job is one I can't stand, yet I've caught myself sharing laughs with the people I work with once more.

At roughly 600mcg intranasally each day I was seeing results; these days I take 200mcg subq in the morning plus 300mcg intranasally later in the day, and the results are better. Week 3 is where I am now, and once I hit 4 weeks I'll take 1 or 2 weeks off.

Don't go in expecting a benzo-type rush; it's only when you look back that you notice your mood stayed level and you aren't fretting over stuff beyond your control.
 
I'm only beginning to look into Selank & Semax, and I'm curious what on/off cycles people here follow. The suggestions I've come across vary wildly, and no single consistent opinion seems to exist.
 
mchuchu said:


Hello everyone,

I just recently started on semax/selank IN about 200-250mcg per dose and I don't seem to feel anything. Can anyone share their experience with what I'm supposed to feel? Should I go subq? Up my dose? Does it take weeks/months before I notice a change like other peps? Are there different peps out there for brain cognition? Appreciate y'all!

Click to expand...

NA Semax is something I've come to really enjoy. My dose is 500-750mcg IN, taken 2x daily. For me the effect hangs around for roughly 4 hours. What I get from it is a very pleasant boost to cognition across the board. It also lifts my mood, which gives it an antidepressant quality as well. Around 7 days in is when it tends to become clearly noticeable to me.
 
tendency said:

NA Semax is something I've come to really enjoy. My dose is 500-750mcg IN, taken 2x daily. For me the effect hangs around for roughly 4 hours. What I get from it is a very pleasant boost to cognition across the board. It also lifts my mood, which gives it an antidepressant quality as well. Around 7 days in is when it tends to become clearly noticeable to me.
I'm still waiting to get my test results back for Semax, and I'm planning to go the IN route since that appears to be the method most people prefer. I've never reconstituted anything for IN use before — could you share any pointers on how to mix it for that delivery method, or did you get yours already mixed in a nasal dispenser?
 
ON2WL said:

I'm still waiting to get my test results back for Semax, and I'm planning to go the IN route since that appears to be the method most people prefer. I've never reconstituted anything for IN use before — could you share any pointers on how to mix it for that delivery method, or did you get yours already mixed in a nasal dispenser?
I buy the 'snoot' bottles from Amazon since they tend to be pretty accurate (usually 🙂), delivering .1ml with each pump. For my Semax, I mix it as 50% bac and 50% sterile saline.
 
tendency said:

I buy the 'snoot' bottles from Amazon since they tend to be pretty accurate (usually 🙂), delivering .1ml with each pump. For my Semax, I mix it as 50% bac and 50% sterile saline.
Does the BA in bac cause irritation?
 
ON2WL said:

Does the BA in bac cause irritation?
For most people, using 100% BAC to recon IN tends to burn, so that's usually not recommended. I prefer keeping some in there for preservation. Others choose to recon with 100% sterile saline.
 
Sterile saline is the only thing I use. Since a cycle typically runs 20-30 days, I mix up a batch sized for that span and store it in the fridge. Filtering is part of my process too. No issues so far.
 
Back
Top