Selank plus Semax in one syringe: how to pull it off?

Kyli

Explorer
Joined
Jun 12, 2026
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Location
Bulgaria
Hi all — quick question about injections.

What I want is to put Selank and Semax into the same syringe, so how should that be done? Each of mine is 10 mg in 2 ml of BAC. Drawing the Selank up first (0.05 ml) and then adding the Semax, the second liquid barely flows in. There is also a droplet that gathers behind the needle — sometimes it detaches, sometimes it stays. On top of that I don't want the two vials cross-contaminating each other.

So what's the right technique for getting both peptides into a single syringe?
 
The proper approach involves transferring both into a fresh sterile vial or a pen cartridge so they are blended in advance, letting you control the exact proportions.
 
BrightCandle said:

The proper approach involves transferring both into a fresh sterile vial or a pen cartridge so they are blended in advance, letting you control the exact proportions.
My goal is to steer clear of combining or pre-combining these peptides entirely. Yes, I'm aware pre-mixed stacks exist. However, based on what I've looked into myself, I'd rather not go that route. Having a syringe prepared for use just a few minutes afterward is one scenario. Leaving peptides in contact with one another over an extended period is a different matter altogether.
 
Twice daily I do this for diy klow

Once the first pep is drawn, I turn the needle upward and then draw in air that matches or is a bit above the amount I'm about to pull next. Keeping the needle pointing up — though this step may not really be needed — I put it into the following vial, inject the air there, and then withdraw that vial's dose.

After that, I inject.

Since I don't change needles, there's certainly a chance of contamination passing from one vial into the next, but I accept that risk 😂
 
ladyj779 said:

Twice daily I do this for diy klow

Once the first pep is drawn, I turn the needle upward and then draw in air that matches or is a bit above the amount I'm about to pull next. Keeping the needle pointing up — though this step may not really be needed — I put it into the following vial, inject the air there, and then withdraw that vial's dose.

After that, I inject.

Since I don't change needles, there's certainly a chance of contamination passing from one vial into the next, but I accept that risk 😂
That seems correct...When you're pulling from 2 vials, here's the approach I'd take... 👍
 
I've also considered drawing up GHKCU together with TB4 and KPV into a single syringe and injecting it. Would that work, in your opinion?
 
Chrissven said:

I've also considered drawing up GHKCU together with TB4 and KPV into a single syringe and injecting it. Would that work, in your opinion?
to be honest... I wouldn't do it. TB4 and KPV are probably okay. When it comes to GHK-Cu, though... opinions differ. As I see it, GHK-Cu can't be mixed with anything. That's why I inject it 30 min after the other peptides. I also stay away from stacks that include GHK-Cu. A video came out recently where someone had a lab test a stack, but there's no telling what they were actually testing. The way I see it, GHK-Cu shouldn't be combined with anything....
 
ladyj779 said:

Twice daily I do this for diy klow

Once the first pep is drawn, I turn the needle upward and then draw in air that matches or is a bit above the amount I'm about to pull next. Keeping the needle pointing up — though this step may not really be needed — I put it into the following vial, inject the air there, and then withdraw that vial's dose.

After that, I inject.

Since I don't change needles, there's certainly a chance of contamination passing from one vial into the next, but I accept that risk 😂
While I haven't tried it myself, I recall a post from some time ago where someone followed this same guidance and ran into a vacuum problem.

The recommendation given to them was to either let air into the vial to break the vacuum, or keep pressure on the plunger so it doesn't draw back the earlier compound.

A lot of people backed that approach.

A search will probably turn up that thread if you want more replies.
 
Chrissven said:

I've also considered drawing up GHKCU together with TB4 and KPV into a single syringe and injecting it. Would that work, in your opinion?
That's exactly my approach. Commercially, they're offered together as klow (which includes bpc), and ghkcu also comes in a blend alongside kpv under the name beauty blend (I wish it were more widely available, because I've used it).

Since I've always paired ghkcu with kpv, stinging hasn't been a problem for me. There was some bruising right at the injection site initially, though that resolved in about a week. At 46 and perimenopausal, I'm quite pleased with this regimen. My skin feels softer and firmer, especially on my face around the eyes, my neck, and my chest. I'm reassured that plenty of data indicates cycling off isn't necessary, so I plan to continue without interruption unless a reason to stop comes up.
 
ladyj779 said:

Chrissven said:

I've also considered drawing up GHKCU together with TB4 and KPV into a single syringe and injecting it. Would that work, in your opinion?
That's exactly my approach. Commercially, they're offered together as klow (which includes bpc), and ghkcu also comes in a blend alongside kpv under the name beauty blend (I wish it were more widely available, because I've used it).

Since I've always paired ghkcu with kpv, stinging hasn't been a problem for me. There was some bruising right at the injection site initially, though that resolved in about a week. At 46 and perimenopausal, I'm quite pleased with this regimen. My skin feels softer and firmer, especially on my face around the eyes, my neck, and my chest. I'm reassured that plenty of data indicates cycling off isn't necessary, so I plan to continue without interruption unless a reason to stop comes up.
GHKCU doesn't cause me any stinging, though I dilute it using 6ml BAC and use 12mm needles so it goes in deep
 
Chrissven said:

ladyj779 said:

Chrissven said:

I've also considered drawing up GHKCU together with TB4 and KPV into a single syringe and injecting it. Would that work, in your opinion?
That's exactly my approach. Commercially, they're offered together as klow (which includes bpc), and ghkcu also comes in a blend alongside kpv under the name beauty blend (I wish it were more widely available, because I've used it).

Since I've always paired ghkcu with kpv, stinging hasn't been a problem for me. There was some bruising right at the injection site initially, though that resolved in about a week. At 46 and perimenopausal, I'm quite pleased with this regimen. My skin feels softer and firmer, especially on my face around the eyes, my neck, and my chest. I'm reassured that plenty of data indicates cycling off isn't necessary, so I plan to continue without interruption unless a reason to stop comes up.
GHKCU doesn't cause me any stinging, though I dilute it using 6ml BAC and use 12mm needles so it goes in deep
Yeah, at this point mine has 2ml in it, plus kpv, and I simply use the usual 31 5/16th insulin needle that I rely on for all my other stuff. Money's tight, so I have to cut costs in some area 😂
 
ladyj779 said:

Chrissven said:

I've also considered drawing up GHKCU together with TB4 and KPV into a single syringe and injecting it. Would that work, in your opinion?
That's exactly my approach. Commercially, they're offered together as klow (which includes bpc), and ghkcu also comes in a blend alongside kpv under the name beauty blend (I wish it were more widely available, because I've used it).

Since I've always paired ghkcu with kpv, stinging hasn't been a problem for me. There was some bruising right at the injection site initially, though that resolved in about a week. At 46 and perimenopausal, I'm quite pleased with this regimen. My skin feels softer and firmer, especially on my face around the eyes, my neck, and my chest. I'm reassured that plenty of data indicates cycling off isn't necessary, so I plan to continue without interruption unless a reason to stop comes up.
After starting GHK-Cu yesterday, how soon did you notice it working? 🙂 I'm glad to hear it's going well for you and that you're happy with it!

I gave my first shot in the lower cheek, and there was a slight sting that lasted roughly 4 hours. Today I switched to the upper cheek, and neither time brought any sting (2x/day)!
 
Each puncture into a vial blunts the needle. With 2 peptides, you're making 2 vial punctures prior to injecting yourself. With 3 peptides, that's 3 punctures, and so on. Simply load each one into a pen, then bam bam, and you're finished; every one using a new, sharp needle.
 
Kyli said:

Chrissven said:

I've also considered drawing up GHKCU together with TB4 and KPV into a single syringe and injecting it. Would that work, in your opinion?
to be honest... I wouldn't do it. TB4 and KPV are probably okay. When it comes to GHK-Cu, though... opinions differ. As I see it, GHK-Cu can't be mixed with anything. That's why I inject it 30 min after the other peptides. I also stay away from stacks that include GHK-Cu. A video came out recently where someone had a lab test a stack, but there's no telling what they were actually testing. The way I see it, GHK-Cu shouldn't be combined with anything....
Rubbish
 
CNCCurrency said:

Kyli said:

Chrissven said:

I've also considered drawing up GHKCU together with TB4 and KPV into a single syringe and injecting it. Would that work, in your opinion?
to be honest... I wouldn't do it. TB4 and KPV are probably okay. When it comes to GHK-Cu, though... opinions differ. As I see it, GHK-Cu can't be mixed with anything. That's why I inject it 30 min after the other peptides. I also stay away from stacks that include GHK-Cu. A video came out recently where someone had a lab test a stack, but there's no telling what they were actually testing. The way I see it, GHK-Cu shouldn't be combined with anything....
Rubbish
Calling it nonsense misses the mark — what happens here is oxidation driven by metal catalysis. GHK-Cu carries Cu²⁺, and that copper ion can participate in redox cycling, producing ROS. Those ROS then attack Met, Cys, His and Trp residues on peptides sitting nearby; TB-500 happens to contain a Met that is especially exposed to this. Because GHK binds the copper through chelation, the process runs slowly rather than instantly — yet warmth, light, exposure to air and combining solutions ahead of time each accelerate it. That is the reason to prepare the mix right before use and to keep GHK-Cu stored apart. The accurate description is "slow and conditions-dependent," not "nonsense."
 
ladyj779 said:

Twice daily I do this for diy klow

Once the first pep is drawn, I turn the needle upward and then draw in air that matches or is a bit above the amount I'm about to pull next. Keeping the needle pointing up — though this step may not really be needed — I put it into the following vial, inject the air there, and then withdraw that vial's dose.

After that, I inject.

Since I don't change needles, there's certainly a chance of contamination passing from one vial into the next, but I accept that risk 😂
This is exactly the method taught to type 1 diabetes patients when they need to inject both rapid-acting and long-acting insulin together.
 
jailbird said:

ladyj779 said:

Twice daily I do this for diy klow

Once the first pep is drawn, I turn the needle upward and then draw in air that matches or is a bit above the amount I'm about to pull next. Keeping the needle pointing up — though this step may not really be needed — I put it into the following vial, inject the air there, and then withdraw that vial's dose.

After that, I inject.

Since I don't change needles, there's certainly a chance of contamination passing from one vial into the next, but I accept that risk 😂
This is exactly the method taught to type 1 diabetes patients when they need to inject both rapid-acting and long-acting insulin together.
Honestly, I missed my calling as a doctor 😂

HouseCat said:

ladyj779 said:

Chrissven said:

I've also considered drawing up GHKCU together with TB4 and KPV into a single syringe and injecting it. Would that work, in your opinion?
That's exactly my approach. Commercially, they're offered together as klow (which includes bpc), and ghkcu also comes in a blend alongside kpv under the name beauty blend (I wish it were more widely available, because I've used it).

Since I've always paired ghkcu with kpv, stinging hasn't been a problem for me. There was some bruising right at the injection site initially, though that resolved in about a week. At 46 and perimenopausal, I'm quite pleased with this regimen. My skin feels softer and firmer, especially on my face around the eyes, my neck, and my chest. I'm reassured that plenty of data indicates cycling off isn't necessary, so I plan to continue without interruption unless a reason to stop comes up.
After starting GHK-Cu yesterday, how soon did you notice it working? 🙂 I'm glad to hear it's going well for you and that you're happy with it!

I gave my first shot in the lower cheek, and there was a slight sting that lasted roughly 4 hours. Today I switched to the upper cheek, and neither time brought any sting (2x/day)!

ghkcu is something I picked up around 6 weeks back (always paired with kpv, never on its own). I'm pretty sure I mentioned it here, though it feels like it was mid May, so results have probably been visible for about a month now? Getting up to 2mg took me a couple of weeks, but these days it's 2mg each morning.
 
Back
Top