Seems like CJC1295/Ipamorelin is working some real magic

lastresort

Explorer
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
439
Reaction score
0
Location
NorthEast US
I've been on 500cg/500cg of CJC/Ipamorelin daily, and it appears to be genuinely affecting my basal energy expenditure. My weight is 259lb at this point.

Right now my gym trainer has me on 2600kcal (230g protein, 340g carb, 40g fat), which is far above what I'd been consuming over the past few years while dealing with hashimotos and low testosterone. By all expectations I ought to be putting on weight, yet I'm not.
 
There's a lot I probably don't get, I admit that. Still, 40g of fat per day strikes me as under what I'd need at that bodyweight.

Taking 5mg of Ipa plus 5mg of CJC every day works out to roughly 10x what counts as a "large" dose... did a decimal point slip somewhere?
 
From what I understand, most folks inject somewhere between 250-500mcg. 5mg! I'd love to follow along with this experience! Please keep us updated...
 
Now that I'm getting close to my goal and feel like I've got no muscle remaining, I've started researching cjc/ipa! Has it given you a bloated feeling?
 
For a full cycle I ran 200mcg of cjc no dac alongside 200mcg of ipa, dosing in the morning and again before bed. The only thing I noticed was the flush, which felt good in the cold months.

Takeaway: once you're older, simply pin HGH.
 
Hichewgoddess said:

Now that I'm getting close to my goal and feel like I've got no muscle remaining, I've started researching cjc/ipa! Has it given you a bloated feeling?
Absolutely no problem! There is a brief hot flash that I notice, but nothing else in terms of side effects has come up for me
 
Back
Top