Seeking Tips on Kisspeptin, Klow, and CJC/IPA

Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
I have Kisspeptin, Klow, and CJC/IPA headed my way. Does anyone have advice or pointers? I've come across many reports of Klow causing painful reactions, which has me slightly concerned, and my search here didn't turn up much on Kisspeptin experiences. My weight has gone from 227lb down to 185lb, and I'll resume lifting next month once I move back home.

I'm just hoping to hear about others' experiences and any guidance you might offer.
 
After running Kisspeptin for 8 weeks, my mood clearly got better, and that lifted my overall energy too. Once my vacation ends and I'm back home next week, I'll begin another round.

As for CJC/IPA, sleep was where it really shined... I slept like a baby. I'm a big fan. It's also going into the next stack.

Klow is known for stinging now and then. Switching to pens paired with 8mm pen needles made a huge difference for me with Klow, Glow and GHK-CU. I inject into one of my love handles, which are still substantial, and only occasionally do I get a brief ISR.
 
#1 on the list: bloodwork (goodlabs is cheap) for Test, SHBG, LH, IGF-1. Without that you cannot tell whether any of it is even necessary. And if it is, retest at 6 weeks to judge the effect.
 
With Klow, I've also noticed welts resembling bee stings that ache for anywhere from a full day up to 2 days. They were bad enough that I stopped using it. My wife had zero reaction whatsoever and has gotten good results from it.
 
I noticed a number of people mix lidocaine into klow, and the majority do it, right? Is it actually beneficial? What source can I use to get lidocaine?
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

I noticed a number of people mix lidocaine into klow, and the majority do it, right? Is it actually beneficial? What source can I use to get lidocaine?
Here's the Klow routine I use, and since starting it I haven't had any ISR: mix with no less than 5ml of Bac water (that means transferring everything to a bigger vial), then give the shot in the glute at 90 degrees. If you feel you need more, or you're after a stronger anti-inflammatory effect, you can throw in additional KPV. If none of that works, Amazon sells lidocaine, or for something formulated with this kind of use in mind, check a Korean beauty supply store such as Filler-Outlet.
 
Back
Top