Seeking Suggestions for a "Sexy Time" Playlist

Black Mamba

Explorer
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
New England
I want to put together a smooth, chill set of songs for intimate moments with my wife!

It doesn't matter what style of music it is, as long as it helps us get in the mood!

Thanks ahead of time.
 
5byfive said:

Posting unrelated threads at random won't get that 'No Source Discussion' tag lifted.
I'm right here in the off-topic thread.

Removing the NSD tag isn't my goal.

This is a real question. If you've got nothing to add, then stfu and stay out.
 
Black Mamba said:

5byfive said:

Posting unrelated threads at random won't get that 'No Source Discussion' tag lifted.
I'm right here in the off-topic thread.

Removing the NSD tag isn't my goal.

This is a real question. If you've got nothing to add, then stfu and stay out.
Up to that comment, you were okay. This thread is now closed.
 
Back
Top