PorcShanc
Explorer
Hi everyone. This community has helped me a lot on my own path, and now I could use some input on something very serious.
My father in law developed intense pain in his shoulder, arm and hand, which turned out to be from compression of the cervical spine.
He underwent surgery -
ACDF (Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion) is a common, generally safe surgical procedure to treat neck pain and nerve compression by removing a damaged disc from the front of the neck and fusing the adjacent vertebrae
The operation did not turn out as hoped, and his condition is now significantly worse.
He currently has SEVERE spinal compression at all levels of the cervical spine. There is damage to the radial nerve (we believe) from the surgery, which is behind the problem with his right hand (he cannot make a fist, it is very limp). He has lost mobility in the right leg, along with intermittent weakness and numbness in the left leg. Pain remains in the left shoulder, arm and so on, same as before the operation.
Physio has been tried and is not doing much.
So I wanted to ask whether anyone here could suggest peptides that might be of help??
Honestly this is our last shot in the dark, since everything else has been tried.
I am aware of the usual ones such as BPC, TB500 and so on for injuries, but I recall reading about a celebrity, Jeremy Renner, who was in a serious snow plow accident and was using things like Mots-c, Thymosin Alpha and others I cannot remember, so I figured you guys might have some good ideas.
Of course I understand this carries risk and all that, but in my view things cannot get much worse for him.
Thanks to all of you ahead of time.
My father in law developed intense pain in his shoulder, arm and hand, which turned out to be from compression of the cervical spine.
He underwent surgery -
ACDF (Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion) is a common, generally safe surgical procedure to treat neck pain and nerve compression by removing a damaged disc from the front of the neck and fusing the adjacent vertebrae
The operation did not turn out as hoped, and his condition is now significantly worse.
He currently has SEVERE spinal compression at all levels of the cervical spine. There is damage to the radial nerve (we believe) from the surgery, which is behind the problem with his right hand (he cannot make a fist, it is very limp). He has lost mobility in the right leg, along with intermittent weakness and numbness in the left leg. Pain remains in the left shoulder, arm and so on, same as before the operation.
Physio has been tried and is not doing much.
So I wanted to ask whether anyone here could suggest peptides that might be of help??
Honestly this is our last shot in the dark, since everything else has been tried.
I am aware of the usual ones such as BPC, TB500 and so on for injuries, but I recall reading about a celebrity, Jeremy Renner, who was in a serious snow plow accident and was using things like Mots-c, Thymosin Alpha and others I cannot remember, so I figured you guys might have some good ideas.
Of course I understand this carries risk and all that, but in my view things cannot get much worse for him.
Thanks to all of you ahead of time.