desinr-gal said:
Smiter said:
To get the most out of the smallest dose I could, I went searching and came across this GLP1+ Control item. It comes as capsules, and the ingredients are shown in the photos below. Has anyone here tried something along the same lines to boost how much GLP's curb appetite? I only started and sampled it today. Still, because of placebo worries, I can't tell whether it's doing anything, since I do notice a slight sense that my hunger is being worn down. But I also used Tesofensine, so I'm not sure. Thanks ahead of time.
Oats are an example of a whole food containing soluble fiber, which is recognized for its ability to activate GLP-1. You must cook the unrefined type for many minutes before eating it. A list can be found that includes items like artichokes. Inositol and berberine are also helpful. Before I began tirz, I was using these as supplements and they were sort of working. Since then, I haven't required any more help, so I stopped. However, I still frequently eat the oatmeal, and afterward I am not hungry all day. I mix in cinnamon, bluberries, flax /chia, and nuts or pumpkin seeds.