Seeking guidance,

BlueDog55

Explorer
Joined
Apr 21, 2026
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
South Mississippi
Seeking guidance — following a 2-month run of Reta, I dropped 30lbs, but then came a really wiped-out, flat sensation. Someone here gave me a suggestion, I followed it, and things improved. Reta has been off for 2 weeks now. All day I'm still dragging, yet I'd like to shed another 30 lbs. My question: which peps could I stack alongside Reta to support the loss and fight off this exhaustion?
 
5-amino has boosted my energy levels. You can take it 30 mins prior to a workout, or even as an afternoon pick-me-up. There’s plenty of useful information about 5-amino if you use the search bar. Below is a dosage / info chart that was shared before.

Wishing you the best.
 
BlueDog55 said:

Seeking guidance — following a 2-month run of Reta, I dropped 30lbs, but then came a really wiped-out, flat sensation. Someone here gave me a suggestion, I followed it, and things improved. Reta has been off for 2 weeks now. All day I'm still dragging, yet I'd like to shed another 30 lbs. My question: which peps could I stack alongside Reta to support the loss and fight off this exhaustion?
To be straight with you, piling on extra peptides isn't the move I'd make. Feeling that wiped out is your body telling you something, not an empty slot waiting for the next compound....

Losing roughly 30 lbs over 2 months strongly suggests your calorie intake has dropped quite hard.

Using peptides to paper over that kind of exhaustion is pulling the wrong lever.

Layering fat burners or energy peptides onto something that's already cutting your appetite will likely just push you further into the red. You might get short-term symptom relief, but the underlying problem stays put.

What I'd do instead: nail down calories, protein, hydration, and electrolytes FIRST, and get them VERY consistent. Should you go back on, think about a smaller dose and a SLOWER ramp, always keeping the basics front and center rather than slashing calories .... that approach tends to leave most people feeling far better and makes the whole thing something you can stick with.
 
BlueDog55 said:

Seeking guidance — following a 2-month run of Reta, I dropped 30lbs, but then came a really wiped-out, flat sensation. Someone here gave me a suggestion, I followed it, and things improved. Reta has been off for 2 weeks now. All day I'm still dragging, yet I'd like to shed another 30 lbs. My question: which peps could I stack alongside Reta to support the loss and fight off this exhaustion?
When your food intake drops significantly, do you end up short on fluids and electrolytes without realizing it? It's a common slip to cut back on drinks and salt at the same time.
 
deleted.user.16 said:

BlueDog55 said:

Seeking guidance — following a 2-month run of Reta, I dropped 30lbs, but then came a really wiped-out, flat sensation. Someone here gave me a suggestion, I followed it, and things improved. Reta has been off for 2 weeks now. All day I'm still dragging, yet I'd like to shed another 30 lbs. My question: which peps could I stack alongside Reta to support the loss and fight off this exhaustion?
When your food intake drops significantly, do you end up short on fluids and electrolytes without realizing it? It's a common slip to cut back on drinks and salt at the same time.
What I likely lacked was sufficient electrolytes, and that is the thing I corrected once people here gave me tips. I have stopped taking Reta and my condition has improved. On the subject of hydration and sodium: back then I was staying at 7200ft altitude. My water intake was high, yet perhaps still short of what I needed, so I will address that going forward. A good amount of Baja salt was part of my routine. I appreciate the suggestion.
 
Jfrick11 said:

BlueDog55 said:

Seeking guidance — following a 2-month run of Reta, I dropped 30lbs, but then came a really wiped-out, flat sensation. Someone here gave me a suggestion, I followed it, and things improved. Reta has been off for 2 weeks now. All day I'm still dragging, yet I'd like to shed another 30 lbs. My question: which peps could I stack alongside Reta to support the loss and fight off this exhaustion?
To be straight with you, piling on extra peptides isn't the move I'd make. Feeling that wiped out is your body telling you something, not an empty slot waiting for the next compound....

Losing roughly 30 lbs over 2 months strongly suggests your calorie intake has dropped quite hard.

Using peptides to paper over that kind of exhaustion is pulling the wrong lever.

Layering fat burners or energy peptides onto something that's already cutting your appetite will likely just push you further into the red. You might get short-term symptom relief, but the underlying problem stays put.

What I'd do instead: nail down calories, protein, hydration, and electrolytes FIRST, and get them VERY consistent. Should you go back on, think about a smaller dose and a SLOWER ramp, always keeping the basics front and center rather than slashing calories .... that approach tends to leave most people feeling far better and makes the whole thing something you can stick with.
Thanks, that's helpful advice! On the calorie side, my diet is carnivore, though breakfast was just a protein shake.

Midday meal: roughly 1lb ground beef, cheese, plus a bit of bacon.

Evening meal: a 16-18oz steak

Between meals: 2-4 hard-boiled eggs

Given all that, I figured my protein intake was fine.

What I was almost certainly short on was hydration and electrolytes. That's fixed now, and I'll maintain it once I go back on reta.

Right now I'm letting myself return to baseline before restarting Reta, and I can tell I feel better with less of that flat feeling.
 
Back
Top