Seeking Guidance on KLOW ISR

Dos-Dox said:

Alc23 said:

Dos-Dox said:

QueenMuntha said:

Alc23 said:

I'd been interested in starting KLOW, but the ISR I'd heard about kept me from it. Eventually I summoned the nerve — mixed with 4ml hospital into an 80mg vial. I gave 2 mini pins, 4 units apiece, in the upper glute using a 1ml, 31g, 5/16” syringe. There was a slight sting right away, but inside 4 hours came a steady, severe ache that spread and took up a quarter of my glute, persisting 30+ hours. After combing through the forum, I saw I could dilute it further. Still, I want to try lido/epi, since I'm prone to strong histamine reactions. I came across this, though I'm not 100% certain it's the right thing for me. I'd welcome advice from those with experience!
Purchasing it requires a license. Additionally, I've picked up that you shouldn't water down the first dose, since that reportedly leads to lumps and stronger reactions.

At week 8 for me, the ISR is calming down. Still, I put up with it because my skin and veins are seeing major benefits (as someone older--if you're under 30, skip it, you won't notice a thing.)
It can be obtained, the same way our GLPs are, with neither a license nor an Rx.
Does the image in the original post show the right product?
What I work with comes at a 1:50,000 ratio. The 1:100,000 version is something I haven’t given a try — it could be perfectly okay, but since its epi content is half that of the other dilution, I can’t say for sure. Where I source it, the going rate right now is $2.50 for each 1.7 mL cartridge (shipping charges apply on top, naturally). Usually, I’ll only pick some up when I’m already ordering other supplies.
Is it just me? I've spent days chasing this down, and I keep running into the limits that come with being new here!
 
Back
Top