Seeking feedback on this stack

Victorhouston

Explorer
Joined
Mar 4, 2026
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
San Antonio TX
I'm 53 years old, down to 262 from 335 lbs. Right now I'm on:

Reta 3 MGS weekly

Klow 2MGS every day

Fat blaster 2MGS pre-workout, taken every other day

I just finished cycling off The Wolverine stack, and I'm considering not going back on Wolverine and instead running HGH for 4 to 6 weeks. Everything listed above follows a five days on, two days off schedule, occasionally three days off. Has anyone here tried something along these lines? I'm looking for input both here and on other platforms too.

Whether you think it's good or bad, please share your opinions and experiences, thanks.
 
Before you commit to the HGH, I'd suggest digging deeper into it. Appreciable effects don't show up in weeks — you're looking at months. So it may be worth checking what dosages and cost look like stretched across that kind of timeline, then deciding whether it's something you actually want to pursue. On top of that, what are you aiming for? If you spell that out, it gives anyone weighing in something concrete to work with. As it stands, without that context, the reaction is basically [[Q1]]. Sure, we could assume fat loss plus strength and/or muscle gains — but that's just guessing. One more thing: I'd also read up on the 5 days on, two days off schedule you're running. From what I've seen, that idea was mostly nonsense pushed by wellness clinics that happened to shut their doors on weekends. That said, people do disagree on this.
 
First off, dropping 73 lbs is no joke — nice work. That stack looks strong: Reta at 3mg per week plus Klow at 2mg every day, with Fat Blaster added before training, so you're covering several pathways simultaneously. The 5 days on / 2-3 off schedule stands out, and I'm wondering how your hunger and energy levels are on the days off. As for the HGH — 4 to 6 weeks isn't much time for HGH to deliver noticeable results; for most people it takes 3+ months before they truly notice it. What are you aiming for with it exactly, recovery, body composition, or both?
 
Hawk_recon said:

Before you commit to the HGH, I'd suggest digging deeper into it. Appreciable effects don't show up in weeks — you're looking at months. So it may be worth checking what dosages and cost look like stretched across that kind of timeline, then deciding whether it's something you actually want to pursue. On top of that, what are you aiming for? If you spell that out, it gives anyone weighing in something concrete to work with. As it stands, without that context, the reaction is basically [[Q1]]. Sure, we could assume fat loss plus strength and/or muscle gains — but that's just guessing. One more thing: I'd also read up on the 5 days on, two days off schedule you're running. From what I've seen, that idea was mostly nonsense pushed by wellness clinics that happened to shut their doors on weekends. That said, people do disagree on this.
Right now my HGH supply would last roughly 10 to 12 months. Based on what I've come across, the recommendation seems to be a 4 to 6 month run — I mistakenly wrote weeks in my post — followed by a break, then starting up again, so on and off in cycles.

As I said, this is a new phase for me, which is exactly why I'm posting on different platforms to gather feedback and perspectives, and I'm weighing every one of them. What I'm aiming for is clearly building muscle and improving how I look physically.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.
 
dunhacunha said:

First off, dropping 73 lbs is no joke — nice work. That stack looks strong: Reta at 3mg per week plus Klow at 2mg every day, with Fat Blaster added before training, so you're covering several pathways simultaneously. The 5 days on / 2-3 off schedule stands out, and I'm wondering how your hunger and energy levels are on the days off. As for the HGH — 4 to 6 weeks isn't much time for HGH to deliver noticeable results; for most people it takes 3+ months before they truly notice it. What are you aiming for with it exactly, recovery, body composition, or both?
I appreciate the kind words. A healthier version of me is the aim, and clearly looking better physically matters too. Should I go ahead with this, the plan would be cycles lasting 4 to 6 months — I mistakenly wrote weeks in my post — and afterward I'd let my body rest, which is what you're meant to do when coming off.

On the reta, klow and fat blaster: they're doing their job well. Around days five and six my appetite starts creeping back, though it isn't extreme, and if I feel like overeating I reach for grilled chicken or another lean option.

The real question I'm wrestling with is whether something should be dropped from what I'm currently taking. Taking all four at once could obviously create a conflict, and that's what I want to avoid.
 
Ahh, alright — months beats weeks 😀 Regarding cycling off: this is only my 2 cents and isn't medical advice... but speaking for myself, whether you need to come off reasonably-dosed HGH at your age really depends on the dosage. People's opinions on this differ widely. Still, for most folks 1-2iu lands near a replacement dose (leaning a little above it on the 2iu end), and you can get your levels tested whenever to confirm. Within that range (and a few would extend it as far as 3-4) the only solid reason to cycle off is money, not physiology. If bigger doses are the goal, tapering down or taking a break for a while wouldn't hurt. That being said, for max strength and muscle gains HGH works best alongside TRT, since the two have a synergistic anabolic relationship. You didn't bring up any TRT, so it could be worth exploring. No idea what your height is, but if your body fat percentage sits on the higher side, get test and estrogen blood levels checked often so both stay in a healthy range should you go the hormone replacement route. Reta and KLOW seem fine provided they're giving you the results you want. And congrats already on a great amount of weight loss! I'm sure plenty of others will chime in here, but those are just a few quick thoughts worth what they cost ya 😉
 
From what I've seen, read, and learned — plus my own experience — none of the items in your stack actually clash with one another. They complement each other quite well, so in my view you're fine to proceed.
 
Hawk_recon said:

Ahh, alright — months beats weeks 😀 Regarding cycling off: this is only my 2 cents and isn't medical advice... but speaking for myself, whether you need to come off reasonably-dosed HGH at your age really depends on the dosage. People's opinions on this differ widely. Still, for most folks 1-2iu lands near a replacement dose (leaning a little above it on the 2iu end), and you can get your levels tested whenever to confirm. Within that range (and a few would extend it as far as 3-4) the only solid reason to cycle off is money, not physiology. If bigger doses are the goal, tapering down or taking a break for a while wouldn't hurt. That being said, for max strength and muscle gains HGH works best alongside TRT, since the two have a synergistic anabolic relationship. You didn't bring up any TRT, so it could be worth exploring. No idea what your height is, but if your body fat percentage sits on the higher side, get test and estrogen blood levels checked often so both stay in a healthy range should you go the hormone replacement route. Reta and KLOW seem fine provided they're giving you the results you want. And congrats already on a great amount of weight loss! I'm sure plenty of others will chime in here, but those are just a few quick thoughts worth what they cost ya 😉
I'm with you on that,
 
Hawk_recon said:

Ahh, alright — months beats weeks 😀 Regarding cycling off: this is only my 2 cents and isn't medical advice... but speaking for myself, whether you need to come off reasonably-dosed HGH at your age really depends on the dosage. People's opinions on this differ widely. Still, for most folks 1-2iu lands near a replacement dose (leaning a little above it on the 2iu end), and you can get your levels tested whenever to confirm. Within that range (and a few would extend it as far as 3-4) the only solid reason to cycle off is money, not physiology. If bigger doses are the goal, tapering down or taking a break for a while wouldn't hurt. That being said, for max strength and muscle gains HGH works best alongside TRT, since the two have a synergistic anabolic relationship. You didn't bring up any TRT, so it could be worth exploring. No idea what your height is, but if your body fat percentage sits on the higher side, get test and estrogen blood levels checked often so both stay in a healthy range should you go the hormone replacement route. Reta and KLOW seem fine provided they're giving you the results you want. And congrats already on a great amount of weight loss! I'm sure plenty of others will chime in here, but those are just a few quick thoughts worth what they cost ya 😉
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Victorhouston said:

I'm 53 years old, down to 262 from 335 lbs. Right now I'm on:

Reta 3 MGS weekly

Klow 2MGS every day

Fat blaster 2MGS pre-workout, taken every other day

I just finished cycling off The Wolverine stack, and I'm considering not going back on Wolverine and instead running HGH for 4 to 6 weeks. Everything listed above follows a five days on, two days off schedule, occasionally three days off. Has anyone here tried something along these lines? I'm looking for input both here and on other platforms too.

Whether you think it's good or bad, please share your opinions and experiences, thanks.
Basically echoing what @Hawk_recon already said. Get those labs drawn without delay. If you're unsure which panels to order, my suggestion — and yeah, it's a bit of a bummer — is that asking AI would be the smarter move, particularly when you plan to run several peps/compounds over time. Tell the AI what you're going to use and have it tell you which bloodwork tests to run. After that, head to fitomicslabs.com, since their pricing beats the other options (that I'm aware of), and arrange it there. Choosing their "insider" plan brings the cost down further, which matters a lot if you intend to test repeatedly across the year.

Given your age, TRT/Test is almost certainly a requirement... I'm curious how you've been feeling over these past few years.. 🤔

Mind if I ask — I've never used Fat Blaster. Is it actually effective?
 
CNCCurrency said:

Hawk_recon said:

Ahh, alright — months beats weeks 😀 Regarding cycling off: this is only my 2 cents and isn't medical advice... but speaking for myself, whether you need to come off reasonably-dosed HGH at your age really depends on the dosage. People's opinions on this differ widely. Still, for most folks 1-2iu lands near a replacement dose (leaning a little above it on the 2iu end), and you can get your levels tested whenever to confirm. Within that range (and a few would extend it as far as 3-4) the only solid reason to cycle off is money, not physiology. If bigger doses are the goal, tapering down or taking a break for a while wouldn't hurt. That being said, for max strength and muscle gains HGH works best alongside TRT, since the two have a synergistic anabolic relationship. You didn't bring up any TRT, so it could be worth exploring. No idea what your height is, but if your body fat percentage sits on the higher side, get test and estrogen blood levels checked often so both stay in a healthy range should you go the hormone replacement route. Reta and KLOW seem fine provided they're giving you the results you want. And congrats already on a great amount of weight loss! I'm sure plenty of others will chime in here, but those are just a few quick thoughts worth what they cost ya 😉
I'm with you on that,
I agree.
 
dancs said:

CNCCurrency said:

Hawk_recon said:

Ahh, alright — months beats weeks 😀 Regarding cycling off: this is only my 2 cents and isn't medical advice... but speaking for myself, whether you need to come off reasonably-dosed HGH at your age really depends on the dosage. People's opinions on this differ widely. Still, for most folks 1-2iu lands near a replacement dose (leaning a little above it on the 2iu end), and you can get your levels tested whenever to confirm. Within that range (and a few would extend it as far as 3-4) the only solid reason to cycle off is money, not physiology. If bigger doses are the goal, tapering down or taking a break for a while wouldn't hurt. That being said, for max strength and muscle gains HGH works best alongside TRT, since the two have a synergistic anabolic relationship. You didn't bring up any TRT, so it could be worth exploring. No idea what your height is, but if your body fat percentage sits on the higher side, get test and estrogen blood levels checked often so both stay in a healthy range should you go the hormone replacement route. Reta and KLOW seem fine provided they're giving you the results you want. And congrats already on a great amount of weight loss! I'm sure plenty of others will chime in here, but those are just a few quick thoughts worth what they cost ya 😉
I'm with you on that,
I agree.
Yet my suggestion would be to wait on the HGH until your bfp comes down a little further. That way, the impact will be more obvious for both of you, and you'll have less reason to worry about insulin sensitivity. Even so, your starting IGF value should tell you something useful. And like everyone else mentioned, when your test level is on the low side, correcting that will make a bigger difference than HGH. With all that in mind, you're only 2 steps from the Trinity!
 
Hawk_recon said:

Ahh, alright — months beats weeks 😀 Regarding cycling off: this is only my 2 cents and isn't medical advice... but speaking for myself, whether you need to come off reasonably-dosed HGH at your age really depends on the dosage. People's opinions on this differ widely. Still, for most folks 1-2iu lands near a replacement dose (leaning a little above it on the 2iu end), and you can get your levels tested whenever to confirm. Within that range (and a few would extend it as far as 3-4) the only solid reason to cycle off is money, not physiology. If bigger doses are the goal, tapering down or taking a break for a while wouldn't hurt. That being said, for max strength and muscle gains HGH works best alongside TRT, since the two have a synergistic anabolic relationship. You didn't bring up any TRT, so it could be worth exploring. No idea what your height is, but if your body fat percentage sits on the higher side, get test and estrogen blood levels checked often so both stay in a healthy range should you go the hormone replacement route. Reta and KLOW seem fine provided they're giving you the results you want. And congrats already on a great amount of weight loss! I'm sure plenty of others will chime in here, but those are just a few quick thoughts worth what they cost ya 😉
I really appreciate everything you shared — you pointed out things I didn't even realize I was missing, and that's exactly why I joined this space. I'll definitely be checking into the trt, the proper way to cycle, and getting blood work done.

Thanks once more for the kind words and for teaching me something.
 
Hawk_recon said:

From what I've seen, read, and learned — plus my own experience — none of the items in your stack actually clash with one another. They complement each other quite well, so in my view you're fine to proceed.
Absolutely!! This is great to hear👍👏👍👏👍👏 by the way, my height is 5'11"

dancs said:

Hawk_recon said:

Ahh, alright — months beats weeks 😀 Regarding cycling off: this is only my 2 cents and isn't medical advice... but speaking for myself, whether you need to come off reasonably-dosed HGH at your age really depends on the dosage. People's opinions on this differ widely. Still, for most folks 1-2iu lands near a replacement dose (leaning a little above it on the 2iu end), and you can get your levels tested whenever to confirm. Within that range (and a few would extend it as far as 3-4) the only solid reason to cycle off is money, not physiology. If bigger doses are the goal, tapering down or taking a break for a while wouldn't hurt. That being said, for max strength and muscle gains HGH works best alongside TRT, since the two have a synergistic anabolic relationship. You didn't bring up any TRT, so it could be worth exploring. No idea what your height is, but if your body fat percentage sits on the higher side, get test and estrogen blood levels checked often so both stay in a healthy range should you go the hormone replacement route. Reta and KLOW seem fine provided they're giving you the results you want. And congrats already on a great amount of weight loss! I'm sure plenty of others will chime in here, but those are just a few quick thoughts worth what they cost ya 😉
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Victorhouston said:

I'm 53 years old, down to 262 from 335 lbs. Right now I'm on:

Reta 3 MGS weekly

Klow 2MGS every day

Fat blaster 2MGS pre-workout, taken every other day

I just finished cycling off The Wolverine stack, and I'm considering not going back on Wolverine and instead running HGH for 4 to 6 weeks. Everything listed above follows a five days on, two days off schedule, occasionally three days off. Has anyone here tried something along these lines? I'm looking for input both here and on other platforms too.

Whether you think it's good or bad, please share your opinions and experiences, thanks.
Basically echoing what @Hawk_recon already said. Get those labs drawn without delay. If you're unsure which panels to order, my suggestion — and yeah, it's a bit of a bummer — is that asking AI would be the smarter move, particularly when you plan to run several peps/compounds over time. Tell the AI what you're going to use and have it tell you which bloodwork tests to run. After that, head to fitomicslabs.com, since their pricing beats the other options (that I'm aware of), and arrange it there. Choosing their "insider" plan brings the cost down further, which matters a lot if you intend to test repeatedly across the year.

Given your age, TRT/Test is almost certainly a requirement... I'm curious how you've been feeling over these past few years.. 🤔

Mind if I ask — I've never used Fat Blaster. Is it actually effective?
Yep, I'll be checking out that lab you brought up, plus getting my trt dosing sorted out. Regarding the fat blaster I've used for the past 1.5 months,

dancs said:

Hawk_recon said:

Ahh, alright — months beats weeks 😀 Regarding cycling off: this is only my 2 cents and isn't medical advice... but speaking for myself, whether you need to come off reasonably-dosed HGH at your age really depends on the dosage. People's opinions on this differ widely. Still, for most folks 1-2iu lands near a replacement dose (leaning a little above it on the 2iu end), and you can get your levels tested whenever to confirm. Within that range (and a few would extend it as far as 3-4) the only solid reason to cycle off is money, not physiology. If bigger doses are the goal, tapering down or taking a break for a while wouldn't hurt. That being said, for max strength and muscle gains HGH works best alongside TRT, since the two have a synergistic anabolic relationship. You didn't bring up any TRT, so it could be worth exploring. No idea what your height is, but if your body fat percentage sits on the higher side, get test and estrogen blood levels checked often so both stay in a healthy range should you go the hormone replacement route. Reta and KLOW seem fine provided they're giving you the results you want. And congrats already on a great amount of weight loss! I'm sure plenty of others will chime in here, but those are just a few quick thoughts worth what they cost ya 😉
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Victorhouston said:

I'm 53 years old, down to 262 from 335 lbs. Right now I'm on:

Reta 3 MGS weekly

Klow 2MGS every day

Fat blaster 2MGS pre-workout, taken every other day

I just finished cycling off The Wolverine stack, and I'm considering not going back on Wolverine and instead running HGH for 4 to 6 weeks. Everything listed above follows a five days on, two days off schedule, occasionally three days off. Has anyone here tried something along these lines? I'm looking for input both here and on other platforms too.

Whether you think it's good or bad, please share your opinions and experiences, thanks.
Basically echoing what @Hawk_recon already said. Get those labs drawn without delay. If you're unsure which panels to order, my suggestion — and yeah, it's a bit of a bummer — is that asking AI would be the smarter move, particularly when you plan to run several peps/compounds over time. Tell the AI what you're going to use and have it tell you which bloodwork tests to run. After that, head to fitomicslabs.com, since their pricing beats the other options (that I'm aware of), and arrange it there. Choosing their "insider" plan brings the cost down further, which matters a lot if you intend to test repeatedly across the year.

Given your age, TRT/Test is almost certainly a requirement... I'm curious how you've been feeling over these past few years.. 🤔

Mind if I ask — I've never used Fat Blaster. Is it actually effective?
I suppose I'll ask the machines what they suggest for my blood work, but I will get tested and I'm certainly going to check into the lab you suggested. About the fat blaster, I'm not sure I can praise it enough or whether it's placebo, but I know it assisted with weight loss alongside the reta and it benefits me at the gym as well. I take it 30 or 45 minutes before my morning workout on an empty stomach and I feel I get better, stronger pumps - training with it almost like a pre-workout minus the jittery caffeine feeling. I love that stuff; of the 3 I'm using, if only 1 could stay it would be the fat blaster.

It took me several months to work up the courage to try it, obviously none of us knows what these products can and will do unless we test them ourselves. I began at a low dose but now I take it every other day, 1 mg before training.
 
Back
Top