Seeking Dose Guidance for CPC/Ipamorelin

Heatherweather

Explorer
Joined
Jul 2, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
I've dealt with serious insomnia for years, and now I'm trying CPC/Ipamorelin. The dosing recommendations I keep finding contradict each other -- it seems like the advice changes depending on whether someone uses just one of these or both together. The vial I have contains both compounds combined (5mg of each). What would be a reasonable dose to begin with? I'm already aware it should be taken on an empty stomach, and I plan to use it at night before going to sleep. The dosage itself is what's confusing me. Has anyone here used this stack, and if so, what dose did you go with?
 
Begin at a low dose — 100mcg of each, taken 5 days on followed by 2 days off — then gradually increase. Many users experience a histamine reaction with this compound. Keep Benadryl or an Epi-pen nearby when you inject. Take your time and adjust based on how you feel.
 
agree — as @RubbaDubba1 mentioned — when you're unfamiliar with any pep — begin with small amounts — letting your system adjust — after that increase gradually.

my own experience has been cjc/ipam — usually a .2-.25mg dose — even though I've come across info suggesting a bigger amount is needed ...I'm not certain about that though....just aim for the flush...
 
Back
Top