Seeking Advice on a Libido Stack

Calm Logic said:

Redz said:

MT2 only made me queasy with my initial dose. I'm now 2.5 weeks in, at 600mcg, and my tan is coming along well. A boost in sex drive is an added perk.
At this point, what's your dosing frequency, and how much longer are you intending to stay on it?
My plan is to use it every day for 3-4 weeks, after that I'll cut back to 2-3 times weekly as maintenance for a stretch, until the sun disappears.
 
UncrossSelector said:

PT141 can work wonders for libido, though figuring out the right dose takes some time. Timing is also tricky—in my case, it takes a few hours to kick in.

As for my wife, it just makes her sleepy and she ends up going to bed.
PT 141 and oxytocin are potent. One time I dosed far too high and ended up feeling sick for hours. Roughly 1 month afterward, I gave it another shot with a significantly smaller amount of 141, and it definitely made a difference. If you overdo oxytocin, you may get a red flush that lasts for a while.
 
Back
Top