Seeking Advice on a Libido Stack

d0se1 said:

leeann82 said:

d0se1 said:

Bremelanotide, also called PT-141, is a genuine FDA-approved medication indicated for menopausal women. It performs well in both men and women. The usual dosage is 1.75mg. I've had good results with 500mcg up to 1.75mg. How long you want to "play" determines the amount. For me, it takes about 4-5 hours before it kicks in. It's an excellent weekend peptide. Just be sure you have nothing planned that takes you out of the house lol.
Would this be taken every day, or is it something you'd use only when needed?
Take it when needed. In any 24-hour window, only 1 dose should be given. Going above 8 doses/month isn't advised. -Per Vyleesi. That said, some people microdose MT2, which produces a comparable but weaker effect. YMMV.
I'll add this one to my list as well ...
 
latviantower said:

In our household, things have worked out really well for both partners. My wife received HRT pellets, which combine estradiol and testosterone. She also takes daily troches — think gummies that melt between the cheek and gum — with oxytocin and sildanifil (Viagra). On my end, it's 25 mg test and 10 mg Cialis every day. We also keep some c@@k bombs on hand as backup.

We ended up having to turn off the smoke detectors.
Every time I come across Cock bombs listed on a price sheet, I get a good laugh. Right now I don't have any use for them, but it's reassuring to know that down the line I could detonate a few bombs and then get busy!
 
I've come across a number of threads mentioning that MT-2 gets the job done - though I'd like to hear whether it's actually worked for anyone.
 
wellhellothere said:

I've come across a number of threads mentioning that MT-2 gets the job done - though I'd like to hear whether it's actually worked for anyone.
Indeed, MT2 operates via the same MC4R receptor that PT-141 targets. In a very basic way, combining MT1 with PT-141 gives you MT2. The MT1 component is what causes the tanning effect, while PT-141 is responsible for the sexual effects, and MT2 covers both. So if you're after both outcomes, you'd go with MT2. If you only need one effect, you'd pick the specific fragment of MT2—either MT1 or PT-141—that hits the receptor tied to what you want.
 
marraqy said:

PT-141 is something I've got noted as well. I haven't given it a go so far, though what I've come across regarding it seems encouraging. Solid thread — I'm bookmarking it.
PT-141 has been fantastic for me.

The key is dialing in the right amount for your body; I pair mine with aspirin and domperidone.
 
want a solid libido boost? give trt a shot

your wife will either be grateful or she'll hate me haha
 
Mr. Blonde said:

latviantower said:

In our household, things have worked out really well for both partners. My wife received HRT pellets, which combine estradiol and testosterone. She also takes daily troches — think gummies that melt between the cheek and gum — with oxytocin and sildanifil (Viagra). On my end, it's 25 mg test and 10 mg Cialis every day. We also keep some c@@k bombs on hand as backup.

We ended up having to turn off the smoke detectors.
Every time I come across Cock bombs listed on a price sheet, I get a good laugh. Right now I don't have any use for them, but it's reassuring to know that down the line I could detonate a few bombs and then get busy!
I've noticed they exist, but I haven't looked into their ingredients. Nor do I know how they're reconstituted, used, or injected.

leostars said:

marraqy said:

PT-141 is something I've got noted as well. I haven't given it a go so far, though what I've come across regarding it seems encouraging. Solid thread — I'm bookmarking it.
PT-141 has been fantastic for me.

The key is dialing in the right amount for your body; I pair mine with aspirin and domperidone.
instructions were unclear—took pt-141, then some ass and Dom Perignon 10/10
 
leostars said:

marraqy said:

PT-141 is something I've got noted as well. I haven't given it a go so far, though what I've come across regarding it seems encouraging. Solid thread — I'm bookmarking it.
PT-141 has been fantastic for me.

The key is dialing in the right amount for your body; I pair mine with aspirin and domperidone.

PT-141 has been incredible...

At last I dialed in my dosage, and things are working.
 
Stace_wow said:

leostars said:

marraqy said:

PT-141 is something I've got noted as well. I haven't given it a go so far, though what I've come across regarding it seems encouraging. Solid thread — I'm bookmarking it.
PT-141 has been fantastic for me.

The key is dialing in the right amount for your body; I pair mine with aspirin and domperidone.

PT-141 has been incredible...

At last I dialed in my dosage, and things are working.
I'm still waiting on my order. Between a calorie deficit, low T, and SSRIs, my libido has crashed. What dose do you take, and what should I anticipate?
 
PT141 works incredibly well for me. At 1.5mg, roughly 8 hours afterward things really kick in. The effects stick around for close to 18 hours.

Separately, I'm wondering about Alprostadil for people who are unable to use Viagra due to heart medication. Does anyone have a dependable supplier? I've taken it occasionally in the past, but right now I can't locate any vendors carrying it.
 
Ajejebrazorf said:

Stace_wow said:

leostars said:

marraqy said:

PT-141 is something I've got noted as well. I haven't given it a go so far, though what I've come across regarding it seems encouraging. Solid thread — I'm bookmarking it.
PT-141 has been fantastic for me.

The key is dialing in the right amount for your body; I pair mine with aspirin and domperidone.

PT-141 has been incredible...

At last I dialed in my dosage, and things are working.
I'm still waiting on my order. Between a calorie deficit, low T, and SSRIs, my libido has crashed. What dose do you take, and what should I anticipate?
I went with 1.75mg….people mention nausea and flushing, but flushing never happened for me….nausea came and went quickly. Before trying 1.75, I’d used lower amounts, and those did nothing for me.

I’m a 45 yo woman, and my libido has disappeared (possibly due to GLP/perimenopause)….after taking that amount, roughly 2 hours passed. The way it felt was as if some mental barrier that had been killing my interest in sex got lifted, and it wasn’t a blood flow thing happening to my ⬇️ — instead I just felt ready for ‘bed’ ya know? From what I gather about PT-141, it works on the mind, so that fits.

My suggestion is to use a recommended dose, since you need to cross a certain ‘threshold’ for it to actually do anything. Should nausea show up, eating something alongside it can help, and in my case the nausea was over pretty fast.
 
Stace_wow said:

Ajejebrazorf said:

Stace_wow said:

leostars said:

marraqy said:

PT-141 is something I've got noted as well. I haven't given it a go so far, though what I've come across regarding it seems encouraging. Solid thread — I'm bookmarking it.
PT-141 has been fantastic for me.

The key is dialing in the right amount for your body; I pair mine with aspirin and domperidone.

PT-141 has been incredible...

At last I dialed in my dosage, and things are working.
I'm still waiting on my order. Between a calorie deficit, low T, and SSRIs, my libido has crashed. What dose do you take, and what should I anticipate?
I went with 1.75mg….people mention nausea and flushing, but flushing never happened for me….nausea came and went quickly. Before trying 1.75, I’d used lower amounts, and those did nothing for me.

I’m a 45 yo woman, and my libido has disappeared (possibly due to GLP/perimenopause)….after taking that amount, roughly 2 hours passed. The way it felt was as if some mental barrier that had been killing my interest in sex got lifted, and it wasn’t a blood flow thing happening to my ⬇️ — instead I just felt ready for ‘bed’ ya know? From what I gather about PT-141, it works on the mind, so that fits.

My suggestion is to use a recommended dose, since you need to cross a certain ‘threshold’ for it to actually do anything. Should nausea show up, eating something alongside it can help, and in my case the nausea was over pretty fast.
Really appreciate it, definitely going to give it a shot
 
Ajejebrazorf said:

Stace_wow said:

leostars said:

marraqy said:

PT-141 is something I've got noted as well. I haven't given it a go so far, though what I've come across regarding it seems encouraging. Solid thread — I'm bookmarking it.
PT-141 has been fantastic for me.

The key is dialing in the right amount for your body; I pair mine with aspirin and domperidone.

PT-141 has been incredible...

At last I dialed in my dosage, and things are working.
I'm still waiting on my order. Between a calorie deficit, low T, and SSRIs, my libido has crashed. What dose do you take, and what should I anticipate?
With my girlfriend, I take 1.0 mg.

It feels as though we've rewound to age 15 — the closeness, the warmth, all of it.

I'm 34, no sexual issues at all, but the two of us were curious to give it a try.

My "buddy" ended up highly vascular and broader than usual; I barely recognized him hahaha
 
Has PT-141 IN worked for anyone here? If it has, how did the effects stack up against SQ?
 
Yesterday I took my first shot of PT-141, 1500mcg. It is f..king good. Today I kept going with more work as well. Just 1 side effect showed up. While it was working, my blood pressure dropped down into the lower half of my body and my brain was left short on blood. My buddy kept asking over and over; What about sex bro? Do something, do something!🤣 🤣

PT-141 Rocks!
 
Even a tiny amount of melatonin 2 does the job. After 6 days on it, I’d say it outperforms cialis.
 
Redz said:

Even a tiny amount of melatonin 2 does the job. After 6 days on it, I’d say it outperforms cialis.
I've got some too, though I haven't given it a go yet — I read up on the side effects, and my skin is already dark. After just 2 shots of 500mcg Melatonin 1, I got darker. MT-2 doesn't seem like a good fit for me.

PT-141 also beats Sildenafil or Cialis by a wide margin.
 
skaylife said:

Redz said:

Even a tiny amount of melatonin 2 does the job. After 6 days on it, I’d say it outperforms cialis.
I've got some too, though I haven't given it a go yet — I read up on the side effects, and my skin is already dark. After just 2 shots of 500mcg Melatonin 1, I got darker. MT-2 doesn't seem like a good fit for me.

PT-141 also beats Sildenafil or Cialis by a wide margin.
I did need a tan and it's doing the job, though since I'm hardly getting any sun, the tan hasn't gotten too dramatic yet.
 
Redz said:

skaylife said:

Redz said:

Even a tiny amount of melatonin 2 does the job. After 6 days on it, I’d say it outperforms cialis.
I've got some too, though I haven't given it a go yet — I read up on the side effects, and my skin is already dark. After just 2 shots of 500mcg Melatonin 1, I got darker. MT-2 doesn't seem like a good fit for me.

PT-141 also beats Sildenafil or Cialis by a wide margin.
I did need a tan and it's doing the job, though since I'm hardly getting any sun, the tan hasn't gotten too dramatic yet.
Since I have no familiarity with you, drawing a comparison between us isn't possible. Skin type has to play a big role in how differently results show up, right?

The MT-1 and 2 weren't bought for my own use — they're for my wife. Tomorrow we head to Turkey for a vacation. Her skin is white, and even a small amount of sun exposure causes her a lot of trouble, so tanning is out of reach for her. As for me, I can spend an entire July day at the beach and just keep getting darker, never burning. In winter I sometimes go to a solarium, and my first session at the strongest light setting runs 20 minutes. 2 sessions and I'm tanned.

Out of curiosity I gave MT-1 a try, and after just 2 injections I could already see a difference. On her, there's still no before-and-after change to point to.
 
At 1.5mg, should you begin there, or is it better to start at a lower dose and work your way up?
 
Back
Top