Seeking advice for inflammation and joint pain

agussie

Explorer
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Central MN
I'm hoping to find some suggestions. Gout has been a serious issue for me, and arthritis runs in my family. What might be effective for reducing general inflammation in the body, and possibly for joint support and cartilage lubrication? Right now I'm only taking tirz, which has provided some relief but not as much as I need.
 
Hydration? Aim for 8–16 cups of water each day to help clear uric acid and lower gout risk. Boswellia (frankincense) at 300–500 mg per day to address inflammation.. vitamin C (500–1,000 mg) to prevent gout by reducing uric acid?

Perhaps consider BPC-157 and or TB-500
 
agussie said:

I'm hoping to find some suggestions. Gout has been a serious issue for me, and arthritis runs in my family. What might be effective for reducing general inflammation in the body, and possibly for joint support and cartilage lubrication? Right now I'm only taking tirz, which has provided some relief but not as much as I need.
Honestly, based on what you're describing, the 'wolverine' stack seems like it was made for your situation. 😀 that name is great!

As the previous poster brought up, the combo of BPC 157 and TB500 peptides is worth considering. For me personally, what has delivered really strong results is injecting 250mcg of BPC 6 days per week into each spot (typically I'm targeting three areas in one go, so I'll pull 750mcg total and then inject into spots like the elbow, the knee tendon, and the hip flexor).

When it comes to M/W/F, I'll put 250mcg of TB500 into each of those same locations, meaning I draw 750mcg into the syringe and then administer 250 at every site listed above.

My guess is that you'd notice a meaningful difference somewhere in the 4-8 week range, though that depends on your own background.
 
KPV is worth checking out too. Along with Reta, it's been useful in cutting down my tophi deposits.
 
DjJoshua said:

Hydration? Aim for 8–16 cups of water each day to help clear uric acid and lower gout risk. Boswellia (frankincense) at 300–500 mg per day to address inflammation.. vitamin C (500–1,000 mg) to prevent gout by reducing uric acid?

Perhaps consider BPC-157 and or TB-500
I drink almost a gallon daily, or else the tirz leaves me dried out. I'm on prescription uloric for the iron acid, but it doesn't seem to work as well while I'm on tirz. 🤷‍♂️
 
What's your Tirz dose? For me, things really turned around once I hit 4mg of Reta weekly — I was even able to quit Uloric completely. That's just my own experience, though. British ancestry runs in my family too. Feels like we got the short end of the stick.
 
Chili777 said:

What's your Tirz dose? For me, things really turned around once I hit 4mg of Reta weekly — I was even able to quit Uloric completely. That's just my own experience, though. British ancestry runs in my family too. Feels like we got the short end of the stick.
Right now I'm on 12.5. I stayed at 10 for about 4 months, then increased the dose a few weeks back.
 
Curious. At that dose, I'd figure the anti-inflammatory benefit would already be at its ceiling.

Wolverine stack and KPV are two things worth checking out. KPV seemed to do something for me, and I ran it every day for 2 months. Cartalax is another option for cartilage repair, though after reading the fine print I decided against looking into it further — a few things about it put me off.
 
Huge supporter of KPV. I refuse to go without it. For me, the decrease in inflammation and the IBC relief are genuine.
 
DjJoshua said:

Hydration? Aim for 8–16 cups of water each day to help clear uric acid and lower gout risk. Boswellia (frankincense) at 300–500 mg per day to address inflammation.. vitamin C (500–1,000 mg) to prevent gout by reducing uric acid?

Perhaps consider BPC-157 and or TB-500
Hey, about the Boswellia—how did it work out for you? Any particular brand you'd suggest?
 
KPV is the greatest of all time! It truly performs incredibly well when it comes to inflammation and joint pain. I haven't seen anything noteworthy from BPC or TB4, yet I absolutely feel it when I quit KPV. My plan was to use just 1 of the three at once, but once I switched from KPV to TB4, I made it roughly 4 days before I bailed out and put KPV back into the mix.
 
CheesyPotato said:

DjJoshua said:

Hydration? Aim for 8–16 cups of water each day to help clear uric acid and lower gout risk. Boswellia (frankincense) at 300–500 mg per day to address inflammation.. vitamin C (500–1,000 mg) to prevent gout by reducing uric acid?

Perhaps consider BPC-157 and or TB-500
Hey, about the Boswellia—how did it work out for you? Any particular brand you'd suggest?
My brother in law gave it a try. He was also on turmeric and ibuprofen, among other things. I'm not certain which brand—it's available on amazon. For inflammation, KPV is a solid option too.
 
I’ve been using osteo biflex along with turmeric. In the past, that combination made my back feel like it had been freshly lubricated. Now that I’m pretty much 50, it doesn’t seem to work as well 😂
 
For me, altering what I ate ended up affecting my health in a lot of significant ways. One approach is to follow a rigid elimination diet over the course of several months, consuming only beef, salt and water. Lamb or mutton is also allowed. Once that phase is done, you can start adding foods back in gradually and in an organized way, bringing in a single food at a time and then pausing for multiple days (4-5 at minimum, though a full week is preferable) to check whether any reaction shows up.
 
DjJoshua said:

CheesyPotato said:

DjJoshua said:

Hydration? Aim for 8–16 cups of water each day to help clear uric acid and lower gout risk. Boswellia (frankincense) at 300–500 mg per day to address inflammation.. vitamin C (500–1,000 mg) to prevent gout by reducing uric acid?

Perhaps consider BPC-157 and or TB-500
Hey, about the Boswellia—how did it work out for you? Any particular brand you'd suggest?
My brother in law gave it a try. He was also on turmeric and ibuprofen, among other things. I'm not certain which brand—it's available on amazon. For inflammation, KPV is a solid option too.
Appreciate it — I believe I've located a trustworthy supplier at this point. After spending time looking into a 3 month protocol involving TA-1, ARA, and KPV, I have to say the results haven't matched what a lot of people describe. Honestly a bit envious, since I was expecting more. It's possible I simply haven't run it long enough. I'm making an effort to avoid ibuprofen. Prednisone, in my view, is the devil's incarnate, and tumeric is already something I take every day. Eventually I'll come across something that works, I just have to keep looking 🙂
 
From what I've seen, bpc, tb, and kpv work really well when it comes to soft tissue injuries along with everyday, low-level inflammation. In the same way, tirz did ease mild inflammation, things like stiffness and that sort of thing. That said, when pain is present because something more serious is going on, none of these will make it disappear. My elbow tendinitis and leg stiffness were completely resolved by all of this, yet sciatica has been bothering me badly for several months and none of these substances will do anything for it.
 
Matvic81 said:

Has ARA helped anyone here with nerve pain? I've had decent results from bpc/tb/kpv, and I'm thinking about adding it.
I've found that ARA is effective for nerve pain. The sharp zinging sensations in my feet and hands have stopped, which I consider a benefit.
 
deluge said:

What would you all suggest for what is probably OsteoArthritis?
I'm aware this has come up in the community previously. Try typing it into the search field and I believe you'll find a few discussions about it.
 
Back
Top