Seeking a vendor suggestion

peptidepower77

Explorer
Joined
Jun 26, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Barcelona
I'm based in Europe, and I've had plenty of good experiences with a range of vendors here, both current and former - so thank you.

A friend of mine in the USA has ME/CFS, and he's interested in trying peptides to see whether they might help him. As far as I know he has Global Entry and similar programs, and I'm aware that confiscated items can sometimes create problems for people enrolled in Nexus or Global Entry.

Going through a middleman isn't usually my preference, but given his circumstances I believe an intermediary located in the USA, or a vendor operating a USA warehouse, would be the better route. Ideally one that accepts CC. Could anyone suggest a source? I think what he's mainly after would be things such as TA1, GLOW, KPV and so on.

Thanks.
 
Can't think of anyone here who takes CC.

Nexaph as far as I know still does, though I can't speak to their quality, so whoever's buying should put the work in first.
 
myopicmystic said:

Can't think of anyone here who takes CC.

Nexaph as far as I know still does, though I can't speak to their quality, so whoever's buying should put the work in first.
My understanding is that his sales are limited to the US
 
CNCCurrency said:

myopicmystic said:

Can't think of anyone here who takes CC.

Nexaph as far as I know still does, though I can't speak to their quality, so whoever's buying should put the work in first.
My understanding is that his sales are limited to the US
Ah, I was under the impression that the individual he mentioned was based in the US. My mistake!
 
peptidepower77 said:

I'm based in Europe, and I've had plenty of good experiences with a range of vendors here, both current and former - so thank you.

A friend of mine in the USA has ME/CFS, and he's interested in trying peptides to see whether they might help him. As far as I know he has Global Entry and similar programs, and I'm aware that confiscated items can sometimes create problems for people enrolled in Nexus or Global Entry.

Going through a middleman isn't usually my preference, but given his circumstances I believe an intermediary located in the USA, or a vendor operating a USA warehouse, would be the better route. Ideally one that accepts CC. Could anyone suggest a source? I think what he's mainly after would be things such as TA1, GLOW, KPV and so on.

Thanks.
Since your friend lives in the U.S. and has plenty of pricey but reasonably reliable choices, my suggestion would be to pick up only 1 or 2 vials from one of them, see what helps and what doesn't, and only then think about ordering kits. Vendors such as Amino USA work perfectly well for that purpose. After he's worked out what he actually wants to pursue, he'd probably be better off signing up here and picking up the ins and outs of the greys.
 
Skye Peptides does take CC. Am I being an idiot paying by card? I put an order in there while I get my first overseas purchase sorted.
 
jungletech said:

Skye Peptides does take CC. Am I being an idiot paying by card? I put an order in there while I get my first overseas purchase sorted.
True, though that's a lesson fee most people end up paying. For individual vials I've gone with ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️, and the prices were fairly reasonable.

Even now that I've found a few solid kit sources, if there's something new I want to sample before buying a whole kit, I'll likely still pick up single vials from ⚠️Vendor Name Removed for Shilling⚠️.

The one catch: with single vial sellers there's no way to test anything, so it comes down to trusting that the CoA is real — and to me, trust and grey don't mix well.
 
jungletech said:

Skye Peptides does take CC. Am I being an idiot paying by card? I put an order in there while I get my first overseas purchase sorted.
That route costs a fortune. Getting a kit through Nex strikes me as the smarter move. Should it not work out, you can simply toss it. But if it turns out you do like it, you've kept a good chunk of $$ in your pocket.
 
CNCCurrency said:

jungletech said:

Skye Peptides does take CC. Am I being an idiot paying by card? I put an order in there while I get my first overseas purchase sorted.
That route costs a fortune. Getting a kit through Nex strikes me as the smarter move. Should it not work out, you can simply toss it. But if it turns out you do like it, you've kept a good chunk of $$ in your pocket.
What stood out to me was that Skye performs far more extensive testing—covering endotoxin, sterility, and heavy metals—and makes those results available for each batch.
 
jungletech said:

CNCCurrency said:

jungletech said:

Skye Peptides does take CC. Am I being an idiot paying by card? I put an order in there while I get my first overseas purchase sorted.
That route costs a fortune. Getting a kit through Nex strikes me as the smarter move. Should it not work out, you can simply toss it. But if it turns out you do like it, you've kept a good chunk of $$ in your pocket.
What stood out to me was that Skye performs far more extensive testing—covering endotoxin, sterility, and heavy metals—and makes those results available for each batch.
If that gives you a sense of comfort and reassurance, then that's the only thing that counts. To me, it's irrelevant. My thought was simply about saving money for someone just starting out. Since I use filtration, aside from endotoxins—which the body manages quite effectively—there isn't much that worries me when purchasing from him.
 
CNCCurrency said:

jungletech said:

CNCCurrency said:

jungletech said:

Skye Peptides does take CC. Am I being an idiot paying by card? I put an order in there while I get my first overseas purchase sorted.
That route costs a fortune. Getting a kit through Nex strikes me as the smarter move. Should it not work out, you can simply toss it. But if it turns out you do like it, you've kept a good chunk of $$ in your pocket.
What stood out to me was that Skye performs far more extensive testing—covering endotoxin, sterility, and heavy metals—and makes those results available for each batch.
If that gives you a sense of comfort and reassurance, then that's the only thing that counts. To me, it's irrelevant. My thought was simply about saving money for someone just starting out. Since I use filtration, aside from endotoxins—which the body manages quite effectively—there isn't much that worries me when purchasing from him.
This is unpleasant, apologies: a reddit post I came across described someone who developed a cyst behind the eye that nearly caused blindness, and endotoxins were said to be the cause. Whether it was trolling, I can't say.
 
jungletech said:

CNCCurrency said:

jungletech said:

CNCCurrency said:

jungletech said:

Skye Peptides does take CC. Am I being an idiot paying by card? I put an order in there while I get my first overseas purchase sorted.
That route costs a fortune. Getting a kit through Nex strikes me as the smarter move. Should it not work out, you can simply toss it. But if it turns out you do like it, you've kept a good chunk of $$ in your pocket.
What stood out to me was that Skye performs far more extensive testing—covering endotoxin, sterility, and heavy metals—and makes those results available for each batch.
If that gives you a sense of comfort and reassurance, then that's the only thing that counts. To me, it's irrelevant. My thought was simply about saving money for someone just starting out. Since I use filtration, aside from endotoxins—which the body manages quite effectively—there isn't much that worries me when purchasing from him.
This is unpleasant, apologies: a reddit post I came across described someone who developed a cyst behind the eye that nearly caused blindness, and endotoxins were said to be the cause. Whether it was trolling, I can't say.
In all likelihood, a person's system is able to process around 5 iu per kilo per hour. Up to now, I haven't come across any peptide test result that got anywhere near going over that limit
 
Back
Top