Seeking a Storage Case for Vial Kits

HereKittyKitty said:

krsct said:

I'm after a case that can store several 10-vial kits inside the refrigerator. I checked out peptide cases on Etsy, but every one of them is designed with individual vial slots. I'd rather leave the kits as they are. Does anyone have ideas?
Same here — I don't take the vials out of their kits until it's time to use them. Fuzzrock and Kings are where I've picked up boxes.




Join the The Collective II Discord Server!



Check out the The Collective II community on Discord - hang out with 3327 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Image unavailable


discord.gg


https://www.etsy.com/shop/KingsThingsStore
That 288 was from Fuzrock, though you already knew that. @Chili777 set me up with it.
 
ParallelU314 said:

dolph said:

I picked up these 2 recently. My approach is to write labels and transfer the vials out of the kits into the bigger case. The smaller case is where I keep what I'm actively researching.

Both of them stay in the fridge.

It may not match what you're after exactly, but hunting for cases sized for full kits wore me out, so I did this instead.




Amazon.com: 3ML Peptide Case – 63-Slot Peptide Organizer with Mesh Pocket, Fits 3ml Bottles, Peptide Storage Case for Fridge (Bag Only) : Health & Household



Buy 3ML Peptide Case – 63-Slot Peptide Organizer with Mesh Pocket, Fits 3ml Bottles, Peptide Storage Case for Fridge (Bag Only) on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

amzn.to




Amazon.com: Vamctry 10 Slots Peptide Case for Fridge, Vial Storage Case for 1ml 3ml 5ml 10ml 30ml Vials, Insulin Vial Protector Organizer Bag for Diabetic Medication : Health & Household



Buy Vamctry 10 Slots Peptide Case for Fridge, Vial Storage Case for 1ml 3ml 5ml 10ml 30ml Vials, Insulin Vial Protector Organizer Bag for Diabetic Medication on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

amzn.to
I'll pick one up! Appreciate the suggestion!
as a side note, if you remove the foam, full kits can slide in pretty well, provided the dimensions line up.
b6c344e2da5ccbe7290e8e6b98004eef2646099f3c19cf8ca395cdee86fc1cca.webp
 
I'm a big fan of Krypthos cases since you can adjust them for different vial sizes (15 works best for me). I own one of each size, and whichever protocol I'm on determines which one sits in the fridge. The one Dolph posted works well in the freezer since it has less depth and stores plenty. But the odor is terrible—you have to let it air out outdoors for several days, otherwise your fridge or freezer will smell like chemicals.

Hydrapeaks are fine for the freezer, but capacity drops when using a liner, without one they get messy, and even with a desiccant pack I still notice moisture building up.
 
DunningKruger said:

I'm a big fan of Krypthos cases since you can adjust them for different vial sizes (15 works best for me). I own one of each size, and whichever protocol I'm on determines which one sits in the fridge. The one Dolph posted works well in the freezer since it has less depth and stores plenty. But the odor is terrible—you have to let it air out outdoors for several days, otherwise your fridge or freezer will smell like chemicals.

Hydrapeaks are fine for the freezer, but capacity drops when using a liner, without one they get messy, and even with a desiccant pack I still notice moisture building up.
Hydrapeaks are completely off the table for me.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

DunningKruger said:

I'm a big fan of Krypthos cases since you can adjust them for different vial sizes (15 works best for me). I own one of each size, and whichever protocol I'm on determines which one sits in the fridge. The one Dolph posted works well in the freezer since it has less depth and stores plenty. But the odor is terrible—you have to let it air out outdoors for several days, otherwise your fridge or freezer will smell like chemicals.

Hydrapeaks are fine for the freezer, but capacity drops when using a liner, without one they get messy, and even with a desiccant pack I still notice moisture building up.
Hydrapeaks are completely off the table for me.
Trying to fit a round, asymmetrical object into a square freezer would be enough to make me quit GLP/Peps for good... 😳
 
Flash-BCR said:

HereKittyKitty said:

DunningKruger said:

I'm a big fan of Krypthos cases since you can adjust them for different vial sizes (15 works best for me). I own one of each size, and whichever protocol I'm on determines which one sits in the fridge. The one Dolph posted works well in the freezer since it has less depth and stores plenty. But the odor is terrible—you have to let it air out outdoors for several days, otherwise your fridge or freezer will smell like chemicals.

Hydrapeaks are fine for the freezer, but capacity drops when using a liner, without one they get messy, and even with a desiccant pack I still notice moisture building up.
Hydrapeaks are completely off the table for me.
Trying to fit a round, asymmetrical object into a square freezer would be enough to make me quit GLP/Peps for good... 😳
You understand exactly where I'm coming from. That shape messes with my head. Round looks soothing, but when it comes to storage it's just terribly inefficient.
 
Back
Top