Seeking a Storage Case for Vial Kits

Here's the case I mentioned before, shown in a photo...It's water tight, pretty sturdy, and includes a pressure relief valve in case temperature changes cause a vacuum...It fits 20 3ml kits and still leaves space for added padding or insulation...$30 on Amazon...
 
....and hold on, that's not all! These cases will end up inside one of those compact upright freezers that got shared somewhere else on the site (the moment I buy one and quietly bring it inside) 😎 ...A lot of the kits are meant for long-term 'future proof' keeping...so I picked up these small desiccant canisters that sit perfectly inside a kit...Found on Amazon too...
 
Flash-BCR said:

Here's the case I mentioned before, shown in a photo...It's water tight, pretty sturdy, and includes a pressure relief valve in case temperature changes cause a vacuum...It fits 20 3ml kits and still leaves space for added padding or insulation...$30 on Amazon...
It's great that the color of your label is the same as the vial tops. That's a really neat setup.
 
QueenMuntha said:

Flash-BCR said:

Here's the case I mentioned before, shown in a photo...It's water tight, pretty sturdy, and includes a pressure relief valve in case temperature changes cause a vacuum...It fits 20 3ml kits and still leaves space for added padding or insulation...$30 on Amazon...
It's great that the color of your label is the same as the vial tops. That's a really neat setup.
Thanks!...every vial arrives with an identical label already on it, so nothing gets confused with anything else if a vial happens to come free....Once I recon/filter into a fresh vial, that vial receives the same label along with a xx/ml dose label...because I am old and need all the help I can get... 😎
 
I picked up one on Amazon and it does the job. It comes in various sizes, so you can get more or less room. All vial sizes fit inside. I keep a small version in the fridge. The brand is Youshares. Price runs about $10-$20, varying by size.
 
dolph said:

I picked up these 2 recently. My approach is to write labels and transfer the vials out of the kits into the bigger case. The smaller case is where I keep what I'm actively researching.

Both of them stay in the fridge.

It may not match what you're after exactly, but hunting for cases sized for full kits wore me out, so I did this instead.




Amazon.com: 3ML Peptide Case – 63-Slot Peptide Organizer with Mesh Pocket, Fits 3ml Bottles, Peptide Storage Case for Fridge (Bag Only) : Health & Household



Buy 3ML Peptide Case – 63-Slot Peptide Organizer with Mesh Pocket, Fits 3ml Bottles, Peptide Storage Case for Fridge (Bag Only) on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

amzn.to




Amazon.com: Vamctry 10 Slots Peptide Case for Fridge, Vial Storage Case for 1ml 3ml 5ml 10ml 30ml Vials, Insulin Vial Protector Organizer Bag for Diabetic Medication : Health & Household



Buy Vamctry 10 Slots Peptide Case for Fridge, Vial Storage Case for 1ml 3ml 5ml 10ml 30ml Vials, Insulin Vial Protector Organizer Bag for Diabetic Medication on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

amzn.to
I'll pick one up! Appreciate the suggestion!
 
BNLFL said:

dolph said:

BNLFL said:

What's the reason for keeping them in the fridge? If they haven't been reconstituted yet, the freezer is where they belong. You can find cases in every size on Etsy, Amazon, and Discord even has some really great options. I got my 3D-printed 288 vial one through a Discord group and it's fantastic.

With 14 years of supply, I'd lean toward freezing them.

My own stash is roughly 1 year, so it isn't needed in my case.
Nope, 14 years. Once the GB's arrive, I'll be sitting on 320 vials from R15 through R140 — 13,580mg altogether. On top of that I've got a hard case for 50 and 2 soft cases that hold 63 vials each. My 288 is pictured below.

View attachment 10774

View attachment 10775

View attachment 10776
That case is seriously impressive. To fit something that big into my freezer, I'd need to rearrange a few things first!
 
BNLFL said:

dolph said:

BNLFL said:

What's the reason for keeping them in the fridge? If they haven't been reconstituted yet, the freezer is where they belong. You can find cases in every size on Etsy, Amazon, and Discord even has some really great options. I got my 3D-printed 288 vial one through a Discord group and it's fantastic.

With 14 years of supply, I'd lean toward freezing them.

My own stash is roughly 1 year, so it isn't needed in my case.
Nope, 14 years. Once the GB's arrive, I'll be sitting on 320 vials from R15 through R140 — 13,580mg altogether. On top of that I've got a hard case for 50 and 2 soft cases that hold 63 vials each. My 288 is pictured below.

View attachment 10774

View attachment 10775

View attachment 10776
Once you've reconstituted the R140's, what's your method for keeping them viable until they're all gone? I had no idea these even existed.
 
"Fully stocked" or something along those lines...





de1fe3febb4a5d11f7415c1c50f1699b2388940650f70c31307fea4104eb640c.webp
 
CNCCurrency said:

krsct said:

I'm after a case that can store several 10-vial kits inside the refrigerator. I checked out peptide cases on Etsy, but every one of them is designed with individual vial slots. I'd rather leave the kits as they are. Does anyone have ideas?

I got mine for 10 bucks on AmazonView attachment 10777
A few days back, I picked up the beige one (beige cost a little less than black, and I'm cheap... 👍
 
krsct said:

I'm after a case that can store several 10-vial kits inside the refrigerator. I checked out peptide cases on Etsy, but every one of them is designed with individual vial slots. I'd rather leave the kits as they are. Does anyone have ideas?
For my own fridge setup, this is the solution I rely on — it keeps curious eyes and grabby hands away.

A further plus: the insulation helps hold the temperature steadier.

Fridge Box Link
 
Flash-BCR said:

Here's the case I mentioned before, shown in a photo...It's water tight, pretty sturdy, and includes a pressure relief valve in case temperature changes cause a vacuum...It fits 20 3ml kits and still leaves space for added padding or insulation...$30 on Amazon...
This is great, and the fact that it's waterproof means it's airtight too. I also really like how you've labeled everything—it's easy to read.

I've put myself on a peptide spending freeze, so for now my kits are going in the freezer inside a small styrofoam cooler that I got for free (it came as the packaging for compounded tirz). Once the freeze is over, though, I'll be buying this!
 
Flash-BCR said:

CNCCurrency said:

krsct said:

I'm after a case that can store several 10-vial kits inside the refrigerator. I checked out peptide cases on Etsy, but every one of them is designed with individual vial slots. I'd rather leave the kits as they are. Does anyone have ideas?

I got mine for 10 bucks on AmazonView attachment 10777
A few days back, I picked up the beige one (beige cost a little less than black, and I'm cheap... 👍
Same here.
 
BNLFL said:

dolph said:

BNLFL said:

What's the reason for keeping them in the fridge? If they haven't been reconstituted yet, the freezer is where they belong. You can find cases in every size on Etsy, Amazon, and Discord even has some really great options. I got my 3D-printed 288 vial one through a Discord group and it's fantastic.

With 14 years of supply, I'd lean toward freezing them.

My own stash is roughly 1 year, so it isn't needed in my case.
Nope, 14 years. Once the GB's arrive, I'll be sitting on 320 vials from R15 through R140 — 13,580mg altogether. On top of that I've got a hard case for 50 and 2 soft cases that hold 63 vials each. My 288 is pictured below.

View attachment 10774

View attachment 10775

View attachment 10776
I've got questions. A whole lot of them. 🤣 and the very first one is “omg wtf??”

On a serious note though, isn't it true they only last two years when kept in the freezer? Maybe what I've heard about that isn't right

And how can you be sure you'll still want to stay on it for that length of time?
 
b_rad80 said:

BNLFL said:

dolph said:

BNLFL said:

What's the reason for keeping them in the fridge? If they haven't been reconstituted yet, the freezer is where they belong. You can find cases in every size on Etsy, Amazon, and Discord even has some really great options. I got my 3D-printed 288 vial one through a Discord group and it's fantastic.

With 14 years of supply, I'd lean toward freezing them.

My own stash is roughly 1 year, so it isn't needed in my case.
Nope, 14 years. Once the GB's arrive, I'll be sitting on 320 vials from R15 through R140 — 13,580mg altogether. On top of that I've got a hard case for 50 and 2 soft cases that hold 63 vials each. My 288 is pictured below.

View attachment 10774

View attachment 10775

View attachment 10776
Once you've reconstituted the R140's, what's your method for keeping them viable until they're all gone? I had no idea these even existed.
My wife and I are both taking 9mg. I mix the 140 vial using 3ml of BAC. Then I draw it out, filter it into a fresh 10ml vial, and add another 3ml of BAC to that 10ml vial. I switch needles several times, obviously. This gives me 15 doses at 9mg. At 39 units, that works out to 8 weeks per person, which in my world is more than enough time to finish it. If needed, I'd stretch it to 10 weeks. 10mg is coming before long, so that will be even better.
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

BNLFL said:

dolph said:

BNLFL said:

What's the reason for keeping them in the fridge? If they haven't been reconstituted yet, the freezer is where they belong. You can find cases in every size on Etsy, Amazon, and Discord even has some really great options. I got my 3D-printed 288 vial one through a Discord group and it's fantastic.

With 14 years of supply, I'd lean toward freezing them.

My own stash is roughly 1 year, so it isn't needed in my case.
Nope, 14 years. Once the GB's arrive, I'll be sitting on 320 vials from R15 through R140 — 13,580mg altogether. On top of that I've got a hard case for 50 and 2 soft cases that hold 63 vials each. My 288 is pictured below.

View attachment 10774

View attachment 10775

View attachment 10776
I've got questions. A whole lot of them. 🤣 and the very first one is “omg wtf??”

On a serious note though, isn't it true they only last two years when kept in the freezer? Maybe what I've heard about that isn't right

And how can you be sure you'll still want to stay on it for that length of time?
Nope — according to Peter over at Janoshik, it's a couple of decades. I trust him.
 
krsct said:

I'm after a case that can store several 10-vial kits inside the refrigerator. I checked out peptide cases on Etsy, but every one of them is designed with individual vial slots. I'd rather leave the kits as they are. Does anyone have ideas?
Same here — I don't take the vials out of their kits until it's time to use them. Fuzzrock and Kings are where I've picked up boxes.




Join the The Collective II Discord Server!



Check out the The Collective II community on Discord - hang out with 3327 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

Image unavailable


discord.gg


https://www.etsy.com/shop/KingsThingsStore
 
BNLFL said:

dolph said:

BNLFL said:

What's the reason for keeping them in the fridge? If they haven't been reconstituted yet, the freezer is where they belong. You can find cases in every size on Etsy, Amazon, and Discord even has some really great options. I got my 3D-printed 288 vial one through a Discord group and it's fantastic.

With 14 years of supply, I'd lean toward freezing them.

My own stash is roughly 1 year, so it isn't needed in my case.
Nope, 14 years. Once the GB's arrive, I'll be sitting on 320 vials from R15 through R140 — 13,580mg altogether. On top of that I've got a hard case for 50 and 2 soft cases that hold 63 vials each. My 288 is pictured below.

View attachment 10774

View attachment 10775

View attachment 10776
Whenever this pops up, a rough announcer tone in my head blurts out “the BEAST!” 🤣
 
Back
Top