dolph said:
Flash-BCR said:
dolph said:
BNLFL said:
What's the reason for keeping them in the fridge? If they haven't been reconstituted yet, the freezer is where they belong. You can find cases in every size on Etsy, Amazon, and Discord even has some really great options. I got my 3D-printed 288 vial one through a Discord group and it's fantastic.
With 14 years of supply, I'd lean toward freezing them.
My own stash is roughly 1 year, so it isn't needed in my case.
Seven years' supply? He has far more than that....
I could have sworn I came across a mention of him having 7 on this site.
Guess I was wrong.
On top of that, I've owned a Bambu P1S for a couple of years now. Printing one on my own was an option, but what I really wanted was a hard shell with a zipper and foam padding, just in case it took a fall.