Seeking a Bioregulator/Khavinson Source — Which One Do You Prefer?

Tug Speedman

Explorer
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
The Land of Flowers.
Hey there! Is there a supplier you'd recommend, ideally one based in China who carries these? I've got several price sheets (Current CN) where these aren't listed, and a few have even dropped them. My guess is demand is just too low?

I do have an Uther list that includes what I'm after, but today I'm treating it like a side quest to find better pricing 😀

Also, I hardly ever see these pop up in GBs, probably because they aren't as popular? Not sure.

For anyone holding lol, Im looking for kits of Hexarelin, Vilon and Cardiogen. Lypholized. And probably more.

Thank you and Happy Weekend!
 
A GB just wrapped up, so they do pop up now and then! That said, catching one felt like a stroke of luck and not something common. The vendor behind that listing wasn’t one I knew (I might look into them further). Uther’s lineup is the fullest I’ve come across too. That said, hexarelin and cardiogen have turned up on a few other vendors’ offerings, and their pricing beats Uth’s.
 
Alc23 said:

A GB just wrapped up, so they do pop up now and then! That said, catching one felt like a stroke of luck and not something common. The vendor behind that listing wasn’t one I knew (I might look into them further). Uther’s lineup is the fullest I’ve come across too. That said, hexarelin and cardiogen have turned up on a few other vendors’ offerings, and their pricing beats Uth’s.

Yessir! Sure wish I'd gotten in on that GB, but my crypto funds got pulled elsewhere by all the other stuff that's been blowing up lately.

The Hexarelin from TOP (Forum Vendor) is priced really well. If you've got anything else on that GB or who supplied it, please share. I'm still hunting. The tricky part with a vendor like TOP that has 1 standout price is getting an order large enough that the shipping actually makes sense 🤣

Might just have to suck it up and message Uther about a small 2 kit order of Cardiogen and Vilon.

Cardiogen is literally nowhere else besides Uther as far as I can tell, and I've been through no fewer than 16 lists in the past couple hours. You can find single vials in the various BST groups, but they're still hard to come by.

Thank you!
 
I share the interest in bioregulators, and here’s my take on where to get these very experimental compounds: paying a premium for a supplier that provides some form of testing is worth it to me. That could mean U or a GB. From what I understand, the majority of other vendors only run tests on the more popular products, and I’d prefer not to be left guessing about what I’m injecting without knowing.

ETA: Uther’s bioregulators are also available from sellers offering single vials, so trying them doesn’t require buying an entire kit.
 
miameow said:

I share the interest in bioregulators, and here’s my take on where to get these very experimental compounds: paying a premium for a supplier that provides some form of testing is worth it to me. That could mean U or a GB. From what I understand, the majority of other vendors only run tests on the more popular products, and I’d prefer not to be left guessing about what I’m injecting without knowing.

ETA: Uther’s bioregulators are also available from sellers offering single vials, so trying them doesn’t require buying an entire kit.
Absolutely, and that's 100% right. The "U" part doesn't bother me for that reason; the only issue is that many of those COAs they link back to are dated 2025, with some from quite early in the year. It would be great if they kept up that reputation of charging a bit more by submitting more items to the labs on our behalf.
 
Tug Speedman said:

miameow said:

I share the interest in bioregulators, and here’s my take on where to get these very experimental compounds: paying a premium for a supplier that provides some form of testing is worth it to me. That could mean U or a GB. From what I understand, the majority of other vendors only run tests on the more popular products, and I’d prefer not to be left guessing about what I’m injecting without knowing.

ETA: Uther’s bioregulators are also available from sellers offering single vials, so trying them doesn’t require buying an entire kit.
Absolutely, and that's 100% right. The "U" part doesn't bother me for that reason; the only issue is that many of those COAs they link back to are dated 2025, with some from quite early in the year. It would be great if they kept up that reputation of charging a bit more by submitting more items to the labs on our behalf.
Uther COA checker

Hexarelin : report dated 7 Jan 2026

Vilon : report dated 04 May 2026

Cardiogen : M/P report dated 01 Jul 2026

Cardiogen : Sterility report dated 14 Jul 2026
 
miameow said:

Tug Speedman said:

miameow said:

I share the interest in bioregulators, and here’s my take on where to get these very experimental compounds: paying a premium for a supplier that provides some form of testing is worth it to me. That could mean U or a GB. From what I understand, the majority of other vendors only run tests on the more popular products, and I’d prefer not to be left guessing about what I’m injecting without knowing.

ETA: Uther’s bioregulators are also available from sellers offering single vials, so trying them doesn’t require buying an entire kit.
Absolutely, and that's 100% right. The "U" part doesn't bother me for that reason; the only issue is that many of those COAs they link back to are dated 2025, with some from quite early in the year. It would be great if they kept up that reputation of charging a bit more by submitting more items to the labs on our behalf.
Uther COA checker

Hexarelin : report dated 7 Jan 2026

Vilon : report dated 04 May 2026

Cardiogen : M/P report dated 01 Jul 2026

Cardiogen : Sterility report dated 14 Jul 2026
Ohh, that’s a handy little utility! Looks like they’ll be siphoning off even more of my crypto now! 😀
 
Alc23 said:

A GB just wrapped up, so they do pop up now and then! That said, catching one felt like a stroke of luck and not something common. The vendor behind that listing wasn’t one I knew (I might look into them further). Uther’s lineup is the fullest I’ve come across too. That said, hexarelin and cardiogen have turned up on a few other vendors’ offerings, and their pricing beats Uth’s.
I recently came across a different group buy for bio-regulators on ww. I have no prior experience with a gb, yet the prices look excellent in my view. I'd really like to pass along the link and hear what others think about both the pricing and the person running it. Dm sent.
 
miameow said:

I share the interest in bioregulators, and here’s my take on where to get these very experimental compounds: paying a premium for a supplier that provides some form of testing is worth it to me. That could mean U or a GB. From what I understand, the majority of other vendors only run tests on the more popular products, and I’d prefer not to be left guessing about what I’m injecting without knowing.

ETA: Uther’s bioregulators are also available from sellers offering single vials, so trying them doesn’t require buying an entire kit.
I was going to send a dm, but forget it — dm'ing you isn't possible for me. So please dm me instead. I'd really like to hear what you think about a bioregulator gb I came across.
 
If your search is still ongoing, I came across a group buy not long ago that included quite a few bioregulators....something called Pep Trek, if I remember right. I have no knowledge at all about that group; it was being promoted in a few other groups I keep up with.
 
whimsps said:

If your search is still ongoing, I came across a group buy not long ago that included quite a few bioregulators....something called Pep Trek, if I remember right. I have no knowledge at all about that group; it was being promoted in a few other groups I keep up with.
For nearly all of them, hitting MOQ has become a problem, so the cutoff is being pushed back…though refunds remain a possibility…YMMV
 
Skip the Khavinson bioregulators — they're not worth your effort. There's no proof behind them, and the reason they never caught on has almost nothing to do with whether you can find them. A few years back they seemed to have more of a following and more sellers stocked them, yet the reports coming back were consistently meh, with benefits that were barely noticeable or absent, and whatever benefits people claimed are basically impossible to quantify in any way.

Sure, all of us want that one peptide that could transform our lives overnight, but these have been around for years — a decade or two, even. If they haven't taken off by this point, it's either because they simply don't work or because there's no way for us to gauge how well they work.
 
Back
Top