Seeing Tirz/Ret sold together in one vial

Romulusguy

Explorer
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, California, USA
Some suppliers have begun listing a single vial that contains Tirzepatide (20mg) plus Retatrutide (40mg). I don't plan on switching to that pairing myself, but I'd like to hear discussion and personal experiences about combining them this way. From what I've read, the two should only be blended for a short window while you lower your dose of one peptide (Tirz) and begin ramping up the other (Reta), though everything I've found on that is anecdotal. Thoughts? Please discuss.

EDIT: I should have mentioned earlier, I've also come across anecdotal reports of people who "micro dose" Tirz and Reta together to varying degrees. Doing that long term strikes me as "overkill" since the two do overlap in certain areas, but what do i know?
 
Romulusguy said:

Some suppliers have begun listing a single vial that contains Tirzepatide (20mg) plus Retatrutide (40mg). I don't plan on switching to that pairing myself, but I'd like to hear discussion and personal experiences about combining them this way. From what I've read, the two should only be blended for a short window while you lower your dose of one peptide (Tirz) and begin ramping up the other (Reta), though everything I've found on that is anecdotal. Thoughts? Please discuss.

EDIT: I should have mentioned earlier, I've also come across anecdotal reports of people who "micro dose" Tirz and Reta together to varying degrees. Doing that long term strikes me as "overkill" since the two do overlap in certain areas, but what do i know?
Running Reta alongside Tirz long-term is far more widespread than you might assume. I'm one of the people doing exactly that, and plenty of others in this forum do the same.

As for vendors pre-mixing them into one vial — I'm not keen on it. You lose a great deal of control over dosing and gain no ability to adjust either compound independently.

Yes, the two "intersect", but they aren't interchangeable. Their effects and side effects differ. Appetite suppression in particular isn't the same, and how an individual tolerates the typical side effects of each one heavily influences which pep or peps they end up picking.

My own approach: I want what the triple agonist (Reta) offers, while staying at the lowest effective doses for as long as I can. At that lower dose, Reta gives me only minimal appetite suppression, so I also keep Tirz at a lower dose, because Tirz delivers an excellent suppression response for me. Between the two, I feel completely in charge of what I eat, when I eat, and how much. I basically have no cravings for anything I shouldn't have — fried or oily foods, sugars, alcohol, and so on — and even when I do indulge in any of those, a single serving is enough: one bite, one drink, whatever it may be.

I'm also aware that, in my case, Allodynia will keep showing up because of the Reta, so leaning on the Tirz to keep my titration low and gradual yet still effective is essential.

After I reach my goal weight, I'll reassess whether to go into maintenance on both or just one, but I have no objection to staying on both if that continues to suit my body chemistry best.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

Romulusguy said:

Some suppliers have begun listing a single vial that contains Tirzepatide (20mg) plus Retatrutide (40mg). I don't plan on switching to that pairing myself, but I'd like to hear discussion and personal experiences about combining them this way. From what I've read, the two should only be blended for a short window while you lower your dose of one peptide (Tirz) and begin ramping up the other (Reta), though everything I've found on that is anecdotal. Thoughts? Please discuss.

EDIT: I should have mentioned earlier, I've also come across anecdotal reports of people who "micro dose" Tirz and Reta together to varying degrees. Doing that long term strikes me as "overkill" since the two do overlap in certain areas, but what do i know?
Running Reta alongside Tirz long-term is far more widespread than you might assume. I'm one of the people doing exactly that, and plenty of others in this forum do the same.

As for vendors pre-mixing them into one vial — I'm not keen on it. You lose a great deal of control over dosing and gain no ability to adjust either compound independently.

Yes, the two "intersect", but they aren't interchangeable. Their effects and side effects differ. Appetite suppression in particular isn't the same, and how an individual tolerates the typical side effects of each one heavily influences which pep or peps they end up picking.

My own approach: I want what the triple agonist (Reta) offers, while staying at the lowest effective doses for as long as I can. At that lower dose, Reta gives me only minimal appetite suppression, so I also keep Tirz at a lower dose, because Tirz delivers an excellent suppression response for me. Between the two, I feel completely in charge of what I eat, when I eat, and how much. I basically have no cravings for anything I shouldn't have — fried or oily foods, sugars, alcohol, and so on — and even when I do indulge in any of those, a single serving is enough: one bite, one drink, whatever it may be.

I'm also aware that, in my case, Allodynia will keep showing up because of the Reta, so leaning on the Tirz to keep my titration low and gradual yet still effective is essential.

After I reach my goal weight, I'll reassess whether to go into maintenance on both or just one, but I have no objection to staying on both if that continues to suit my body chemistry best.
Right — that's it — precisely....and that includes not always putting them on the same day.
 
Zydeceltico said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Romulusguy said:

Some suppliers have begun listing a single vial that contains Tirzepatide (20mg) plus Retatrutide (40mg). I don't plan on switching to that pairing myself, but I'd like to hear discussion and personal experiences about combining them this way. From what I've read, the two should only be blended for a short window while you lower your dose of one peptide (Tirz) and begin ramping up the other (Reta), though everything I've found on that is anecdotal. Thoughts? Please discuss.

EDIT: I should have mentioned earlier, I've also come across anecdotal reports of people who "micro dose" Tirz and Reta together to varying degrees. Doing that long term strikes me as "overkill" since the two do overlap in certain areas, but what do i know?
Running Reta alongside Tirz long-term is far more widespread than you might assume. I'm one of the people doing exactly that, and plenty of others in this forum do the same.

As for vendors pre-mixing them into one vial — I'm not keen on it. You lose a great deal of control over dosing and gain no ability to adjust either compound independently.

Yes, the two "intersect", but they aren't interchangeable. Their effects and side effects differ. Appetite suppression in particular isn't the same, and how an individual tolerates the typical side effects of each one heavily influences which pep or peps they end up picking.

My own approach: I want what the triple agonist (Reta) offers, while staying at the lowest effective doses for as long as I can. At that lower dose, Reta gives me only minimal appetite suppression, so I also keep Tirz at a lower dose, because Tirz delivers an excellent suppression response for me. Between the two, I feel completely in charge of what I eat, when I eat, and how much. I basically have no cravings for anything I shouldn't have — fried or oily foods, sugars, alcohol, and so on — and even when I do indulge in any of those, a single serving is enough: one bite, one drink, whatever it may be.

I'm also aware that, in my case, Allodynia will keep showing up because of the Reta, so leaning on the Tirz to keep my titration low and gradual yet still effective is essential.

After I reach my goal weight, I'll reassess whether to go into maintenance on both or just one, but I have no objection to staying on both if that continues to suit my body chemistry best.
Right — that's it — precisely....and that includes not always putting them on the same day.
I'm with you on that. In fact, I dose both of mine in split fashion:

Tirz goes in Monday evening, then again Friday morning.

Reta goes in Saturday evening, then again Wednesday morning.

So every pep sits 3.5 days from its previous dose, and each one also lands right in the middle of the other's cycle. With this schedule, I personally get the fewest side effects I could ask for, and a very stable GLP level throughout, since every peak lines up with the other pep's trough.
 
Same situation for me: 1mg of each every week, spaced 84 hours apart. It's the best of both worlds, so to speak. Blended GLP-1's would make me wary—if the dosing is slightly off with KLOW and similar, I'm less concerned, but with Tirz and Reta, a dosing error could lead to a rough couple of days.
 
Back
Top