Wuhan Wansheng Biotechnology (WWB) - website scam#-wuhan-wansheng-biotecnology-wwb-website-scamThe domain https://www.wuhanwanshengwbio.com/ is a front.
I sent them over $1000 through the website and dealt with the telegram handle the site itself pointed me to, @Cavain_122. Red flag 1: the profile picture on their page is a man, but the replies kept calling me "dear" and read like a woman was writing them. Red flag 2: the payment address they handed me did not match the one published on their own site. A friend who put me onto this company said he had ordered from them before as well - turned out the rep he dealt with used a different handle, @Cavan221, for the same outfit. I only learned that after I had already paid.
They told me a tracking number would follow within 2 days of the order. It is now 4 days and nobody has answered any of my follow-ups.
I sent them over $1000 through the website and dealt with the telegram handle the site itself pointed me to, @Cavain_122. Red flag 1: the profile picture on their page is a man, but the replies kept calling me "dear" and read like a woman was writing them. Red flag 2: the payment address they handed me did not match the one published on their own site. A friend who put me onto this company said he had ordered from them before as well - turned out the rep he dealt with used a different handle, @Cavan221, for the same outfit. I only learned that after I had already paid.
They told me a tracking number would follow within 2 days of the order. It is now 4 days and nobody has answered any of my follow-ups.