Sanity-checking my first mito run - starting tomorrow

davefromfv

Explorer
Joined
Jun 13, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Where I'm starting from:

59M, 5'6'. SW 181 → CW 160

Into the 3rd month of Reta now, 1-4Mg on a 6th-day schedule. Wolverine stack is 3rd week in as well.

BP is high, cholesterol borderline high, liver enzymes up (visceral fat?) Long Term fatigue. Sleep tracking looks ok but the deep sleep numbers are very low.

Bloodwork was last pulled May 1st, before the RETA stack. Next round in November. Dexa scan in a week or so.

The stack I have planned is below. Feedback or thoughts would be welcome. NAD goes in nasally so there are a few less pokes.







e1fcd19325b473258ee6a67c7641ee5363c0fead00ab223aec5404300845567e.webp
 
Good pick. That's the same stack I ran. At 42m it ought to do more for you than it managed for me. My advice would be mots-c and nad+ first thing, on an empty stomach and ahead of training. Eat afterwards. Then ss31 at night, a good few hours past your last meal.

I went with injected nad+ and it's been great. Intranasal is outside my experience. Post back and let us know how it goes.
 
Shittersfull said:

Good pick. That's the same stack I ran. At 42m it ought to do more for you than it managed for me. My advice would be mots-c and nad+ first thing, on an empty stomach and ahead of training. Eat afterwards. Then ss31 at night, a good few hours past your last meal.

I went with injected nad+ and it's been great. Intranasal is outside my experience. Post back and let us know how it goes.
What's the reasoning behind SS-31 in the evening? This is all new to me and I'm reading up, and something along these lines had crossed my mind.
 
Have an epi pen within reach, just in case. Anaphylaxis is a documented risk with Mots-c. A whole kit went fine for me; then after a break, the next attempt meant I had to stop researching it. Good luck.
 
Essie01126 said:

Shittersfull said:

Good pick. That's the same stack I ran. At 42m it ought to do more for you than it managed for me. My advice would be mots-c and nad+ first thing, on an empty stomach and ahead of training. Eat afterwards. Then ss31 at night, a good few hours past your last meal.

I went with injected nad+ and it's been great. Intranasal is outside my experience. Post back and let us know how it goes.
What's the reasoning behind SS-31 in the evening? This is all new to me and I'm reading up, and something along these lines had crossed my mind.
Hmm. Can't recall the reason, honestly. I went back over a few resources I lean on regularly and the general steer there is ss31 first thing. Mine gets taken at night and it worked great for me. Some people say it keeps then awake if taken in the pm. Tomorrow at my desk I'll dig through my notes and see what's there.
 
Shittersfull said:

Essie01126 said:

Shittersfull said:

Good pick. That's the same stack I ran. At 42m it ought to do more for you than it managed for me. My advice would be mots-c and nad+ first thing, on an empty stomach and ahead of training. Eat afterwards. Then ss31 at night, a good few hours past your last meal.

I went with injected nad+ and it's been great. Intranasal is outside my experience. Post back and let us know how it goes.
What's the reasoning behind SS-31 in the evening? This is all new to me and I'm reading up, and something along these lines had crossed my mind.
Hmm. Can't recall the reason, honestly. I went back over a few resources I lean on regularly and the general steer there is ss31 first thing. Mine gets taken at night and it worked great for me. Some people say it keeps then awake if taken in the pm. Tomorrow at my desk I'll dig through my notes and see what's there.
Brilliant, thanks a lot!
 
The mitochondrial enhancement protocol is over. 14 week done, with yesterday as the last day of it.

Honestly there isn't much to report. Apart from stamina I don't feel a great deal different, and no labs were run beyond the usual annual ones with my doctor - nothing much moved there either.

The one clear thing: that first week, NAD+ on its own, and the lawn got mowed without me feeling like dying. Being old and overweight (also on Reta) doesn't help, and the heat out here has been brutal.

The lawn is enormous, and cutting the whole lot eats up roughly an hour - heavy machine, self-propelled function broken, in 90°f (sometimes.)

These days it gets done in a single pass, no stopping, not even in the worst of it.

Continuing the NAD+ at minimum, and another full run next year is likely, since there's enough left over for one.

I suppose that counts as a good outcome - though whether NAD+ alone deserves the credit, I couldn't say.
 
Nasal NAD+ is a new one on me. Should the extra pins put you off, oral NAD precursors such as NR and NMN can lift NAD+ just as effectively.
 
On the mitochondrial subject, atx304 has been tempting me for a while. Then again I'm only human, and I second guess myself constantly 😂
 
davefromfv said:

Where I'm starting from:

59M, 5'6'. SW 181 → CW 160

Into the 3rd month of Reta now, 1-4Mg on a 6th-day schedule. Wolverine stack is 3rd week in as well.

BP is high, cholesterol borderline high, liver enzymes up (visceral fat?) Long Term fatigue. Sleep tracking looks ok but the deep sleep numbers are very low.

Bloodwork was last pulled May 1st, before the RETA stack. Next round in November. Dexa scan in a week or so.

The stack I have planned is below. Feedback or thoughts would be welcome. NAD goes in nasally so there are a few less pokes.







View attachment 211
I've run that identical protocol myself. Loved it. In fact I'll be doing another one before long. The energy I got from SS31 genuinely surprised me
 
Youarewhen said:

Have an epi pen within reach, just in case. Anaphylaxis is a documented risk with Mots-c. A whole kit went fine for me; then after a break, the next attempt meant I had to stop researching it. Good luck.
A friend of mine had exactly this happen after a break from sermorlin.
 
Doing this myself, everything went in during the mornings. Mots-c was also titrated up so I could gauge my reaction. Some people, as noted above, do react to it. My ladder was 1mg, 2mg, 3mg across the first week on MWF. I didn't fancy discovering an allergy at 5 mg. It turned out fine and it's still in my rotation.
 
Back
Top