Justatechdude
Explorer
I got really drawn into CJC/Ipamorelin and Tesa. I picked up 1 vial from a supplier I'd bought from before — back when I still didn't realize you shouldn't put any trust in vendors.
People often wonder "how long should you wait before starting something new or stacking it on?" For me, the answer is turning out to be "2-3 months." Let me explain why.
I'm posting this because I've watched others pile things on too fast, and I'm figuring out my own errors as I type. Sure, call me a d*@** — but with all the progress posts floating around, it's tough not to want to run every single thing.
Quick rundown:
42m
Peak weight 225 at 32%BF (1 year back)
195lbs when starting GLP1 = 26%Bf
185lbs now = 23% body fat
5 years of heavy compound lifting
Squat 420, dead 475, bench 255
Resting pulse 52bpm
Weeks 1-7: Trz titrated up to 4.5mg/wk
Week 2: brought in creatine (water bloat)
Week 5: fat loss hit a wall at 185 (pulse 65bpm)
Week 6: kicked off 100mg/wk TRT (hypogonadal)
- likely piling on more water bloat-
Week 7: started moving over to Reta
Week 8: held at 2.5trz & 2.5Reta
Week 9: still 185lbs - waist down an inch
Brought in 1 electrolyte drink per day (more retention)
Week 10: right now.
I brought in a CJC/IPA blend.
First shot 150mcg each, so 300mcg total
Second shot 250mch each, 500mcg total
Pulse 85bpm
Yep, and now I can't tell whether it was CJC or IPA, because I bought too soon and ignored the guidance — only get blends once you understand how you react to each peptide on its own.
And my progress probably stalled because I've layered in 3 water-retaining things over time: creatine, electrolytes, TRT. I look better, but the scale refuses to budge. My waist is the smallest it's been in 10 years.
People often wonder "how long should you wait before starting something new or stacking it on?" For me, the answer is turning out to be "2-3 months." Let me explain why.
I'm posting this because I've watched others pile things on too fast, and I'm figuring out my own errors as I type. Sure, call me a d*@** — but with all the progress posts floating around, it's tough not to want to run every single thing.
Quick rundown:
42m
Peak weight 225 at 32%BF (1 year back)
195lbs when starting GLP1 = 26%Bf
185lbs now = 23% body fat
5 years of heavy compound lifting
Squat 420, dead 475, bench 255
Resting pulse 52bpm
Weeks 1-7: Trz titrated up to 4.5mg/wk
Week 2: brought in creatine (water bloat)
Week 5: fat loss hit a wall at 185 (pulse 65bpm)
Week 6: kicked off 100mg/wk TRT (hypogonadal)
- likely piling on more water bloat-
Week 7: started moving over to Reta
Week 8: held at 2.5trz & 2.5Reta
Week 9: still 185lbs - waist down an inch
Brought in 1 electrolyte drink per day (more retention)
Week 10: right now.
I brought in a CJC/IPA blend.
First shot 150mcg each, so 300mcg total
Second shot 250mch each, 500mcg total
Pulse 85bpm
Yep, and now I can't tell whether it was CJC or IPA, because I bought too soon and ignored the guidance — only get blends once you understand how you react to each peptide on its own.
And my progress probably stalled because I've layered in 3 water-retaining things over time: creatine, electrolytes, TRT. I look better, but the scale refuses to budge. My waist is the smallest it's been in 10 years.