Riviera
Explorer
Ok- cjc turns up for sale without dac or ipam.
My own use was cjc w/ipam, pinned right before bed - it worked, though not hugely. The half life of the cjc mechanism gets extended by Ipam, as I understand it, which means more time for the gh pulses coming out of the pituitary to be heightened.
The life span without dac or ipam is very short, I do know that (30 minutes).
That same short life, as I understand it, probably lowers the risk of receptor desensitization (pep-pedia)
What I want to know: when would somebody choose to run cjc 1295 on its own, no dac and no ipam? (desensitization aside)
My own use was cjc w/ipam, pinned right before bed - it worked, though not hugely. The half life of the cjc mechanism gets extended by Ipam, as I understand it, which means more time for the gh pulses coming out of the pituitary to be heightened.
The life span without dac or ipam is very short, I do know that (30 minutes).
That same short life, as I understand it, probably lowers the risk of receptor desensitization (pep-pedia)
What I want to know: when would somebody choose to run cjc 1295 on its own, no dac and no ipam? (desensitization aside)