Riki at Niimbot hooked me up with an M3 and a bunch of labels!!!

Gr33dyOctopus

Explorer
Joined
Nov 9, 2025
Messages
608
Reaction score
0
Location
Federal way wa
A heavy package showed up at my job and I had no clue what it could be! Then it hit me — it was a completely new M3!!!

After exchanging a few DMs back and forth with him, I walked away with a vip sub, labels, and the unit itself.

He is 100% legit, and if he ever swings by this community again, anyone running Niimbot gear who's willing to answer his questions should definitely sit up and take notice!!!

Thanks Riki!!!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

A heavy package showed up at my job and I had no clue what it could be! Then it hit me — it was a completely new M3!!!

After exchanging a few DMs back and forth with him, I walked away with a vip sub, labels, and the unit itself.

He is 100% legit, and if he ever swings by this community again, anyone running Niimbot gear who's willing to answer his questions should definitely sit up and take notice!!!

Thanks Riki!!!
He said he'd give me one, yet after I questioned whether he meant it, no answer came. Then he just disappeared.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

A heavy package showed up at my job and I had no clue what it could be! Then it hit me — it was a completely new M3!!!

After exchanging a few DMs back and forth with him, I walked away with a vip sub, labels, and the unit itself.

He is 100% legit, and if he ever swings by this community again, anyone running Niimbot gear who's willing to answer his questions should definitely sit up and take notice!!!

Thanks Riki!!!
That shirt's got 8 arms. 🤣 Guess I should start pestering him too. Not sure what I'd use it for, but I'd come up with something.
 
BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

A heavy package showed up at my job and I had no clue what it could be! Then it hit me — it was a completely new M3!!!

After exchanging a few DMs back and forth with him, I walked away with a vip sub, labels, and the unit itself.

He is 100% legit, and if he ever swings by this community again, anyone running Niimbot gear who's willing to answer his questions should definitely sit up and take notice!!!

Thanks Riki!!!
That shirt's got 8 arms. 🤣 Guess I should start pestering him too. Not sure what I'd use it for, but I'd come up with something.
Honestly the shoes are the best part lol, so what do you have to offer for the m2 muthafucka? It's basically brand new, original box included, and I'll throw in a stack of labels too 😉
 
595d1c3bb8cd1c311fab00c6c1cbf83f77de09e3a153067c931d68b211ba66c4.webp
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

A heavy package showed up at my job and I had no clue what it could be! Then it hit me — it was a completely new M3!!!

After exchanging a few DMs back and forth with him, I walked away with a vip sub, labels, and the unit itself.

He is 100% legit, and if he ever swings by this community again, anyone running Niimbot gear who's willing to answer his questions should definitely sit up and take notice!!!

Thanks Riki!!!
That shirt's got 8 arms. 🤣 Guess I should start pestering him too. Not sure what I'd use it for, but I'd come up with something.
Honestly the shoes are the best part lol, so what do you have to offer for the m2 muthafucka? It's basically brand new, original box included, and I'll throw in a stack of labels too 😉
Great approach to staying private. Covering your face was 100% the smart call, since that bright blue Hawaiian shirt and the matching footwear were so understated that anyone you know would never have put it together. 🤣 Genuinely laughing out loud.

One more thing.... Keep @randompersonrandom in the dark about that fresh label maker, otherwise she's absolutely going to jump on it.
 
Jfrick11 said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

A heavy package showed up at my job and I had no clue what it could be! Then it hit me — it was a completely new M3!!!

After exchanging a few DMs back and forth with him, I walked away with a vip sub, labels, and the unit itself.

He is 100% legit, and if he ever swings by this community again, anyone running Niimbot gear who's willing to answer his questions should definitely sit up and take notice!!!

Thanks Riki!!!
That shirt's got 8 arms. 🤣 Guess I should start pestering him too. Not sure what I'd use it for, but I'd come up with something.
Honestly the shoes are the best part lol, so what do you have to offer for the m2 muthafucka? It's basically brand new, original box included, and I'll throw in a stack of labels too 😉
Great approach to staying private. Covering your face was 100% the smart call, since that bright blue Hawaiian shirt and the matching footwear were so understated that anyone you know would never have put it together. 🤣 Genuinely laughing out loud.

One more thing.... Keep @randompersonrandom in the dark about that fresh label maker, otherwise she's absolutely going to jump on it.
My D1whatever already wrecked me mentally and financially. Now I'm tempted to buy more stuff just so I'll have extra stuff to put labels on (no, stop it.)
 
What does everyone think overall? I picked up an M250 in the Amazon sale, but I'm seriously thinking about sending it back and going with an M2 or M3 instead.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

A heavy package showed up at my job and I had no clue what it could be! Then it hit me — it was a completely new M3!!!

After exchanging a few DMs back and forth with him, I walked away with a vip sub, labels, and the unit itself.

He is 100% legit, and if he ever swings by this community again, anyone running Niimbot gear who's willing to answer his questions should definitely sit up and take notice!!!

Thanks Riki!!!
That shirt's got 8 arms. 🤣 Guess I should start pestering him too. Not sure what I'd use it for, but I'd come up with something.
Honestly the shoes are the best part lol, so what do you have to offer for the m2 muthafucka? It's basically brand new, original box included, and I'll throw in a stack of labels too 😉
Those blue shoes are nice — I just placed an order for a pair of blue Vans myself
98f172eb3bf05e4c6aa3de46e561502612fd0779e67803e1498b3e4926c60b51.webp


d23c1b41ed96c129a1ddb85cac5bd4d9f5122c22a4d24d4c73f6da5c90bcfa04.webp
 
maokai said:

What does everyone think overall? I picked up an M250 in the Amazon sale, but I'm seriously thinking about sending it back and going with an M2 or M3 instead.
really happy with my m2 — from what I found while looking into it, the m3 is pretty much identical, only it handles big labels at 20x50. honestly, beyond this you'd be looking at an inkjet, and while that'd be cool, the m2 does everything I need.

spent the whole day at work so I haven't had a chance to try out the m3 yet
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

BNLFL said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

A heavy package showed up at my job and I had no clue what it could be! Then it hit me — it was a completely new M3!!!

After exchanging a few DMs back and forth with him, I walked away with a vip sub, labels, and the unit itself.

He is 100% legit, and if he ever swings by this community again, anyone running Niimbot gear who's willing to answer his questions should definitely sit up and take notice!!!

Thanks Riki!!!
That shirt's got 8 arms. 🤣 Guess I should start pestering him too. Not sure what I'd use it for, but I'd come up with something.
Honestly the shoes are the best part lol, so what do you have to offer for the m2 muthafucka? It's basically brand new, original box included, and I'll throw in a stack of labels too 😉
Those slipped right past me. I had a clever comeback ready, but I kept it to myself since I'm such a nice guy. Plus I'm completely wiped out. This whole sleep business is grinding me down, and there isn't much left to grind. 😁
 
I had typed out a whole thing explaining why I ended up spending part of today in bed with 21 2-pack boxes holding 41 Wallflowers (basically a glade plug-in, only better) along with my D-1whatever, putting labels on each and every single one, and how doing that did a lot for my quality of life even though it sounds a lot like a depression activity and definitely creates more questions than it solves. Then it hit me that it was long and pretty boring, so I deleted the whole thing and you'll just have to believe me on this.
 
randompersonrandom said:

I had typed out a whole thing explaining why I ended up spending part of today in bed with 21 2-pack boxes holding 41 Wallflowers (basically a glade plug-in, only better) along with my D-1whatever, putting labels on each and every single one, and how doing that did a lot for my quality of life even though it sounds a lot like a depression activity and definitely creates more questions than it solves. Then it hit me that it was long and pretty boring, so I deleted the whole thing and you'll just have to believe me on this.
what happened to the wallflower that's not accounted for?

and over in your other thread, we're expecting a cat pic with a label on it.

Also.. Fun!
 
Skidude said:

randompersonrandom said:

I had typed out a whole thing explaining why I ended up spending part of today in bed with 21 2-pack boxes holding 41 Wallflowers (basically a glade plug-in, only better) along with my D-1whatever, putting labels on each and every single one, and how doing that did a lot for my quality of life even though it sounds a lot like a depression activity and definitely creates more questions than it solves. Then it hit me that it was long and pretty boring, so I deleted the whole thing and you'll just have to believe me on this.
what happened to the wallflower that's not accounted for?

and over in your other thread, we're expecting a cat pic with a label on it.

Also.. Fun!

Last month I plugged it in at the living room outlet. "Kitchen Lemon," and wow, was that GOOD!
 
I looked up what it costs just now. That's a generous present. Glad for you.

I don't have enough of a label habit to justify getting one. not yet...
 
Nice score on the M3! Once you’ve had it for a bit, let us know how it goes. I’ve been considering picking one up myself, mainly to make labels for my tirz.
 
Back
Top