RFK Jr.: roughly 14 of the 19 banned peptides could be legally compounded by US pharmacies again in a few weeks. 2/27/2026

Kelloggs1307 said:

Raptorrunner said:

Kelloggs1307 said:

Wouldn't the cost still be far higher than what you'd pay on the grey market?
No doubt about it. Still, that price won't be nearly as outrageous as what we'll see once the FDA green-lights some of these and big pharma ramps up production.

Once reta and similar products receive FDA approval, would the grey market continue to operate for them?

If 10 vials can be purchased for what 2 cost, then yes — the grey market will thrive.
 
ltjltj said:

Naturally, that already applies to Tirz and Sema.
I've been curious too about what happened to their pricing once the FDA-approved versions hit the market. Did grey market sellers push their prices up? I only got into peptides a short time ago, so I don't know how pricing has tended to move historically.
 
Chili777 said:

He makes plenty of claims. Until I actually see it happen — for instance, Customs no longer seizing packages at the border — I won't buy into it. And if the catch is that it's allowed only through US vendors, then count me out. Buying single vials isn't something I'm interested in.

That part. To add to it, I won't pay more for one vial than what a full 10-vial kit costs.

Still, on a somewhat related side note, if reta ends up being covered once it reaches the market, I'll jump on it.
 
Back
Top