RFK Announces Reclassification of Several Peptides

mybodyisasewer

Explorer
Joined
Apr 14, 2026
Messages
128
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Is this really happening?

I can't share the link or add much more because the AI will block my post, but this is extremely exciting. I'm curious whether this might hurt our Chinese friends?
 
I've only come across headlines so far and haven't dug into any of the articles yet. Based on what I've seen, it seems like it could be some of them, or possibly all of them, but as of now nothing has actually been finalized.
 
mybodyisasewer said:

Is this really happening?

I can't share the link or add much more because the AI will block my post, but this is extremely exciting. I'm curious whether this might hurt our Chinese friends?
Getting it legalized is definitely step 1—but price is a completely separate fight. My guess is gray keeps going the way it has for a while yet.
 
We've heard this claim before — now we'll see whether it actually comes to pass this time.
 
In MA the outcome was comparable. Retail marijuana sales became legal, yet an underground market persisted, since taxes and prices stayed too steep. You can still find someone selling pot face to face in a parking lot, though far fewer than before. It took a number of years for the market to shift everyone over to licensed dispensaries.
 
5byfive said:

I've only come across headlines so far and haven't dug into any of the articles yet. Based on what I've seen, it seems like it could be some of them, or possibly all of them, but as of now nothing has actually been finalized.
From what I read, 14 out of the 19 that were previously banned are headed to an outside panel for review. 5 of them in July and 7 in Feb 2027. But 5+7 doesn't equal 14, so 2 are unaccounted for lol
 
laansasa said:

5byfive said:

I've only come across headlines so far and haven't dug into any of the articles yet. Based on what I've seen, it seems like it could be some of them, or possibly all of them, but as of now nothing has actually been finalized.
From what I read, 14 out of the 19 that were previously banned are headed to an outside panel for review. 5 of them in July and 7 in Feb 2027. But 5+7 doesn't equal 14, so 2 are unaccounted for lol
From what I saw, the initial five that will be discussed are DSIP, BPC 157, Epithalon, KPV and Semax.
 
CNCCurrency said:

laansasa said:

5byfive said:

I've only come across headlines so far and haven't dug into any of the articles yet. Based on what I've seen, it seems like it could be some of them, or possibly all of them, but as of now nothing has actually been finalized.
From what I read, 14 out of the 19 that were previously banned are headed to an outside panel for review. 5 of them in July and 7 in Feb 2027. But 5+7 doesn't equal 14, so 2 are unaccounted for lol
From what I saw, the initial five that will be discussed are DSIP, BPC 157, Epithalon, KPV and Semax.
Maybe it sounds silly, but knowing that nearly all of the peps I use or want to try appear among those 19 makes me feel a bit more at ease.. (Reta and Elora are the exceptions).
 
CNCCurrency said:

ltjltj said:

GTS97 said:

And people say he’s ssSssSsssSssooOooOooOO HORRIBLE 🤣🤣🤣
Objectively speaking, isn't that the case?

Seriously???
I honestly can't figure out whether you mean that or not, but assuming you do, I attempted to reply. The problem is that the absurd content filter blocked my post, and I wasn't able to work out which part set it off. Still, what he's done with ACIP on its own is plenty to justify the label I applied.
 
ltjltj said:


I can't tell if you're serious but in case you are, I tried to respond. Unfortunately the ridiculous content filter won't let me post and I couldn't figure out what triggered it. His behavior regarding ACIP is enough by itself to gain the label I used though.

Jfrick11 said:


100%

Click to expand...

Click to expand...

You can find plenty of material out there demonstrating that the large pharmaceutical corporations aren't looking out for us. That argument doesn't need to be relitigated here — but the point stands.

Beyond that, if he really were as terrible as people say, what explains all the moves he keeps making, this one included, that are framed around health? A person who is objectively awful wouldn't lift a finger to help anyone.
 
The filter keeps flagging most of what I wanted to say as prohibited content, and I honestly can't work out why 🙁

I'm not convinced health is the real motive here. We'll find out soon enough who sits on the panel that signs off on this, and whether things like Melanotan 2 end up getting "approved". I have no desire to return to the days of pre-FDA snake oil and poison peddlers.

With far less pharma and far more of him, GLP-1 drugs and vaccines wouldn't exist — and I want both of those very much.
 
ltjltj said:

The filter keeps flagging most of what I wanted to say as prohibited content, and I honestly can't work out why 🙁

I'm not convinced health is the real motive here. We'll find out soon enough who sits on the panel that signs off on this, and whether things like Melanotan 2 end up getting "approved". I have no desire to return to the days of pre-FDA snake oil and poison peddlers.

With far less pharma and far more of him, GLP-1 drugs and vaccines wouldn't exist — and I want both of those very much.
Wait, what? This guy backs peptides! He takes them himself
 
CNCCurrency said:

ltjltj said:

The filter keeps flagging most of what I wanted to say as prohibited content, and I honestly can't work out why 🙁

I'm not convinced health is the real motive here. We'll find out soon enough who sits on the panel that signs off on this, and whether things like Melanotan 2 end up getting "approved". I have no desire to return to the days of pre-FDA snake oil and poison peddlers.

With far less pharma and far more of him, GLP-1 drugs and vaccines wouldn't exist — and I want both of those very much.
Wait, what? This guy backs peptides! He takes them himself
Peptides are simply drugs. Why would they all be made available automatically to everyone through compounding, without regard to what the data says about their safety and efficacy?
 
ltjltj said:

CNCCurrency said:

ltjltj said:

The filter keeps flagging most of what I wanted to say as prohibited content, and I honestly can't work out why 🙁

I'm not convinced health is the real motive here. We'll find out soon enough who sits on the panel that signs off on this, and whether things like Melanotan 2 end up getting "approved". I have no desire to return to the days of pre-FDA snake oil and poison peddlers.

With far less pharma and far more of him, GLP-1 drugs and vaccines wouldn't exist — and I want both of those very much.
Wait, what? This guy backs peptides! He takes them himself
Peptides are simply drugs. Why would they all be made available automatically to everyone through compounding, without regard to what the data says about their safety and efficacy?
What do you mean? After they are rescheduled, compounders will be permitted to produce them once more! A doctor's prescription is still required.
 
Back
Top