Retatrutide Storage

Pepdoggydog said:

sa12uk said:

After I saw Janoshik discussing this topic on YouTube, plus went through some threads posted by other members in this community, I settled on a maximum of 10 weeks, using 10mg vials, and I accept the possibility that the dose may be somewhat degraded by week 8 or 9.

As long as you follow proper sterile technique, in my view you would need to be very unlucky indeed to run into problems within that window.

It should be obvious, but when my dose increases, the amount of time the reconstituted product can be kept will shrink for each 10mg vial.

Pick vial sizes that suit your needs so you aren't left storing anything too long, even if that costs a little extra per kit.
Is there any individual or group that has run tests on Reta kept frozen for 6-12 months, to check how it differs from the initial testing results?

It would take 1 more vial plus the testing cost, but my guess is that if a decent number of people chipped in, the expense wouldn’t be high

Just a random idea from the new guy!

When it comes to freeze-dried vials stored in a freezer, has any testing been done?
 
woundcarping said:

Pepdoggydog said:

sa12uk said:

After I saw Janoshik discussing this topic on YouTube, plus went through some threads posted by other members in this community, I settled on a maximum of 10 weeks, using 10mg vials, and I accept the possibility that the dose may be somewhat degraded by week 8 or 9.

As long as you follow proper sterile technique, in my view you would need to be very unlucky indeed to run into problems within that window.

It should be obvious, but when my dose increases, the amount of time the reconstituted product can be kept will shrink for each 10mg vial.

Pick vial sizes that suit your needs so you aren't left storing anything too long, even if that costs a little extra per kit.
Is there any individual or group that has run tests on Reta kept frozen for 6-12 months, to check how it differs from the initial testing results?

It would take 1 more vial plus the testing cost, but my guess is that if a decent number of people chipped in, the expense wouldn’t be high

Just a random idea from the new guy!

When it comes to freeze-dried vials stored in a freezer, has any testing been done?
Didn't Janoshik's lead person mention an extremely long duration? I can't recall the precise figure, but it was a matter of years.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Stick the powder in the freezer. It keeps for such an extended time there that, before any degradation could possibly set in, you'll have spent enough time in this space to figure out which studies about freezer longevity you actually trust.
Exactly. At first the claim was that tirz holds up for as long as 3 years in the freezer.... later on the figure shifted to something closer to 10 or 20 years.... ive been digging into whether reta has that same staying power as tirz. Not much out there on it, but i do need to say sorry for throwing up in your sink 2 weeks ago. I was a wreck, had one too many, and honestly i felt completely intimidated... That wasnt coming from you, it was my own confidence collapsing.... i hope we can still be friends here Random...
 
I'll add my experience here. Yesterday my first-ever kit of R20 arrived, this morning I mixed it, and this afternoon I injected my initial .5mg starter dose.

Every few days I switch between it and 5mg of Tirz. For personal reasons, yes, I am stacking the two.

For a month I'll take the .5 reta weekly, then increase the dose afterward to observe my body's response. At that dosage, the R20 vial should last roughly 10 weeks. Along with some telehealth compounded Tirz I already bought, that R20 vial I mixed today is headed for fridge storage. My own risk comfort levels accommodate these timelines and BUD dates.

The other 9 R20 vials, plus a 10 pack kit of T30 (free shipping), are going into my chest freezer, positioned to the left of my moose meat.

With the expectation that I still have some titration ahead over the next 16 months, I am already preparing to buy a kit of Tirz40 and Reta 30 (free shipping). Those two kits and a few other peptide kits will be placed in the chest freezer, to the right of the ground venison.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

randompersonrandom said:

Stick the powder in the freezer. It keeps for such an extended time there that, before any degradation could possibly set in, you'll have spent enough time in this space to figure out which studies about freezer longevity you actually trust.
Exactly. At first the claim was that tirz holds up for as long as 3 years in the freezer.... later on the figure shifted to something closer to 10 or 20 years.... ive been digging into whether reta has that same staying power as tirz. Not much out there on it, but i do need to say sorry for throwing up in your sink 2 weeks ago. I was a wreck, had one too many, and honestly i felt completely intimidated... That wasnt coming from you, it was my own confidence collapsing.... i hope we can still be friends here Random...
Honestly, if every single one of those situations wrapped up the same way for the same causes, I'd have a pile of nickels big enough to pay somebody else to deal with guys' vomit in my sink. We're fine. It didn't even shock me — more like "Ah, right, here we go again."
 
BNLFL said:

woundcarping said:

Pepdoggydog said:

sa12uk said:

After I saw Janoshik discussing this topic on YouTube, plus went through some threads posted by other members in this community, I settled on a maximum of 10 weeks, using 10mg vials, and I accept the possibility that the dose may be somewhat degraded by week 8 or 9.

As long as you follow proper sterile technique, in my view you would need to be very unlucky indeed to run into problems within that window.

It should be obvious, but when my dose increases, the amount of time the reconstituted product can be kept will shrink for each 10mg vial.

Pick vial sizes that suit your needs so you aren't left storing anything too long, even if that costs a little extra per kit.
Is there any individual or group that has run tests on Reta kept frozen for 6-12 months, to check how it differs from the initial testing results?

It would take 1 more vial plus the testing cost, but my guess is that if a decent number of people chipped in, the expense wouldn’t be high

Just a random idea from the new guy!

When it comes to freeze-dried vials stored in a freezer, has any testing been done?
Didn't Janoshik's lead person mention an extremely long duration? I can't recall the precise figure, but it was a matter of years.
That's exactly what I stated in my initial post. After running his own tests, Janoshik verified that keeping it in the freezer for years wouldn't be a problem 👍
 
According to him, it lasts months at room temperature, years in the fridge, and decades in the freezer. I follow that guideline, and I've organized my collection accordingly.
 
So, to give more detail on this subject: should the powder be kept in the freezer? After that, do I take it out of the freezer and let it return to room temperature for 24hrs prior to reconstituting, and then put it in the fridge?

I have purchased several kits of reta, tesa, klow, ss31, mots c, and right now they are all sitting in a cupboard, still sealed of course. I had assumed room temperature was fine, but having read this, does that mean they ought to be in either the fridge or the freezer?
 
brah389 said:

BNLFL said:

I placed an order for a 30 kit plus a 60 kit. The 60 was the only one I actually needed, but the 30 pushed me over the threshold for free shipping. I'll find a use for it.
When you mix it up, do you split it—half into 1 vial, then freeze the rest? I’m trying to figure out how folks with the 60 mg vials make it last that long, unless their dose is really high.

Using larger amounts, or providing for more than 1 test subject.
 
Jone5y87! said:

So, to give more detail on this subject: should the powder be kept in the freezer? After that, do I take it out of the freezer and let it return to room temperature for 24hrs prior to reconstituting, and then put it in the fridge?

I have purchased several kits of reta, tesa, klow, ss31, mots c, and right now they are all sitting in a cupboard, still sealed of course. I had assumed room temperature was fine, but having read this, does that mean they ought to be in either the fridge or the freezer?

Your call, really — the thinking is that freeze-dried powder keeps better in the freezer. Once it's mixed, it usually goes in the fridge.

Myself, I don't bother letting it sit after taking it out of the freezer before I reconstitute.
 
woundcarping said:

Jone5y87! said:

So, to give more detail on this subject: should the powder be kept in the freezer? After that, do I take it out of the freezer and let it return to room temperature for 24hrs prior to reconstituting, and then put it in the fridge?

I have purchased several kits of reta, tesa, klow, ss31, mots c, and right now they are all sitting in a cupboard, still sealed of course. I had assumed room temperature was fine, but having read this, does that mean they ought to be in either the fridge or the freezer?

Your call, really — the thinking is that freeze-dried powder keeps better in the freezer. Once it's mixed, it usually goes in the fridge.

Myself, I don't bother letting it sit after taking it out of the freezer before I reconstitute.
I'll move my powders into the freezer once I'm off work, then. Thanks for the tip.
 
woundcarping said:

Jone5y87! said:

So, to give more detail on this subject: should the powder be kept in the freezer? After that, do I take it out of the freezer and let it return to room temperature for 24hrs prior to reconstituting, and then put it in the fridge?

I have purchased several kits of reta, tesa, klow, ss31, mots c, and right now they are all sitting in a cupboard, still sealed of course. I had assumed room temperature was fine, but having read this, does that mean they ought to be in either the fridge or the freezer?

Your call, really — the thinking is that freeze-dried powder keeps better in the freezer. Once it's mixed, it usually goes in the fridge.

Myself, I don't bother letting it sit after taking it out of the freezer before I reconstitute.
I'm the same way. Before I fill and inject, I give the vials a short while at room temperature. That makes them pull up more smoothly, particularly when using a 31g needle.
 
Back
Top