Retatrutide Storage

vantum

Explorer
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
united states
Are you all buying Retatrutide in bulk, or do you just pick some up each month? I grabbed a 30 mg vial, and from what I've heard, it's only good for 30 days once it's in the fridge. So obviously I'll need to get more. Also, if the powder hasn't been mixed yet, how long can it stay in the fridge before it goes bad? Thanks!
 
Stick the powder in the freezer. It keeps for such an extended time there that, before any degradation could possibly set in, you'll have spent enough time in this space to figure out which studies about freezer longevity you actually trust.
 
vantum said:

Are you all buying Retatrutide in bulk, or do you just pick some up each month? I grabbed a 30 mg vial, and from what I've heard, it's only good for 30 days once it's in the fridge. So obviously I'll need to get more. Also, if the powder hasn't been mixed yet, how long can it stay in the fridge before it goes bad? Thanks!
If it's still in powder form and kept refrigerated, you can get a couple of years out of it without much trouble. Once you've mixed it, it can stretch past 30 days — it won't spoil, it just loses potency a bit, maybe around 10 % or under. So you can simply bump up your dose slightly.
 
vantum said:

Are you all buying Retatrutide in bulk, or do you just pick some up each month? I grabbed a 30 mg vial, and from what I've heard, it's only good for 30 days once it's in the fridge. So obviously I'll need to get more. Also, if the powder hasn't been mixed yet, how long can it stay in the fridge before it goes bad? Thanks!
This subject has plenty of material available already. If you look into it and swap notes from your own experience, that will serve your learning process well.

The earlier replies make sense to me, though the specifics behind them—how it works, why, and so on—are things you'll turn up by searching🙂
 
I only purchase a single kit each time. Once mixed, the vial goes in the refrigerator, while the remaining ones stay in my closet.
 
I placed an order for a 30 kit plus a 60 kit. The 60 was the only one I actually needed, but the 30 pushed me over the threshold for free shipping. I'll find a use for it.
 
BNLFL said:

I placed an order for a 30 kit plus a 60 kit. The 60 was the only one I actually needed, but the 30 pushed me over the threshold for free shipping. I'll find a use for it.
When you mix it up, do you split it—half into 1 vial, then freeze the rest? I’m trying to figure out how folks with the 60 mg vials make it last that long, unless their dose is really high.
 
brah389 said:

BNLFL said:

I placed an order for a 30 kit plus a 60 kit. The 60 was the only one I actually needed, but the 30 pushed me over the threshold for free shipping. I'll find a use for it.
When you mix it up, do you split it—half into 1 vial, then freeze the rest? I’m trying to figure out how folks with the 60 mg vials make it last that long, unless their dose is really high.
Nope — it stays frozen until the moment I reconstitute. After that, into the fridge. How much I mix depends on the dosage, and usually I'll only do 1. Since there are 2 of us using it, and the next step is 5mg, that works out to 12 shots at 25mg once 3ml BAC is added to the 60 vial — 6 weeks of supply for 2 people. That's fine by me. Where we'll stop titrating is still up in the air right now. As you can see, I also picked up 30's. The 60's will get used first. And a good deal was something I wasn't about to skip.
 
Is there a set duration for how long reconstituted Reta with Bac water remains usable while refrigerated? On Monday I'll be beginning week 5. For the initial 4 weeks I dosed 2mg, and I'm about to increase to 3mg for a further 4 weeks. My starting vial was 20mg.
 
After I saw Janoshik discussing this topic on YouTube, plus went through some threads posted by other members in this community, I settled on a maximum of 10 weeks, using 10mg vials, and I accept the possibility that the dose may be somewhat degraded by week 8 or 9.

As long as you follow proper sterile technique, in my view you would need to be very unlucky indeed to run into problems within that window.

It should be obvious, but when my dose increases, the amount of time the reconstituted product can be kept will shrink for each 10mg vial.

Pick vial sizes that suit your needs so you aren't left storing anything too long, even if that costs a little extra per kit.
 
Además, no solo importa el lugar donde lo refrigeras, sino también la forma de hacerlo. Localiza el sitio más higiénico que puedas y colócalo dentro de un recipiente que sea lo más desinfectado y hermético posible. Comprueba que no toque otros alimentos ni envases. Está demostrado que el riesgo más alto surge de la contaminación del vial con el paso del tiempo.
 
^^^He posted this underneath. Please use English.

"Also, how you refrigerate it matters just as much as where. Choose the cleanest spot you can find, then keep it inside a container that is as sanitized and sealed as you can manage. It should never touch other food or wrappers. Over time, contamination of the vial has been shown to pose the biggest danger."
 
vantum said:

Are you all buying Retatrutide in bulk, or do you just pick some up each month? I grabbed a 30 mg vial, and from what I've heard, it's only good for 30 days once it's in the fridge. So obviously I'll need to get more. Also, if the powder hasn't been mixed yet, how long can it stay in the fridge before it goes bad? Thanks!
As stated by Janoshik, the powder remains stable for "years in the fridge and decades in the freezer".
 
BNLFL said:

I placed an order for a 30 kit plus a 60 kit. The 60 was the only one I actually needed, but the 30 pushed me over the threshold for free shipping. I'll find a use for it.
What's the reason for getting two 60s instead?
 
Mine has been sitting in the fridge for roughly 2 months at this point. If I take it out now, do you figure it's still usable?

Quatroskin said:

Is there a set duration for how long reconstituted Reta with Bac water remains usable while refrigerated? On Monday I'll be beginning week 5. For the initial 4 weeks I dosed 2mg, and I'm about to increase to 3mg for a further 4 weeks. My starting vial was 20mg.
This is something I've been wondering about too. Right now my wife and I each use just 2mg, and the vials I have are 30mg. Since I bought a whole 30mg kit, storage is on my mind. At some point we'll likely be at 3 or 4 mg weekly, so storage isn't a huge worry yet, but I'd like to find out whether the freezer is ideal for keeping it long term.
 
yota96 said:

BNLFL said:

I placed an order for a 30 kit plus a 60 kit. The 60 was the only one I actually needed, but the 30 pushed me over the threshold for free shipping. I'll find a use for it.
What's the reason for getting two 60s instead?
I suppose the 30 mg vials work fine. Having 2 of the 30 mg plus 1 60 mg should cover me for some time. I may also get 2 24 mg vials from a different vendor.
 
krsct said:

vantum said:

Are you all buying Retatrutide in bulk, or do you just pick some up each month? I grabbed a 30 mg vial, and from what I've heard, it's only good for 30 days once it's in the fridge. So obviously I'll need to get more. Also, if the powder hasn't been mixed yet, how long can it stay in the fridge before it goes bad? Thanks!
As stated by Janoshik, the powder remains stable for "years in the fridge and decades in the freezer".
What's the method for keeping it in the freezer? Do you leave it in the original kit packaging, or does it need to go into a different container?
 
BNLFL said:

yota96 said:

BNLFL said:

I placed an order for a 30 kit plus a 60 kit. The 60 was the only one I actually needed, but the 30 pushed me over the threshold for free shipping. I'll find a use for it.
What's the reason for getting two 60s instead?
I suppose the 30 mg vials work fine. Having 2 of the 30 mg plus 1 60 mg should cover me for some time. I may also get 2 24 mg vials from a different vendor.
Kits?
 
CNCCurrency said:

BNLFL said:

yota96 said:

BNLFL said:

I placed an order for a 30 kit plus a 60 kit. The 60 was the only one I actually needed, but the 30 pushed me over the threshold for free shipping. I'll find a use for it.
What's the reason for getting two 60s instead?
I suppose the 30 mg vials work fine. Having 2 of the 30 mg plus 1 60 mg should cover me for some time. I may also get 2 24 mg vials from a different vendor.
Kits?
Right — the 24's go in J5.
 
sa12uk said:

After I saw Janoshik discussing this topic on YouTube, plus went through some threads posted by other members in this community, I settled on a maximum of 10 weeks, using 10mg vials, and I accept the possibility that the dose may be somewhat degraded by week 8 or 9.

As long as you follow proper sterile technique, in my view you would need to be very unlucky indeed to run into problems within that window.

It should be obvious, but when my dose increases, the amount of time the reconstituted product can be kept will shrink for each 10mg vial.

Pick vial sizes that suit your needs so you aren't left storing anything too long, even if that costs a little extra per kit.
Is there any individual or group that has run tests on Reta kept frozen for 6-12 months, to check how it differs from the initial testing results?

It would take 1 more vial plus the testing cost, but my guess is that if a decent number of people chipped in, the expense wouldn’t be high

Just a random idea from the new guy!
 
Back
Top