Retatrutide powder reverted to dry state after mixing

Opph20

Explorer
Joined
Aug 12, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas,NV
I mixed 0.3mg of bac water into a 29mg vial of Retra. I left it in the fridge for about an hour, and then the liquid was gone — the vial looks like it's mostly powder again. Is it okay to put more water in? What's causing this to happen?

Any help would be appreciated
 
Opph20 said:

I mixed 0.3mg of bac water into a 29mg vial of Retra. I left it in the fridge for about an hour, and then the liquid was gone — the vial looks like it's mostly powder again. Is it okay to put more water in? What's causing this to happen?

Any help would be appreciated
Yeah,
 
You’ve got more homework to do…

Also, it’s reta…and they’re vials.

Walk me through your mixing tools and each step…what math did you use..etc...seems like you’re not prepared…this isn’t a thing you can get wrong.
 
Opph20 said:

I mixed 0.3mg of bac water into a 29mg vial of Retra. I left it in the fridge for about an hour, and then the liquid was gone — the vial looks like it's mostly powder again. Is it okay to put more water in? What's causing this to happen?

Any help would be appreciated
Did you mean milliliters when referring to the water? My guess is that you'd need a minimum of 3ml of bacteriostatic water.
 
I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm genuinely hoping this is some kind of joke. There is not a single accurate, informed, or sensible part of that post. The one thing that seems right—credit where it's due—is that you apparently used a third-party test to confirm the mass is 29 milligrams, not whatever label it came with.

Check my signature.
 
Opph20 said:

I mixed 0.3mg of bac water into a 29mg vial of Retra. I left it in the fridge for about an hour, and then the liquid was gone — the vial looks like it's mostly powder again. Is it okay to put more water in? What's causing this to happen?

Any help would be appreciated
Halt your current actions immediately. Invest a significant amount of time into proper research. A good starting point might be reaching out to a company that offers guidance on the procedure. At this point, you lack the necessary expertise. Avoid causing harm to yourself.
 
Opph20 said:

I mixed 0.3mg of bac water into a 29mg vial of Retra. I left it in the fridge for about an hour, and then the liquid was gone — the vial looks like it's mostly powder again. Is it okay to put more water in? What's causing this to happen?

Any help would be appreciated
There are a few things in your question that don't add up... It's good that you're asking... 1. A 29mg amount of any peptide is unusual.. I'd guess it was sold as 30mg and tested at 29mg, which happens often enough, but I hope you didn't open the vial and weigh the contents yourself??? 2. 0.3mg measures weight,,,liquids are measured in milliliters(ml). 0.3ml is a very small quantity of BAC, I hope you meant 3ml bac, which is not an unreasonable amount. Others on this forum would typically say 1ml-3ml, which probably only changes how many units you inject into your rat. 3. "Water dried up"??? Again, that seems possible only if you had taken the rubber stopper out of your vial...

I have to agree with others that you should stop what you're doing and spend more time reading and researching this forum and others and use the search function here and many YouTube videos. Go slow!!! Good luck.
 
Friend on the forum, you've got me concerned.

This is clearly far beyond what you're ready for.

Whatever it is you're doing right now — please halt, and put in a great deal more time on this site reading and posing questions.

If you carry on this way, you're going to hurt yourself.
 
Honestly, I have no idea what you're planning to put into your body or how you'd do it, but I really hope you don't go through with it. Also, are you familiar with what a compound is?
 
I'm pretty sure this was a post I came across on Reddit.

Either way, I'd really like to hear the answers to all the questions people have been asking 🤭

Are you able to share photos?
 
So I was under the impression that when a retra vial goes dry again once 3iu of bac has been put in, the right move is to dig it out of the container and swallow it — that's not right?!?!?
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

So I was under the impression that when a retra vial goes dry again once 3iu of bac has been put in, the right move is to dig it out of the container and swallow it — that's not right?!?!?
That is exactly the kind of elegant writing this place has been lacking 🙂 .
 
Pulling off a mistake that severe would take serious dedication if this isn't a prank. To start, you'd need to dose the bac water wrong by 10x inside the vial, then take off the metal ring along with the rubber cap, and let it sit uncovered in the fridge so it evaporates. So ideally this is a prank, rather than somebody working really hard to land in the hospital through huge misdosing and contamination. In the unlikely event the poster means it, please ask far more questions before you injure yourself, or perhaps think about whether this peptide hobby suits you.
 
Estarossa19 said:

Oh man. Folks from r/Retatrutide are spilling in here.
Alternatively, this could just be a prank. It's a strange thing to worry about coming from a person who's been using Reta for 6 months.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

So I was under the impression that when a retra vial goes dry again once 3iu of bac has been put in, the right move is to dig it out of the container and swallow it — that's not right?!?!?
If you mix it with toilet water, that's the only way you'd scrape it out and consume it
 
Not_Your_Dad said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

So I was under the impression that when a retra vial goes dry again once 3iu of bac has been put in, the right move is to dig it out of the container and swallow it — that's not right?!?!?
If you mix it with toilet water, that's the only way you'd scrape it out and consume it
Damn, I had a feeling I forgot a step!!!!

I'll be right back!!!
 
Back
Top