Retatrutide patch called "ESOKALLI SLIMMING MICROCRYSTALLINE PATCH" — anyone come across it?

ThunderBird

Explorer
Joined
Mar 27, 2026
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Wv
For a while now I've been putting together a database, using a few Ai agents, and for each compound, drug, supplement — basically anything you can think of (it covers a huge range) — it lists not only the generic name but also what the drug is called. While I was checking a few entries in that database today, this showed up under Retatrutide. Has anybody encountered this before??? It even comes with packaging. If it's simply new to me, then my apologies everyone.





82240ed0944717b31942dbfbf10d838ae88b626f768c2aeafd5dbfbfdf573b1b.webp
 
LOL wow. What are they gonna come up with next?

All I could find was that one post plus the databases that have it listed.

So I guess it's a waiting game until some daring peptide guinea pig posts a review. Then again, chances are a relative of ours will show up with a "prescription" for one of these handed over by their "nutritionist" 😆
 
birdwhacker said:

LOL wow. What are they gonna come up with next?

All I could find was that one post plus the databases that have it listed.

So I guess it's a waiting game until some daring peptide guinea pig posts a review. Then again, chances are a relative of ours will show up with a "prescription" for one of these handed over by their "nutritionist" 😆

i honestly thought what the hell is this, had to be an error, and i was ready to tell my agents off for screwing up, then i figured hmm maybe someone here knows something.

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=3d7026b8-d2cb-f4ab-e063-6294a90aeedd

putting the link here in case anybody wants it
 
For a moment I panicked and figured the newest balance update had weakened Retatrutide, similar to how Semaglutide got hit in the previous patch.
 
ThunderBird said:

For a while now I've been putting together a database, using a few Ai agents, and for each compound, drug, supplement — basically anything you can think of (it covers a huge range) — it lists not only the generic name but also what the drug is called. While I was checking a few entries in that database today, this showed up under Retatrutide. Has anybody encountered this before??? It even comes with packaging. If it's simply new to me, then my apologies everyone.





View attachment 11462
Can't say I've come across it, though I did spend some time dating the woman pictured on the packaging.
 
Rolltide61 said:

ThunderBird said:

For a while now I've been putting together a database, using a few Ai agents, and for each compound, drug, supplement — basically anything you can think of (it covers a huge range) — it lists not only the generic name but also what the drug is called. While I was checking a few entries in that database today, this showed up under Retatrutide. Has anybody encountered this before??? It even comes with packaging. If it's simply new to me, then my apologies everyone.





View attachment 11462
Can't say I've come across it, though I did spend some time dating the woman pictured on the packaging.
I couldn't be sure until I zoomed in on a larger version of her picture; even so, I'm fairly convinced what she handed me was spice...

The label lists 20mg reta as the active ingredient.. a microneedle patch that dissolves..

A product that caught my attention

8a82c90cf1ad1cb64685ef36329f5e23f246f4c058e1bd99bfe86b2ded724fad.webp
 
Rolltide61 said:

ThunderBird said:

For a while now I've been putting together a database, using a few Ai agents, and for each compound, drug, supplement — basically anything you can think of (it covers a huge range) — it lists not only the generic name but also what the drug is called. While I was checking a few entries in that database today, this showed up under Retatrutide. Has anybody encountered this before??? It even comes with packaging. If it's simply new to me, then my apologies everyone.





View attachment 11462
Can't say I've come across it, though I did spend some time dating the woman pictured on the packaging.
Haha, that's iconic
 
Because it mentions microneedles, I would not rule it out entirely — without them, skin penetration simply would not happen. That said, my guess is it is very sketchy. Even if it is legitimate, how could such a small operation have run enough studies to produce solid population-level absorption data? That means both effects and side effects might vary a lot and could be quite unpleasant. I have read many papers describing microneedles as a delivery method, yet I have never encountered them in inexpensive consumer products until now.
 
Back
Top