Retatrutide Maintenance Dose? Plus TRT & HGH Questions

deleted.user.27 said:

deleted.user.27 said:

MTSpace said:

Haha. That's what the younger generation with tech can do. I'm in the same situation. Thanks for the assistance. Have a good time with the family.


https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC8997670/&ved=2ahUKEwj8-vPf15aVAxUz4skDHS95K8IQFnoECEYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1Ie-chgJjDdTXLbV-Nfifi
In a moment, I'll forward the second one to you.
All the remaining details can be found through the links included in what I already passed along. Happy reading.
 
deleted.user.27 said:

deleted.user.27 said:

deleted.user.27 said:

MTSpace said:

Haha. That's what the younger generation with tech can do. I'm in the same situation. Thanks for the assistance. Have a good time with the family.


https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC8997670/&ved=2ahUKEwj8-vPf15aVAxUz4skDHS95K8IQFnoECEYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1Ie-chgJjDdTXLbV-Nfifi
In a moment, I'll forward the second one to you.
All the remaining details can be found through the links included in what I already passed along. Happy reading.
Please pass along my thanks to your kids for their assistance. 🙏 I really appreciate you circling back.
 
MTSpace said:

deleted.user.27 said:

deleted.user.27 said:

deleted.user.27 said:

MTSpace said:

Haha. That's what the younger generation with tech can do. I'm in the same situation. Thanks for the assistance. Have a good time with the family.


https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC8997670/&ved=2ahUKEwj8-vPf15aVAxUz4skDHS95K8IQFnoECEYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1Ie-chgJjDdTXLbV-Nfifi
In a moment, I'll forward the second one to you.
All the remaining details can be found through the links included in what I already passed along. Happy reading.
Please pass along my thanks to your kids for their assistance. 🙏 I really appreciate you circling back.
You're very welcome, glad it all made it in there for you. I tend to be a bit OCD when it comes to digging into things past what people suggest. It's not that I distrust anyone—data can shift from one day to the next.
 
Back
Top