Retatrutide injection sites: reddish spots persisting 2 months later — anyone else?

NeiNei

Explorer
Joined
Jun 12, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Spain
Hi all, roughly 2 months back I did some retatrutide injections and I’ve still got tiny reddish dots at those spots. They don’t appear to be lightening. Only certain injection sites are affected, though — other spots never developed any marks whatsoever. Retatrutide is the only thing I’ve been injecting.

When it comes to healing, my skin has never been good at it — scars stay red for ages, and marks hang around.

Has this happened to anyone else? How long until yours faded? Anything you’ve tried that actually helped?
 
There's a single spot on me that matches what you're talking about. My guess is I nicked a tiny blood vessel, which caused bleeding between the layers of my skin.
 
NeiNei said:

Shittersfull said:

DMSO could be of some benefit.
Has anyone else dealt with this?
Yeah. I reach for it regularly when my lower back acts up. A handful of times I applied it to my stomach while dealing with reta-related bruising. By the following day, the bruising had cleared. It might have been a coincidence, but I doubt it. Before applying, you need to thoroughly cleanse the skin, because whatever sits on the surface can get pulled through into your body. So do your research. Another thing: for about 25 hours afterward, your breath takes on a garlic-like odor.
 
Which BAC are you using to reconstitute the vials?...Is it just a single kit or batch that you've been injecting from? Do you have any other reta?...
 
Flash-BCR said:

Which BAC are you using to reconstitute the vials?...Is it just a single kit or batch that you've been injecting from? Do you have any other reta?...
Genetek. Hospira is likely the top BAC out there. This occurred across multiple vials, not just 1...
 
If your body is slow to heal, especially your skin, my suggestion would be to begin using ghkcu together with kpv on a daily basis.
 
ladyj779 said:

If your body is slow to heal, especially your skin, my suggestion would be to begin using ghkcu together with kpv on a daily basis.
I've got 10 vials of GHKCU sitting here. Picked them up hoping to tighten up loose skin, but I keep second-guessing whether to use the GHKCU — from what I can tell there isn't much research out there, idk... How has it gone for you?
 
NeiNei said:

ladyj779 said:

If your body is slow to heal, especially your skin, my suggestion would be to begin using ghkcu together with kpv on a daily basis.
I've got 10 vials of GHKCU sitting here. Picked them up hoping to tighten up loose skin, but I keep second-guessing whether to use the GHKCU — from what I can tell there isn't much research out there, idk... How has it gone for you?
My understanding is that ghkcu has been studied for many decades. What I'd do is get a kit of kpv, blend it with your ghk, start small — around 1mg — to see how you react, put it into the outer upper thigh or the butt, run 1 mg for roughly a week, then increase to 2.5 mg. Base your dosing on the ghkcu alone, not on the two peptides together.
 
ladyj779 said:

NeiNei said:

ladyj779 said:

If your body is slow to heal, especially your skin, my suggestion would be to begin using ghkcu together with kpv on a daily basis.
I've got 10 vials of GHKCU sitting here. Picked them up hoping to tighten up loose skin, but I keep second-guessing whether to use the GHKCU — from what I can tell there isn't much research out there, idk... How has it gone for you?
My understanding is that ghkcu has been studied for many decades. What I'd do is get a kit of kpv, blend it with your ghk, start small — around 1mg — to see how you react, put it into the outer upper thigh or the butt, run 1 mg for roughly a week, then increase to 2.5 mg. Base your dosing on the ghkcu alone, not on the two peptides together.
KPV in lyophilized form combined with GHK? I haven’t really looked into KPV before, but it sounds like it could be worth trying.
 
Ghk-cu and kpv combined works really well. My wife and I take it every day. A welt shows up, but it's completely worth it.
 
NeiNei said:

Shittersfull said:

DMSO could be of some benefit.
Has anyone else dealt with this?
DMSO is part of my routine too, same as Shittersfull. I apply it on my back and knees. It kept me from needing injections in the L1–L4 area of my spine, which would have caused further damage. My knee and back pain disappeared completely. For my feet, I combined it with an antifungal cream to push it deeper and clear up a 40-year-old case of athlete's foot that started with Navy boots. That was my entry point!!! 😂 which eventually brought me to RETA.
 
monkymate said:

NeiNei said:

Shittersfull said:

DMSO could be of some benefit.
Has anyone else dealt with this?
DMSO is part of my routine too, same as Shittersfull. I apply it on my back and knees. It kept me from needing injections in the L1–L4 area of my spine, which would have caused further damage. My knee and back pain disappeared completely. For my feet, I combined it with an antifungal cream to push it deeper and clear up a 40-year-old case of athlete's foot that started with Navy boots. That was my entry point!!! 😂 which eventually brought me to RETA.
But doesn’t DMSO basically strip everything off the skin? So would that make the spots go away?
 
Not exactly. Do your own research on it. Its history goes back to the 60’s. The FDA and Big Pharma had it banned since a patent wasn’t possible. Simply search DMSO on Google and learn about its uses and how to apply it. Amazon sells it.
 
Back
Top