Reta Vars: ~Being Obesos; This hits so differently!!

domin8brix said:

View attachment 11338

HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY young man!
Hmmm... maybe that stretched-out way of talking is the reason the birthday wish only showed up 1 day behind schedule, but I appreciate it a lot. Young man? I'm not quite there, though I'll definitely give it a shot... Gotta throw on some Eye of the Tiger, Real American, plus whatever track dropped on the very same date I entered the world... That is absolutely wild... Feels like the film premiered, and the moment that song played, I had no choice but to bust out 28 days ahead of time. My poor mother, but she never should have let Basil Poledouris reach her ears. That man's work can transform poodles into T-rexes, sprout hair that even @CharlieBrown is powerless to shave, push @UnusualLLama into a triple digit RHR, and even make GLP's potent enough to do the job on @Rolltide61
 

Attachments

  • ec395468eb35002f69b18245d2694e880364e39d635b9abbab997a1e4a6bb0fc.gif
    ec395468eb35002f69b18245d2694e880364e39d635b9abbab997a1e4a6bb0fc.gif
    765.9 KB · Views: 4
CharlieBrown said:

Smiter said:

CharlieBrown said:

Smiter said:

Today marked my 3rd Reta injection, 1.5mg. Fourteen days in. Down 10lbs. Alongside that, I've been running Adipotide and AOD-96, whatever that is. But here's the thing—yesterday, after a brutal evening workout that left me drained, I kicked off 10mg of Var. Then later that night I went back to the gym and crushed it. All good so far. Then today: crashed at 7am, up at 10am [Don't ask], and suddenly I'm in another world. Isekai'ed, no joke. Vision sharper, breathing easier. Pretty sure I could perceive the 5th dimension if I wanted. Anyway, I rushed through my morning routine, sprinted downstairs, grabbed the pep stack from the fridge, ran back up, and jabbed the Reta in. Popped 1 pill of the Euphoria product. Shit was great. Then I took the other half of that clenbuterol 40mcg tablet from yesterday. [I know this scares some of you, hope you'll be fine].

At 2pm, someone handed me this cake. An hour had passed since the clen. My RHR sat at 81. Zero desire to eat that damn cake. But turning 44 today made it tough to say no. So I sliced this tiny sliver and tasted the richest AF chocolate cake I'd ever had. Ten minutes later: nausea, dizziness. An hour after the clenbuterol, I decided to sleep. Lied down, shut my eyes, thought nah, screw it, no sleep needed, opened them again—5pm. I'd slept 3 hours while on clenbuterol.

Once I woke up, my lethargy, my trademark slothfulness, had vanished. My best testing tool—most people use blood, but since insurance dumped me—I use this Grip-o-meter. Normally my grip sits around 82-83kgs. Today it read 108kg. Sure, it'd been a month since I last checked, but still.

So now I'm more certain my Slothiness came from low T. Haven't measured it in ages, and back then it was some 212. Probably worse now. But the key point: the Reta appetite suppression is still there, even with the AnaV. What I need to know is whether it'll mess up my weight loss long-term. Already down ten pounds, but I really really don't want to lose whatever few sarcomeres I have left. I don't want to wait, cut, then rebuild it all. Fvck that feces.

So when Reta is being geared up, are there extra steps a Padawan needs to follow?

P.S:- I welcome all advice, but I'd also like to know your gender to check applicability. Yeah, I know, it's problematic. But look at it from my POV. When I was growing up, everybody knew there were two genders. Men and women. Now, we find there are 4. Men, women, s!mps, and the half-lives. Yes, the half-lives I met after coming here. Folks like @CharlieBrown, @UnusualLLama whose hearts beat at around 40 beats per minute. There is no way that their circulatory systems hold anything liquid. It has to be vapor for their hearts to decide such a slow pump is enough to blast those vapors around. Of course, there is always the exception and apart from the four genders, there is @Rolltide61. This muff is immune to GLP's. The guy is resistant to glucagon. What kinda molecular..no, atomic..no What kinda quantum fvckery had to happen for such a travesty!?
Wow, and wow again......

** Happy B-Day !!

Good call on the Var. It's a solid way to protect against losing muscle. Just dose it in the morning — it can mess with your sleep.

This is bringing back memories; not the best ones, but still, all of it was worth it.

I remember writing that I went through some wild stretches: laziness, feeling drained, dizzy spells — though nausea never showed up. Then other days I feel like a raging bull with tons of energy. It comes and goes; nothing stuck around longer than 1 week for me.

Clenbuterol is no joke! Have the night sweats kicked in yet?

- Wear an under-shirt to bed, it'll soak up the sweat, and if the mattress is drenched, just roll over to the other side.

Any thought about throwing AAS into the mix? That would only add to the roller coaster.

Push through as best you can, because the payoff at the end will be worth it.

And I think it's awesome that you can share this here, where others get it and can relate.
That's what I'm aiming for...well, half of it.

CharlieBrown said:

Smiter said:

Today marked my 3rd Reta injection, 1.5mg. Fourteen days in. Down 10lbs. Alongside that, I've been running Adipotide and AOD-96, whatever that is. But here's the thing—yesterday, after a brutal evening workout that left me drained, I kicked off 10mg of Var. Then later that night I went back to the gym and crushed it. All good so far. Then today: crashed at 7am, up at 10am [Don't ask], and suddenly I'm in another world. Isekai'ed, no joke. Vision sharper, breathing easier. Pretty sure I could perceive the 5th dimension if I wanted. Anyway, I rushed through my morning routine, sprinted downstairs, grabbed the pep stack from the fridge, ran back up, and jabbed the Reta in. Popped 1 pill of the Euphoria product. Shit was great. Then I took the other half of that clenbuterol 40mcg tablet from yesterday. [I know this scares some of you, hope you'll be fine].

At 2pm, someone handed me this cake. An hour had passed since the clen. My RHR sat at 81. Zero desire to eat that damn cake. But turning 44 today made it tough to say no. So I sliced this tiny sliver and tasted the richest AF chocolate cake I'd ever had. Ten minutes later: nausea, dizziness. An hour after the clenbuterol, I decided to sleep. Lied down, shut my eyes, thought nah, screw it, no sleep needed, opened them again—5pm. I'd slept 3 hours while on clenbuterol.

Once I woke up, my lethargy, my trademark slothfulness, had vanished. My best testing tool—most people use blood, but since insurance dumped me—I use this Grip-o-meter. Normally my grip sits around 82-83kgs. Today it read 108kg. Sure, it'd been a month since I last checked, but still.

So now I'm more certain my Slothiness came from low T. Haven't measured it in ages, and back then it was some 212. Probably worse now. But the key point: the Reta appetite suppression is still there, even with the AnaV. What I need to know is whether it'll mess up my weight loss long-term. Already down ten pounds, but I really really don't want to lose whatever few sarcomeres I have left. I don't want to wait, cut, then rebuild it all. Fvck that feces.

So when Reta is being geared up, are there extra steps a Padawan needs to follow?

P.S:- I welcome all advice, but I'd also like to know your gender to check applicability. Yeah, I know, it's problematic. But look at it from my POV. When I was growing up, everybody knew there were two genders. Men and women. Now, we find there are 4. Men, women, s!mps, and the half-lives. Yes, the half-lives I met after coming here. Folks like @CharlieBrown, @UnusualLLama whose hearts beat at around 40 beats per minute. There is no way that their circulatory systems hold anything liquid. It has to be vapor for their hearts to decide such a slow pump is enough to blast those vapors around. Of course, there is always the exception and apart from the four genders, there is @Rolltide61. This muff is immune to GLP's. The guy is resistant to glucagon. What kinda molecular..no, atomic..no What kinda quantum fvckery had to happen for such a travesty!?
Wow, and wow again......

** Happy B-Day !!

Good call on the Var. It's a solid way to protect against losing muscle. Just dose it in the morning — it can mess with your sleep.

This is bringing back memories; not the best ones, but still, all of it was worth it.

I remember writing that I went through some wild stretches: laziness, feeling drained, dizzy spells — though nausea never showed up. Then other days I feel like a raging bull with tons of energy. It comes and goes; nothing stuck around longer than 1 week for me.

Clenbuterol is no joke! Have the night sweats kicked in yet?

- Wear an under-shirt to bed, it'll soak up the sweat, and if the mattress is drenched, just roll over to the other side.

Any thought about throwing AAS into the mix? That would only add to the roller coaster.

Push through as best you can, because the payoff at the end will be worth it.

And I think it's awesome that you can share this here, where others get it and can relate.
Could've said something earlier. My sleep's already a mess, so Ana is useless here. Ha!

CharlieBrown said:

Smiter said:

Today marked my 3rd Reta injection, 1.5mg. Fourteen days in. Down 10lbs. Alongside that, I've been running Adipotide and AOD-96, whatever that is. But here's the thing—yesterday, after a brutal evening workout that left me drained, I kicked off 10mg of Var. Then later that night I went back to the gym and crushed it. All good so far. Then today: crashed at 7am, up at 10am [Don't ask], and suddenly I'm in another world. Isekai'ed, no joke. Vision sharper, breathing easier. Pretty sure I could perceive the 5th dimension if I wanted. Anyway, I rushed through my morning routine, sprinted downstairs, grabbed the pep stack from the fridge, ran back up, and jabbed the Reta in. Popped 1 pill of the Euphoria product. Shit was great. Then I took the other half of that clenbuterol 40mcg tablet from yesterday. [I know this scares some of you, hope you'll be fine].

At 2pm, someone handed me this cake. An hour had passed since the clen. My RHR sat at 81. Zero desire to eat that damn cake. But turning 44 today made it tough to say no. So I sliced this tiny sliver and tasted the richest AF chocolate cake I'd ever had. Ten minutes later: nausea, dizziness. An hour after the clenbuterol, I decided to sleep. Lied down, shut my eyes, thought nah, screw it, no sleep needed, opened them again—5pm. I'd slept 3 hours while on clenbuterol.

Once I woke up, my lethargy, my trademark slothfulness, had vanished. My best testing tool—most people use blood, but since insurance dumped me—I use this Grip-o-meter. Normally my grip sits around 82-83kgs. Today it read 108kg. Sure, it'd been a month since I last checked, but still.

So now I'm more certain my Slothiness came from low T. Haven't measured it in ages, and back then it was some 212. Probably worse now. But the key point: the Reta appetite suppression is still there, even with the AnaV. What I need to know is whether it'll mess up my weight loss long-term. Already down ten pounds, but I really really don't want to lose whatever few sarcomeres I have left. I don't want to wait, cut, then rebuild it all. Fvck that feces.

So when Reta is being geared up, are there extra steps a Padawan needs to follow?

P.S:- I welcome all advice, but I'd also like to know your gender to check applicability. Yeah, I know, it's problematic. But look at it from my POV. When I was growing up, everybody knew there were two genders. Men and women. Now, we find there are 4. Men, women, s!mps, and the half-lives. Yes, the half-lives I met after coming here. Folks like @CharlieBrown, @UnusualLLama whose hearts beat at around 40 beats per minute. There is no way that their circulatory systems hold anything liquid. It has to be vapor for their hearts to decide such a slow pump is enough to blast those vapors around. Of course, there is always the exception and apart from the four genders, there is @Rolltide61. This muff is immune to GLP's. The guy is resistant to glucagon. What kinda molecular..no, atomic..no What kinda quantum fvckery had to happen for such a travesty!?
Wow, and wow again......

** Happy B-Day !!

Good call on the Var. It's a solid way to protect against losing muscle. Just dose it in the morning — it can mess with your sleep.

This is bringing back memories; not the best ones, but still, all of it was worth it.

I remember writing that I went through some wild stretches: laziness, feeling drained, dizzy spells — though nausea never showed up. Then other days I feel like a raging bull with tons of energy. It comes and goes; nothing stuck around longer than 1 week for me.

Clenbuterol is no joke! Have the night sweats kicked in yet?

- Wear an under-shirt to bed, it'll soak up the sweat, and if the mattress is drenched, just roll over to the other side.

Any thought about throwing AAS into the mix? That would only add to the roller coaster.

Push through as best you can, because the payoff at the end will be worth it.

And I think it's awesome that you can share this here, where others get it and can relate.
Clen isn't new to me. Sure, it was ages ago, but I've run it. Night sweats? Please! Obesos don't bother with weak stuff. That said, I'm done with clen. Over the past 2 days it barely did anything. My body's probably too far gone for clen to help.

CharlieBrown said:

Smiter said:

Today marked my 3rd Reta injection, 1.5mg. Fourteen days in. Down 10lbs. Alongside that, I've been running Adipotide and AOD-96, whatever that is. But here's the thing—yesterday, after a brutal evening workout that left me drained, I kicked off 10mg of Var. Then later that night I went back to the gym and crushed it. All good so far. Then today: crashed at 7am, up at 10am [Don't ask], and suddenly I'm in another world. Isekai'ed, no joke. Vision sharper, breathing easier. Pretty sure I could perceive the 5th dimension if I wanted. Anyway, I rushed through my morning routine, sprinted downstairs, grabbed the pep stack from the fridge, ran back up, and jabbed the Reta in. Popped 1 pill of the Euphoria product. Shit was great. Then I took the other half of that clenbuterol 40mcg tablet from yesterday. [I know this scares some of you, hope you'll be fine].

At 2pm, someone handed me this cake. An hour had passed since the clen. My RHR sat at 81. Zero desire to eat that damn cake. But turning 44 today made it tough to say no. So I sliced this tiny sliver and tasted the richest AF chocolate cake I'd ever had. Ten minutes later: nausea, dizziness. An hour after the clenbuterol, I decided to sleep. Lied down, shut my eyes, thought nah, screw it, no sleep needed, opened them again—5pm. I'd slept 3 hours while on clenbuterol.

Once I woke up, my lethargy, my trademark slothfulness, had vanished. My best testing tool—most people use blood, but since insurance dumped me—I use this Grip-o-meter. Normally my grip sits around 82-83kgs. Today it read 108kg. Sure, it'd been a month since I last checked, but still.

So now I'm more certain my Slothiness came from low T. Haven't measured it in ages, and back then it was some 212. Probably worse now. But the key point: the Reta appetite suppression is still there, even with the AnaV. What I need to know is whether it'll mess up my weight loss long-term. Already down ten pounds, but I really really don't want to lose whatever few sarcomeres I have left. I don't want to wait, cut, then rebuild it all. Fvck that feces.

So when Reta is being geared up, are there extra steps a Padawan needs to follow?

P.S:- I welcome all advice, but I'd also like to know your gender to check applicability. Yeah, I know, it's problematic. But look at it from my POV. When I was growing up, everybody knew there were two genders. Men and women. Now, we find there are 4. Men, women, s!mps, and the half-lives. Yes, the half-lives I met after coming here. Folks like @CharlieBrown, @UnusualLLama whose hearts beat at around 40 beats per minute. There is no way that their circulatory systems hold anything liquid. It has to be vapor for their hearts to decide such a slow pump is enough to blast those vapors around. Of course, there is always the exception and apart from the four genders, there is @Rolltide61. This muff is immune to GLP's. The guy is resistant to glucagon. What kinda molecular..no, atomic..no What kinda quantum fvckery had to happen for such a travesty!?
Wow, and wow again......

** Happy B-Day !!

Good call on the Var. It's a solid way to protect against losing muscle. Just dose it in the morning — it can mess with your sleep.

This is bringing back memories; not the best ones, but still, all of it was worth it.

I remember writing that I went through some wild stretches: laziness, feeling drained, dizzy spells — though nausea never showed up. Then other days I feel like a raging bull with tons of energy. It comes and goes; nothing stuck around longer than 1 week for me.

Clenbuterol is no joke! Have the night sweats kicked in yet?

- Wear an under-shirt to bed, it'll soak up the sweat, and if the mattress is drenched, just roll over to the other side.

Any thought about throwing AAS into the mix? That would only add to the roller coaster.

Push through as best you can, because the payoff at the end will be worth it.

And I think it's awesome that you can share this here, where others get it and can relate.
Sadly, Somestein isn't my dad's last name, and the medical insurance mafi..industry in this country refuses to work with me...at least for now. Also, me and IM don't mix well. My relationship with pain is weird. If I can control it, there is none. On top of that, past cycles have left me pretty beat up, so I need to be extra careful before I'm ultimately pushed into permanent TRT.

CharlieBrown said:

Smiter said:

Today marked my 3rd Reta injection, 1.5mg. Fourteen days in. Down 10lbs. Alongside that, I've been running Adipotide and AOD-96, whatever that is. But here's the thing—yesterday, after a brutal evening workout that left me drained, I kicked off 10mg of Var. Then later that night I went back to the gym and crushed it. All good so far. Then today: crashed at 7am, up at 10am [Don't ask], and suddenly I'm in another world. Isekai'ed, no joke. Vision sharper, breathing easier. Pretty sure I could perceive the 5th dimension if I wanted. Anyway, I rushed through my morning routine, sprinted downstairs, grabbed the pep stack from the fridge, ran back up, and jabbed the Reta in. Popped 1 pill of the Euphoria product. Shit was great. Then I took the other half of that clenbuterol 40mcg tablet from yesterday. [I know this scares some of you, hope you'll be fine].

At 2pm, someone handed me this cake. An hour had passed since the clen. My RHR sat at 81. Zero desire to eat that damn cake. But turning 44 today made it tough to say no. So I sliced this tiny sliver and tasted the richest AF chocolate cake I'd ever had. Ten minutes later: nausea, dizziness. An hour after the clenbuterol, I decided to sleep. Lied down, shut my eyes, thought nah, screw it, no sleep needed, opened them again—5pm. I'd slept 3 hours while on clenbuterol.

Once I woke up, my lethargy, my trademark slothfulness, had vanished. My best testing tool—most people use blood, but since insurance dumped me—I use this Grip-o-meter. Normally my grip sits around 82-83kgs. Today it read 108kg. Sure, it'd been a month since I last checked, but still.

So now I'm more certain my Slothiness came from low T. Haven't measured it in ages, and back then it was some 212. Probably worse now. But the key point: the Reta appetite suppression is still there, even with the AnaV. What I need to know is whether it'll mess up my weight loss long-term. Already down ten pounds, but I really really don't want to lose whatever few sarcomeres I have left. I don't want to wait, cut, then rebuild it all. Fvck that feces.

So when Reta is being geared up, are there extra steps a Padawan needs to follow?

P.S:- I welcome all advice, but I'd also like to know your gender to check applicability. Yeah, I know, it's problematic. But look at it from my POV. When I was growing up, everybody knew there were two genders. Men and women. Now, we find there are 4. Men, women, s!mps, and the half-lives. Yes, the half-lives I met after coming here. Folks like @CharlieBrown, @UnusualLLama whose hearts beat at around 40 beats per minute. There is no way that their circulatory systems hold anything liquid. It has to be vapor for their hearts to decide such a slow pump is enough to blast those vapors around. Of course, there is always the exception and apart from the four genders, there is @Rolltide61. This muff is immune to GLP's. The guy is resistant to glucagon. What kinda molecular..no, atomic..no What kinda quantum fvckery had to happen for such a travesty!?
Wow, and wow again......

** Happy B-Day !!

Good call on the Var. It's a solid way to protect against losing muscle. Just dose it in the morning — it can mess with your sleep.

This is bringing back memories; not the best ones, but still, all of it was worth it.

I remember writing that I went through some wild stretches: laziness, feeling drained, dizzy spells — though nausea never showed up. Then other days I feel like a raging bull with tons of energy. It comes and goes; nothing stuck around longer than 1 week for me.

Clenbuterol is no joke! Have the night sweats kicked in yet?

- Wear an under-shirt to bed, it'll soak up the sweat, and if the mattress is drenched, just roll over to the other side.

Any thought about throwing AAS into the mix? That would only add to the roller coaster.

Push through as best you can, because the payoff at the end will be worth it.

And I think it's awesome that you can share this here, where others get it and can relate.
That's all I've got to hold onto.

CharlieBrown said:

Smiter said:

Today marked my 3rd Reta injection, 1.5mg. Fourteen days in. Down 10lbs. Alongside that, I've been running Adipotide and AOD-96, whatever that is. But here's the thing—yesterday, after a brutal evening workout that left me drained, I kicked off 10mg of Var. Then later that night I went back to the gym and crushed it. All good so far. Then today: crashed at 7am, up at 10am [Don't ask], and suddenly I'm in another world. Isekai'ed, no joke. Vision sharper, breathing easier. Pretty sure I could perceive the 5th dimension if I wanted. Anyway, I rushed through my morning routine, sprinted downstairs, grabbed the pep stack from the fridge, ran back up, and jabbed the Reta in. Popped 1 pill of the Euphoria product. Shit was great. Then I took the other half of that clenbuterol 40mcg tablet from yesterday. [I know this scares some of you, hope you'll be fine].

At 2pm, someone handed me this cake. An hour had passed since the clen. My RHR sat at 81. Zero desire to eat that damn cake. But turning 44 today made it tough to say no. So I sliced this tiny sliver and tasted the richest AF chocolate cake I'd ever had. Ten minutes later: nausea, dizziness. An hour after the clenbuterol, I decided to sleep. Lied down, shut my eyes, thought nah, screw it, no sleep needed, opened them again—5pm. I'd slept 3 hours while on clenbuterol.

Once I woke up, my lethargy, my trademark slothfulness, had vanished. My best testing tool—most people use blood, but since insurance dumped me—I use this Grip-o-meter. Normally my grip sits around 82-83kgs. Today it read 108kg. Sure, it'd been a month since I last checked, but still.

So now I'm more certain my Slothiness came from low T. Haven't measured it in ages, and back then it was some 212. Probably worse now. But the key point: the Reta appetite suppression is still there, even with the AnaV. What I need to know is whether it'll mess up my weight loss long-term. Already down ten pounds, but I really really don't want to lose whatever few sarcomeres I have left. I don't want to wait, cut, then rebuild it all. Fvck that feces.

So when Reta is being geared up, are there extra steps a Padawan needs to follow?

P.S:- I welcome all advice, but I'd also like to know your gender to check applicability. Yeah, I know, it's problematic. But look at it from my POV. When I was growing up, everybody knew there were two genders. Men and women. Now, we find there are 4. Men, women, s!mps, and the half-lives. Yes, the half-lives I met after coming here. Folks like @CharlieBrown, @UnusualLLama whose hearts beat at around 40 beats per minute. There is no way that their circulatory systems hold anything liquid. It has to be vapor for their hearts to decide such a slow pump is enough to blast those vapors around. Of course, there is always the exception and apart from the four genders, there is @Rolltide61. This muff is immune to GLP's. The guy is resistant to glucagon. What kinda molecular..no, atomic..no What kinda quantum fvckery had to happen for such a travesty!?
Wow, and wow again......

** Happy B-Day !!

Good call on the Var. It's a solid way to protect against losing muscle. Just dose it in the morning — it can mess with your sleep.

This is bringing back memories; not the best ones, but still, all of it was worth it.

I remember writing that I went through some wild stretches: laziness, feeling drained, dizzy spells — though nausea never showed up. Then other days I feel like a raging bull with tons of energy. It comes and goes; nothing stuck around longer than 1 week for me.

Clenbuterol is no joke! Have the night sweats kicked in yet?

- Wear an under-shirt to bed, it'll soak up the sweat, and if the mattress is drenched, just roll over to the other side.

Any thought about throwing AAS into the mix? That would only add to the roller coaster.

Push through as best you can, because the payoff at the end will be worth it.

And I think it's awesome that you can share this here, where others get it and can relate.
And I never expected something like this to hit me this hard.

Sorry for replying so late. Got back from the gym and had to make something special to eat.

CharlieBrown said:

Smiter said:

Today marked my 3rd Reta injection, 1.5mg. Fourteen days in. Down 10lbs. Alongside that, I've been running Adipotide and AOD-96, whatever that is. But here's the thing—yesterday, after a brutal evening workout that left me drained, I kicked off 10mg of Var. Then later that night I went back to the gym and crushed it. All good so far. Then today: crashed at 7am, up at 10am [Don't ask], and suddenly I'm in another world. Isekai'ed, no joke. Vision sharper, breathing easier. Pretty sure I could perceive the 5th dimension if I wanted. Anyway, I rushed through my morning routine, sprinted downstairs, grabbed the pep stack from the fridge, ran back up, and jabbed the Reta in. Popped 1 pill of the Euphoria product. Shit was great. Then I took the other half of that clenbuterol 40mcg tablet from yesterday. [I know this scares some of you, hope you'll be fine].

At 2pm, someone handed me this cake. An hour had passed since the clen. My RHR sat at 81. Zero desire to eat that damn cake. But turning 44 today made it tough to say no. So I sliced this tiny sliver and tasted the richest AF chocolate cake I'd ever had. Ten minutes later: nausea, dizziness. An hour after the clenbuterol, I decided to sleep. Lied down, shut my eyes, thought nah, screw it, no sleep needed, opened them again—5pm. I'd slept 3 hours while on clenbuterol.

Once I woke up, my lethargy, my trademark slothfulness, had vanished. My best testing tool—most people use blood, but since insurance dumped me—I use this Grip-o-meter. Normally my grip sits around 82-83kgs. Today it read 108kg. Sure, it'd been a month since I last checked, but still.

So now I'm more certain my Slothiness came from low T. Haven't measured it in ages, and back then it was some 212. Probably worse now. But the key point: the Reta appetite suppression is still there, even with the AnaV. What I need to know is whether it'll mess up my weight loss long-term. Already down ten pounds, but I really really don't want to lose whatever few sarcomeres I have left. I don't want to wait, cut, then rebuild it all. Fvck that feces.

So when Reta is being geared up, are there extra steps a Padawan needs to follow?

P.S:- I welcome all advice, but I'd also like to know your gender to check applicability. Yeah, I know, it's problematic. But look at it from my POV. When I was growing up, everybody knew there were two genders. Men and women. Now, we find there are 4. Men, women, s!mps, and the half-lives. Yes, the half-lives I met after coming here. Folks like @CharlieBrown, @UnusualLLama whose hearts beat at around 40 beats per minute. There is no way that their circulatory systems hold anything liquid. It has to be vapor for their hearts to decide such a slow pump is enough to blast those vapors around. Of course, there is always the exception and apart from the four genders, there is @Rolltide61. This muff is immune to GLP's. The guy is resistant to glucagon. What kinda molecular..no, atomic..no What kinda quantum fvckery had to happen for such a travesty!?
Wow, and wow again......

** Happy B-Day !!

Good call on the Var. It's a solid way to protect against losing muscle. Just dose it in the morning — it can mess with your sleep.

This is bringing back memories; not the best ones, but still, all of it was worth it.

I remember writing that I went through some wild stretches: laziness, feeling drained, dizzy spells — though nausea never showed up. Then other days I feel like a raging bull with tons of energy. It comes and goes; nothing stuck around longer than 1 week for me.

Clenbuterol is no joke! Have the night sweats kicked in yet?

- Wear an under-shirt to bed, it'll soak up the sweat, and if the mattress is drenched, just roll over to the other side.

Any thought about throwing AAS into the mix? That would only add to the roller coaster.

Push through as best you can, because the payoff at the end will be worth it.

And I think it's awesome that you can share this here, where others get it and can relate.
Thanks, bub.

desinr-gal said:

Happy Birthday
Thanks

Tasty!! The tuna stir fry is right up my alley.

When it was discounted to $1.67, I picked up roughly 24 cans of tuna — though around your area, that's likely just the everyday cost 🤣
Ah, so that's your job. You're in the thermometer business. Though I figured you weren't large enough to produce them on an industrial scale. With all that mercury, you'd qualify as the first planet in our Solar System.
 
Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

View attachment 11338

HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY young man!
Hmmm... maybe that stretched-out way of talking is the reason the birthday wish only showed up 1 day behind schedule, but I appreciate it a lot. Young man? I'm not quite there, though I'll definitely give it a shot... Gotta throw on some Eye of the Tiger, Real American, plus whatever track dropped on the very same date I entered the world... That is absolutely wild... Feels like the film premiered, and the moment that song played, I had no choice but to bust out 28 days ahead of time. My poor mother, but she never should have let Basil Poledouris reach her ears. That man's work can transform poodles into T-rexes, sprout hair that even @CharlieBrown is powerless to shave, push @UnusualLLama into a triple digit RHR, and even make GLP's potent enough to do the job on @Rolltide61
Compared to me, you're much younger — which means you really are a young man!
 
domin8brix said:

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

View attachment 11338

HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY young man!
Hmmm... maybe that stretched-out way of talking is the reason the birthday wish only showed up 1 day behind schedule, but I appreciate it a lot. Young man? I'm not quite there, though I'll definitely give it a shot... Gotta throw on some Eye of the Tiger, Real American, plus whatever track dropped on the very same date I entered the world... That is absolutely wild... Feels like the film premiered, and the moment that song played, I had no choice but to bust out 28 days ahead of time. My poor mother, but she never should have let Basil Poledouris reach her ears. That man's work can transform poodles into T-rexes, sprout hair that even @CharlieBrown is powerless to shave, push @UnusualLLama into a triple digit RHR, and even make GLP's potent enough to do the job on @Rolltide61
Compared to me, you're much younger — which means you really are a young man!
At no point before this have I wanted you to be 22 years old as much as I do right now.

domin8brix said:

BNLFL said:

Want a real jolt? Go for an 8mg dose of J5 MLB Reta.
My toilet is asking me to stop.
EEEEWWW! There has never been a moment when I wished for blindness as strongly as I do at this moment.
 
Happy Birthday to start with!!!🎉🥳🎂🍰🎁🎈

Beyond reta and AOD, every other item mentioned is a complete mystery to me...though my hunch is that it falls under guy territory (now I've got extra reading and research to do, purely from morbid curiosity)...

Turning 44 aside, it really sounds like the day (plus the one before) was packed with activity...

Honestly, you ought to put together a book covering your 💉💊 chronicles - count me fully on board! It'd be educational and, if I may say so, extremely, extremely fun!
 
Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!! Somehow this only crossed my path today
 
laansasa said:

Happy Birthday to start with!!!🎉🥳🎂🍰🎁🎈

Beyond reta and AOD, every other item mentioned is a complete mystery to me...though my hunch is that it falls under guy territory (now I've got extra reading and research to do, purely from morbid curiosity)...

Turning 44 aside, it really sounds like the day (plus the one before) was packed with activity...

Honestly, you ought to put together a book covering your 💉💊 chronicles - count me fully on board! It'd be educational and, if I may say so, extremely, extremely fun!
Much appreciated, ma'am.

WLBLD said:

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!! Somehow this only crossed my path today
Grateful to you as well.

WLBLD said:

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!! Somehow this only crossed my path today
Major forum suppression.

laansasa said:

Happy Birthday to start with!!!🎉🥳🎂🍰🎁🎈

Beyond reta and AOD, every other item mentioned is a complete mystery to me...though my hunch is that it falls under guy territory (now I've got extra reading and research to do, purely from morbid curiosity)...

Turning 44 aside, it really sounds like the day (plus the one before) was packed with activity...

Honestly, you ought to put together a book covering your 💉💊 chronicles - count me fully on board! It'd be educational and, if I may say so, extremely, extremely fun!
What? No problem.. "Legere est fundamentum omnis scientiae"-To read is the foundation of all knowledge- Arn the Knight Templar.

So that's my good deed done for today. Finally, thank heavens, I managed one kind act for the Queen of Charityville.

laansasa said:

Happy Birthday to start with!!!🎉🥳🎂🍰🎁🎈

Beyond reta and AOD, every other item mentioned is a complete mystery to me...though my hunch is that it falls under guy territory (now I've got extra reading and research to do, purely from morbid curiosity)...

Turning 44 aside, it really sounds like the day (plus the one before) was packed with activity...

Honestly, you ought to put together a book covering your 💉💊 chronicles - count me fully on board! It'd be educational and, if I may say so, extremely, extremely fun!
I could do it, but getting canceled isn't something I want. My non-fictional Dark psychology book already caused issues. Bezos pulled it from advertising.

laansasa said:

Happy Birthday to start with!!!🎉🥳🎂🍰🎁🎈

Beyond reta and AOD, every other item mentioned is a complete mystery to me...though my hunch is that it falls under guy territory (now I've got extra reading and research to do, purely from morbid curiosity)...

Turning 44 aside, it really sounds like the day (plus the one before) was packed with activity...

Honestly, you ought to put together a book covering your 💉💊 chronicles - count me fully on board! It'd be educational and, if I may say so, extremely, extremely fun!
Happy to help, particularly for you. The huge debt owed to your frightening generosity is humbling. A few smiles as thanks for your kindness...Hmmm, if I really try, maybeee I can manage it. Because laughter is the best medicine, or that was true, until Reta showed up.
 
laansasa said:

Happy Birthday to start with!!!🎉🥳🎂🍰🎁🎈

Beyond reta and AOD, every other item mentioned is a complete mystery to me...though my hunch is that it falls under guy territory (now I've got extra reading and research to do, purely from morbid curiosity)...

Turning 44 aside, it really sounds like the day (plus the one before) was packed with activity...

Honestly, you ought to put together a book covering your 💉💊 chronicles - count me fully on board! It'd be educational and, if I may say so, extremely, extremely fun!
So, what exactly is Euphoria... For ages, Clenbuterol reigned as the top ergogenic aid for workouts... For athletes, it posed a greater threat than Epstein did to a Palestinian teenage model. That stuff has shattered more hearts than every Playboy centerfold combined. The saying 'Eat Clen, Tren Hard' partly traces back to Clenbuterol..and don't get me started on Tren. When it comes to anabolic steroids, Mr. Trenbolone is like Temujin Borjigin, also known as Genghis Khan, among Emperors:- The absolute number one. Trenbolone ranks as the second most masculine compound ever created. What are the other manly things, let's think...hmm...euphoria, covered, clen covered...oh right, Var..which is short for Anavar. It's an oral AAS, among the gentler options, but crucially, one of the rare ones that doesn't convert to estrogen.
 
Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

View attachment 11338

HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY young man!
Hmmm... maybe that stretched-out way of talking is the reason the birthday wish only showed up 1 day behind schedule, but I appreciate it a lot. Young man? I'm not quite there, though I'll definitely give it a shot... Gotta throw on some Eye of the Tiger, Real American, plus whatever track dropped on the very same date I entered the world... That is absolutely wild... Feels like the film premiered, and the moment that song played, I had no choice but to bust out 28 days ahead of time. My poor mother, but she never should have let Basil Poledouris reach her ears. That man's work can transform poodles into T-rexes, sprout hair that even @CharlieBrown is powerless to shave, push @UnusualLLama into a triple digit RHR, and even make GLP's potent enough to do the job on @Rolltide61
Compared to me, you're much younger — which means you really are a young man!
At no point before this have I wanted you to be 22 years old as much as I do right now.

domin8brix said:

BNLFL said:

Want a real jolt? Go for an 8mg dose of J5 MLB Reta.
My toilet is asking me to stop.
EEEEWWW! There has never been a moment when I wished for blindness as strongly as I do at this moment.
Dude, you've already shared every detail about those bathroom exorcisms of yours — it's a two-way street!!!

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

View attachment 11338

HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY young man!
Hmmm... maybe that stretched-out way of talking is the reason the birthday wish only showed up 1 day behind schedule, but I appreciate it a lot. Young man? I'm not quite there, though I'll definitely give it a shot... Gotta throw on some Eye of the Tiger, Real American, plus whatever track dropped on the very same date I entered the world... That is absolutely wild... Feels like the film premiered, and the moment that song played, I had no choice but to bust out 28 days ahead of time. My poor mother, but she never should have let Basil Poledouris reach her ears. That man's work can transform poodles into T-rexes, sprout hair that even @CharlieBrown is powerless to shave, push @UnusualLLama into a triple digit RHR, and even make GLP's potent enough to do the job on @Rolltide61
Compared to me, you're much younger — which means you really are a young man!
At no point before this have I wanted you to be 22 years old as much as I do right now.

domin8brix said:

BNLFL said:

Want a real jolt? Go for an 8mg dose of J5 MLB Reta.
My toilet is asking me to stop.
EEEEWWW! There has never been a moment when I wished for blindness as strongly as I do at this moment.
There has never been a moment when I wanted to be 22 years old as much as right now.
 
domin8brix said:

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

View attachment 11338

HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY young man!
Hmmm... maybe that stretched-out way of talking is the reason the birthday wish only showed up 1 day behind schedule, but I appreciate it a lot. Young man? I'm not quite there, though I'll definitely give it a shot... Gotta throw on some Eye of the Tiger, Real American, plus whatever track dropped on the very same date I entered the world... That is absolutely wild... Feels like the film premiered, and the moment that song played, I had no choice but to bust out 28 days ahead of time. My poor mother, but she never should have let Basil Poledouris reach her ears. That man's work can transform poodles into T-rexes, sprout hair that even @CharlieBrown is powerless to shave, push @UnusualLLama into a triple digit RHR, and even make GLP's potent enough to do the job on @Rolltide61
Compared to me, you're much younger — which means you really are a young man!
At no point before this have I wanted you to be 22 years old as much as I do right now.

domin8brix said:

BNLFL said:

Want a real jolt? Go for an 8mg dose of J5 MLB Reta.
My toilet is asking me to stop.
EEEEWWW! There has never been a moment when I wished for blindness as strongly as I do at this moment.
Dude, you've already shared every detail about those bathroom exorcisms of yours — it's a two-way street!!!

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

View attachment 11338

HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY young man!
Hmmm... maybe that stretched-out way of talking is the reason the birthday wish only showed up 1 day behind schedule, but I appreciate it a lot. Young man? I'm not quite there, though I'll definitely give it a shot... Gotta throw on some Eye of the Tiger, Real American, plus whatever track dropped on the very same date I entered the world... That is absolutely wild... Feels like the film premiered, and the moment that song played, I had no choice but to bust out 28 days ahead of time. My poor mother, but she never should have let Basil Poledouris reach her ears. That man's work can transform poodles into T-rexes, sprout hair that even @CharlieBrown is powerless to shave, push @UnusualLLama into a triple digit RHR, and even make GLP's potent enough to do the job on @Rolltide61
Compared to me, you're much younger — which means you really are a young man!
At no point before this have I wanted you to be 22 years old as much as I do right now.

domin8brix said:

BNLFL said:

Want a real jolt? Go for an 8mg dose of J5 MLB Reta.
My toilet is asking me to stop.
EEEEWWW! There has never been a moment when I wished for blindness as strongly as I do at this moment.
There has never been a moment when I wanted to be 22 years old as much as right now.
And you said you weren't entertaining... 🙄 🙄 😈

On that note, has anyone here ever looked up which film or track came out on or around their birthday? I remember taking one of those online quizzes where it tells you what song you'd be if it was the one released on the day you were born. Long story short, I was stunned, gobsmacked when I saw what dropped on the 14th of May 1982. And by stunned, I mean I turned into a gluestick-eating, window-licking mess.
 
Smiter said:

laansasa said:

Happy Birthday to start with!!!🎉🥳🎂🍰🎁🎈

Beyond reta and AOD, every other item mentioned is a complete mystery to me...though my hunch is that it falls under guy territory (now I've got extra reading and research to do, purely from morbid curiosity)...

Turning 44 aside, it really sounds like the day (plus the one before) was packed with activity...

Honestly, you ought to put together a book covering your 💉💊 chronicles - count me fully on board! It'd be educational and, if I may say so, extremely, extremely fun!
So, what exactly is Euphoria... For ages, Clenbuterol reigned as the top ergogenic aid for workouts... For athletes, it posed a greater threat than Epstein did to a Palestinian teenage model. That stuff has shattered more hearts than every Playboy centerfold combined. The saying 'Eat Clen, Tren Hard' partly traces back to Clenbuterol..and don't get me started on Tren. When it comes to anabolic steroids, Mr. Trenbolone is like Temujin Borjigin, also known as Genghis Khan, among Emperors:- The absolute number one. Trenbolone ranks as the second most masculine compound ever created. What are the other manly things, let's think...hmm...euphoria, covered, clen covered...oh right, Var..which is short for Anavar. It's an oral AAS, among the gentler options, but crucially, one of the rare ones that doesn't convert to estrogen.
Wow, that's really something...!!! But those Genghis Khan and Epstein analogies? Spot on! 😂😂😂
 
laansasa said:

Smiter said:

laansasa said:

Happy Birthday to start with!!!🎉🥳🎂🍰🎁🎈

Beyond reta and AOD, every other item mentioned is a complete mystery to me...though my hunch is that it falls under guy territory (now I've got extra reading and research to do, purely from morbid curiosity)...

Turning 44 aside, it really sounds like the day (plus the one before) was packed with activity...

Honestly, you ought to put together a book covering your 💉💊 chronicles - count me fully on board! It'd be educational and, if I may say so, extremely, extremely fun!
So, what exactly is Euphoria... For ages, Clenbuterol reigned as the top ergogenic aid for workouts... For athletes, it posed a greater threat than Epstein did to a Palestinian teenage model. That stuff has shattered more hearts than every Playboy centerfold combined. The saying 'Eat Clen, Tren Hard' partly traces back to Clenbuterol..and don't get me started on Tren. When it comes to anabolic steroids, Mr. Trenbolone is like Temujin Borjigin, also known as Genghis Khan, among Emperors:- The absolute number one. Trenbolone ranks as the second most masculine compound ever created. What are the other manly things, let's think...hmm...euphoria, covered, clen covered...oh right, Var..which is short for Anavar. It's an oral AAS, among the gentler options, but crucially, one of the rare ones that doesn't convert to estrogen.
Wow, that's really something...!!! But those Genghis Khan and Epstein analogies? Spot on! 😂😂😂
Ugh! Right, it's something I was born with. The Sword of Goujian — that's me from birth. My edge never dulls, I never drop a point, and the sharpness and bite stay with me. Incredibly dull, honestly, but there's nothing to be done. This is just my lot, and I've got to bear it the way a man would.
 
So the fallout from your study makes it clear you made a sacrifice for everyone else! Nice work. I'm giving you a round of applause.👏
 
laansasa said:

So the fallout from your study makes it clear you made a sacrifice for everyone else! Nice work. I'm giving you a round of applause.👏
I appreciate it. Every now and then, having peers who acknowledge one's sacrifices and service is genuinely helpful. So then, how about this next part?

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

View attachment 11338

HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY young man!
Hmmm... maybe that stretched-out way of talking is the reason the birthday wish only showed up 1 day behind schedule, but I appreciate it a lot. Young man? I'm not quite there, though I'll definitely give it a shot... Gotta throw on some Eye of the Tiger, Real American, plus whatever track dropped on the very same date I entered the world... That is absolutely wild... Feels like the film premiered, and the moment that song played, I had no choice but to bust out 28 days ahead of time. My poor mother, but she never should have let Basil Poledouris reach her ears. That man's work can transform poodles into T-rexes, sprout hair that even @CharlieBrown is powerless to shave, push @UnusualLLama into a triple digit RHR, and even make GLP's potent enough to do the job on @Rolltide61
Compared to me, you're much younger — which means you really are a young man!
At no point before this have I wanted you to be 22 years old as much as I do right now.

domin8brix said:

BNLFL said:

Want a real jolt? Go for an 8mg dose of J5 MLB Reta.
My toilet is asking me to stop.
EEEEWWW! There has never been a moment when I wished for blindness as strongly as I do at this moment.
Dude, you've already shared every detail about those bathroom exorcisms of yours — it's a two-way street!!!

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

Smiter said:

domin8brix said:

View attachment 11338

HAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY young man!
Hmmm... maybe that stretched-out way of talking is the reason the birthday wish only showed up 1 day behind schedule, but I appreciate it a lot. Young man? I'm not quite there, though I'll definitely give it a shot... Gotta throw on some Eye of the Tiger, Real American, plus whatever track dropped on the very same date I entered the world... That is absolutely wild... Feels like the film premiered, and the moment that song played, I had no choice but to bust out 28 days ahead of time. My poor mother, but she never should have let Basil Poledouris reach her ears. That man's work can transform poodles into T-rexes, sprout hair that even @CharlieBrown is powerless to shave, push @UnusualLLama into a triple digit RHR, and even make GLP's potent enough to do the job on @Rolltide61
Compared to me, you're much younger — which means you really are a young man!
At no point before this have I wanted you to be 22 years old as much as I do right now.

domin8brix said:

BNLFL said:

Want a real jolt? Go for an 8mg dose of J5 MLB Reta.
My toilet is asking me to stop.
EEEEWWW! There has never been a moment when I wished for blindness as strongly as I do at this moment.
There has never been a moment when I wanted to be 22 years old as much as right now.
And you said you weren't entertaining... 🙄 🙄 😈

On that note, has anyone here ever looked up which film or track came out on or around their birthday? I remember taking one of those online quizzes where it tells you what song you'd be if it was the one released on the day you were born. Long story short, I was stunned, gobsmacked when I saw what dropped on the 14th of May 1982. And by stunned, I mean I turned into a gluestick-eating, window-licking mess.
If the song released on my birth date is supposed to represent me, then I have zero complaints... There's nothing more manly than Trenbolone. Cialis and Viagra both bow down and kowtow before this Grandmaster of Badassery.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY2mRG5mzg

WARNING:- Never let women who are pregnant with daughters hear this. They will become great-grandmothers on the spot, because they will give birth to pregnant daughters who will then deliver pregnant daughters themselves.
 
How in the world did this post slip past me!!! I'm not much use here since the other meds you listed (Reta aside) are a total mystery to me. Honestly though, I went through the whole thing — your posts and replies never fail to crack me up. Still, it bums me out that I didn't get to wish you a happy birthday, so

Happy Birthday 🎉🎂





9ae301c4516fca76fb04a2c92f39c6a31a38b1a43a1b3ba08a93207fe561ec03.gif
 
Back
Top