Reta unintentionally frozen

pepshi

Explorer
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Did I ruin my Reta by freezing it once it was mixed? I picked up a small new fridge and cranked the setting all the way up. The temperature dropped low enough that my reta froze solid. After that I turned the temp down and allowed it to thaw back into liquid. Could that have caused any breakdown?
 
Repeated cycles of freezing and thawing are harmful. A single occurrence, though, likely won't cause problems.

Pick up a Govee R1 PRO.


https://a.co/d/03ce1OL7


It's completely worth the cost. With it, you can configure temperature notifications, locate an ideal spot inside your refrigerator—since one definitely exists—monitor conditions remotely via your phone from any location, and enjoy ongoing reassurance. A top-notch device!
 
Like the Canadian in this thread already said, a single freeze and thaw will not wreck a vial of reta. And worst case, the Feelz Test is still sitting there as your backup.
 
It'll be fine, mate. Back when I was on smaller doses, I split a vial in 2 and stuck 1 half in the freezer for a couple of months until I'd used up the other half. Zero issues 🙂

Hospital bac water is the only kind I touch, and I'm extremely strict about sterilising every single thing. During reconstitution I'm really meticulous — that's the step that matters most.
 
Back
Top