Reta stacking: which peptides do you combine?

I wouldn't call it a deliberate stack, but sermorelin at 500-600mg has been part of my routine. It helps a lot with sleep, though at some point I expect I'll taper off it.
 
dirtyharry said:

Nopenada said:

Tesa/ipa plus GHK-cu/KPV, and this weekend I'm kicking off melanotan 1. Once the Tesa/Ipa run is done, I'll move on to a MotsC, SS-31, NAD+ protocol.

GHK-cu/KPV and Reta will stay as constants for me. Other compounds, though, will come and go in cycles whenever they seem like they could be worth trying.
Wondering why you went with Melanotan 1. Are you after a tan? If that's the case, what's the reason for choosing it over Melanotan 2?

From what I found in my research, Mel 1 carries a lower risk profile and is less associated with the development of new moles. New moles aren't really something I tend to get, but taking on risk for no reason doesn't make sense to me.

On top of that, I've got Reta on hand already, and Mel 2 comes with appetite suppression as a possible side effect. What I'm after is just a safe, steady deepening of my tan. I do tan fairly easily as it is, but too much sun exposure accelerates skin aging.
 
Nopenada said:

dirtyharry said:

Nopenada said:

Tesa/ipa plus GHK-cu/KPV, and this weekend I'm kicking off melanotan 1. Once the Tesa/Ipa run is done, I'll move on to a MotsC, SS-31, NAD+ protocol.

GHK-cu/KPV and Reta will stay as constants for me. Other compounds, though, will come and go in cycles whenever they seem like they could be worth trying.
Wondering why you went with Melanotan 1. Are you after a tan? If that's the case, what's the reason for choosing it over Melanotan 2?

From what I found in my research, Mel 1 carries a lower risk profile and is less associated with the development of new moles. New moles aren't really something I tend to get, but taking on risk for no reason doesn't make sense to me.

On top of that, I've got Reta on hand already, and Mel 2 comes with appetite suppression as a possible side effect. What I'm after is just a safe, steady deepening of my tan. I do tan fairly easily as it is, but too much sun exposure accelerates skin aging.
Ah, got it — that's useful info. At one point I was thinking about picking up Melanotan 2, but similar to you, I tan fairly easily and I'm also on Reta. I may rethink that and go with Melanotan 1 instead.
 
Celestar62 said:

Reta 3mg every other day

Klow 5 days on 2 off

Cargi 1x week .5mg

Tesa/IPA 5 days on 2 off

Nad + 25mg 2x week

SS-41 5 days on 2 off

5-amnino 5 days on 2 off

DSIP 5 days on 2 off
With a stack that big, has a blood transfusion ever crossed your mind? Once there are more peptides in you than actual blood, topping up the bloodstream a bit might do some good.
 
Nopenada said:

Tesa/ipa plus GHK-cu/KPV, and this weekend I'm kicking off melanotan 1. Once the Tesa/Ipa run is done, I'll move on to a MotsC, SS-31, NAD+ protocol.

GHK-cu/KPV and Reta will stay as constants for me. Other compounds, though, will come and go in cycles whenever they seem like they could be worth trying.
I’m considering the same approach. My plan is to begin with SS31, then after several weeks add MOTsC, continue for a few weeks, stop the SS31, and introduce NAD+.

Since I’m over 40, this combination seems like a solid fit for me.

The 2 suppliers I’ve gone through are currently out of stock, so I’m holding off until they restock MOTsC and NAD, or until I locate another supplier to test.
 
I've been on Reta for roughly 2 months, dosing 5mg each 6 days.

Then I brought in Tesamorelin, ran it for 8 weeks, and moved over to HGH. I tried HCG too, though after 4 weeks nothing really seemed different, so I dropped it. Cagrilintide is next once my order shows up. Apart from gray market stuff, I'm on the verge of beginning TRT.
 
techiemichael said:

After 4 weeks on Reta, my reaction has been pretty good overall—aside from skin that's become quite sensitive—and I've started seeing a difference when I look in the mirror.

I'm curious what other peptides folks pair with Reta. MOTsC and Tesa are the 2 I'm considering.
Hey bro 👋

When it comes to losing weight and curbing appetite, my stack is limited to Reta plus Cagrilitide (4mg Reta, 1mg Cagrilitide).

Beyond those, here is my everyday lineup.

BPC157/TB500 - 750mcg twice daily (1.5mg daily)

KLOW - which consists of

GHKCU - 3.3mg

BPC157 - 670mcg

TB500 - 670mcg

KPV - 670mcg


and then i have

MOTSC - 2mg

Selank - 1mg

Semax - 350mcg
 
dirtyharry said:

Nopenada said:

Tesa/ipa plus GHK-cu/KPV, and this weekend I'm kicking off melanotan 1. Once the Tesa/Ipa run is done, I'll move on to a MotsC, SS-31, NAD+ protocol.

GHK-cu/KPV and Reta will stay as constants for me. Other compounds, though, will come and go in cycles whenever they seem like they could be worth trying.
Wondering why you went with Melanotan 1. Are you after a tan? If that's the case, what's the reason for choosing it over Melanotan 2?
M2 has been part of my routine for roughly 6 weeks now. Alongside the Florida sun, my skin has picked up a nice tan — a few extra freckles showed up too, but honestly the sexual arousal is FKN AMAZING!!!!!! It isn't just wanting it in my head; there are physical "stimulations" as well, and at the risk of tmi, multiple orgasms happen regularly. Before, that was an occasional thing — now it's every single time. I dose it 2x a week, and every time my partner ends up friggin exhausted!!! I feel like I'm back in my 20's instead of 50!!!! This is a def keeper!😏
 
JustMakeItHappen said:

techiemichael said:

After 4 weeks on Reta, my reaction has been pretty good overall—aside from skin that's become quite sensitive—and I've started seeing a difference when I look in the mirror.

I'm curious what other peptides folks pair with Reta. MOTsC and Tesa are the 2 I'm considering.
Hey bro 👋

When it comes to losing weight and curbing appetite, my stack is limited to Reta plus Cagrilitide (4mg Reta, 1mg Cagrilitide).

Beyond those, here is my everyday lineup.

BPC157/TB500 - 750mcg twice daily (1.5mg daily)

KLOW - which consists of

GHKCU - 3.3mg

BPC157 - 670mcg

TB500 - 670mcg

KPV - 670mcg


and then i have

MOTSC - 2mg

Selank - 1mg

Semax - 350mcg

Same here — Reta plus Cagrilintide is a combo I'd back. For me, Reta wasn't quieting the hunger or food noise the way Tirz did, yet I still wanted everything else Reta brings health-wise. So last week I brought Cagri on board, and the shift has been huge. Current doses: Reta 3mg, Cagri .5mg.

​#-
 
SoCalGirl said:

JustMakeItHappen said:

techiemichael said:

After 4 weeks on Reta, my reaction has been pretty good overall—aside from skin that's become quite sensitive—and I've started seeing a difference when I look in the mirror.

I'm curious what other peptides folks pair with Reta. MOTsC and Tesa are the 2 I'm considering.
Hey bro 👋

When it comes to losing weight and curbing appetite, my stack is limited to Reta plus Cagrilitide (4mg Reta, 1mg Cagrilitide).

Beyond those, here is my everyday lineup.

BPC157/TB500 - 750mcg twice daily (1.5mg daily)

KLOW - which consists of

GHKCU - 3.3mg

BPC157 - 670mcg

TB500 - 670mcg

KPV - 670mcg


and then i have

MOTSC - 2mg

Selank - 1mg

Semax - 350mcg

Same here — Reta plus Cagrilintide is a combo I'd back. For me, Reta wasn't quieting the hunger or food noise the way Tirz did, yet I still wanted everything else Reta brings health-wise. So last week I brought Cagri on board, and the shift has been huge. Current doses: Reta 3mg, Cagri .5mg.

​#-
Great 👏

I'm on the same page as you—when it comes to my own case, the extra health advantages matter more than the fact that appetite suppression isn't as strong.

Stacking Cag or a similar option is the right approach!

Happy it had the same effect for you. 😀😀
 
Celestar62 said:

Reta 3mg every other day

Klow 5 days on 2 off

Cargi 1x week .5mg

Tesa/IPA 5 days on 2 off

Nad + 25mg 2x week

SS-41 5 days on 2 off

5-amnino 5 days on 2 off

DSIP 5 days on 2 off

3mg of reta every other day 😳 what the heck!
 
2boxers said:

Celestar62 said:

Reta 3mg every other day

Klow 5 days on 2 off

Cargi 1x week .5mg

Tesa/IPA 5 days on 2 off

Nad + 25mg 2x week

SS-41 5 days on 2 off

5-amnino 5 days on 2 off

DSIP 5 days on 2 off

3mg of reta every other day 😳 what the heck!
That works out to 10.5mg each week. My own schedule is 6mg taken 2x/week. In either case, the peaks stay well below the highest dose that was trialed.
 
RuhRoRaggy said:

dirtyharry said:

Nopenada said:

Tesa/ipa plus GHK-cu/KPV, and this weekend I'm kicking off melanotan 1. Once the Tesa/Ipa run is done, I'll move on to a MotsC, SS-31, NAD+ protocol.

GHK-cu/KPV and Reta will stay as constants for me. Other compounds, though, will come and go in cycles whenever they seem like they could be worth trying.
Wondering why you went with Melanotan 1. Are you after a tan? If that's the case, what's the reason for choosing it over Melanotan 2?
M2 has been part of my routine for roughly 6 weeks now. Alongside the Florida sun, my skin has picked up a nice tan — a few extra freckles showed up too, but honestly the sexual arousal is FKN AMAZING!!!!!! It isn't just wanting it in my head; there are physical "stimulations" as well, and at the risk of tmi, multiple orgasms happen regularly. Before, that was an occasional thing — now it's every single time. I dose it 2x a week, and every time my partner ends up friggin exhausted!!! I feel like I'm back in my 20's instead of 50!!!! This is a def keeper!😏
Whoa. Melanotan 2 is sounding pretty tempting now haha. I might just have to "add it to cart" lol.
 
My recomp stack

Reta, 4mg each week

CJC no dac and Ipamorelin, 150 mcg of each, 5x weekly

BPC157, 300mcg every day

TB4, 2mg twice weekly

I eat slightly under maintenance and the gym feels great.
 
SoCalGirl said:

JustMakeItHappen said:

techiemichael said:

After 4 weeks on Reta, my reaction has been pretty good overall—aside from skin that's become quite sensitive—and I've started seeing a difference when I look in the mirror.

I'm curious what other peptides folks pair with Reta. MOTsC and Tesa are the 2 I'm considering.
Hey bro 👋

When it comes to losing weight and curbing appetite, my stack is limited to Reta plus Cagrilitide (4mg Reta, 1mg Cagrilitide).

Beyond those, here is my everyday lineup.

BPC157/TB500 - 750mcg twice daily (1.5mg daily)

KLOW - which consists of

GHKCU - 3.3mg

BPC157 - 670mcg

TB500 - 670mcg

KPV - 670mcg


and then i have

MOTSC - 2mg

Selank - 1mg

Semax - 350mcg

Same here — Reta plus Cagrilintide is a combo I'd back. For me, Reta wasn't quieting the hunger or food noise the way Tirz did, yet I still wanted everything else Reta brings health-wise. So last week I brought Cagri on board, and the shift has been huge. Current doses: Reta 3mg, Cagri .5mg.

​#-
Are they both taken on the same day?
 
Lifeworthliving said:

SoCalGirl said:

JustMakeItHappen said:

techiemichael said:

After 4 weeks on Reta, my reaction has been pretty good overall—aside from skin that's become quite sensitive—and I've started seeing a difference when I look in the mirror.

I'm curious what other peptides folks pair with Reta. MOTsC and Tesa are the 2 I'm considering.
Hey bro 👋

When it comes to losing weight and curbing appetite, my stack is limited to Reta plus Cagrilitide (4mg Reta, 1mg Cagrilitide).

Beyond those, here is my everyday lineup.

BPC157/TB500 - 750mcg twice daily (1.5mg daily)

KLOW - which consists of

GHKCU - 3.3mg

BPC157 - 670mcg

TB500 - 670mcg

KPV - 670mcg


and then i have

MOTSC - 2mg

Selank - 1mg

Semax - 350mcg

Same here — Reta plus Cagrilintide is a combo I'd back. For me, Reta wasn't quieting the hunger or food noise the way Tirz did, yet I still wanted everything else Reta brings health-wise. So last week I brought Cagri on board, and the shift has been huge. Current doses: Reta 3mg, Cagri .5mg.

​#-
Are they both taken on the same day?
Nope — my schedule has RETA on Monday, then CAGRI on Tuesday. Keeping the signals separate is what I aim for. 🤣 Also, I started RETA at .25 and titrated up; roughly THREE months passed before the difference was actually noticeable. Once CAGRI was added during the most recent month, over-eating and food noise halted right away. Somehow, that food noise is just something I was born with. Things are going really well at this point. 😊 Still, this whole thing is SUCH an individual journey. What helps one person may do nothing at all for someone else. Every single person is unique. My take is that you have to keep experimenting until it fits you, then cross your fingers it holds for a while. 🙂
 
ambot88 said:

I'm running GLOW alongside the reta. There are moments when I consider throwing in additional compounds, but I end up convincing myself not to, mostly because of overall needle fatigue and a wish to keep a peptide obsession from spiraling. That said, I may introduce a super human blend before long.
Have you given the super human blend a shot? That one has caught my attention as well.
 
Back
Top