Reta stacking: which peptides do you combine?

techiemichael

Explorer
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
England
After 4 weeks on Reta, my reaction has been pretty good overall—aside from skin that's become quite sensitive—and I've started seeing a difference when I look in the mirror.

I'm curious what other peptides folks pair with Reta. MOTsC and Tesa are the 2 I'm considering.
 
For the itching that shows up between my shoulder blades, KPV has been a real help — it clears the skin sensitivity up quite fast. On top of that, it leaves me with lovely, lovely skin, like a princess.
 
I'm running GLOW alongside the reta. There are moments when I consider throwing in additional compounds, but I end up convincing myself not to, mostly because of overall needle fatigue and a wish to keep a peptide obsession from spiraling. That said, I may introduce a super human blend before long.
 
8 weeks in, and Klow is now part of my routine. Only 1 week has passed, so nothing noticeable yet — which is what I figured. I'll reassess once another 8 weeks go by. Right now I'm looking into Epitalon, Semax, Selank and TA1; TA1 could be the one I try next.
 
Tesa/ipa plus GHK-cu/KPV, and this weekend I'm kicking off melanotan 1. Once the Tesa/Ipa run is done, I'll move on to a MotsC, SS-31, NAD+ protocol.

GHK-cu/KPV and Reta will stay as constants for me. Other compounds, though, will come and go in cycles whenever they seem like they could be worth trying.
 
Man, with all these blends I really wish I had paid attention in chemistry class.





61f88f8ff836aaef4eeb4f3f2d84b85052f4065b08e121f0eeade32219a17e1a.gif
 
I'm getting ready to add CJC/IPA into the mix. Right now I'm tapering down Reta while using Enclomiphene. My goal for the coming months is to get as much muscle growth as possible.
 
For appetite suppression I use Cagri. Tesa alongside Ipa to target visceral fat and inflammation. For energy I take Nad+, and for injuries BPC-157 plus TB-500.

Both of my hands started having carpal tunnel problems from Tesa, so I reduced the dose to .5mg per day.
 
I'm planning to pick up some MOTs soon, since I suspect the reta has been leaving me more wiped out than usual, and I'd like to find out what it does for my gym performance. On top of that, I'll grab some bpc for a lingering foot ache left over from when I twisted it.
 
Reta 3mg every other day

Klow 5 days on 2 off

Cargi 1x week .5mg

Tesa/IPA 5 days on 2 off

Nad + 25mg 2x week

SS-41 5 days on 2 off

5-amnino 5 days on 2 off

DSIP 5 days on 2 off
 
Peptidedudez said:

Tesamorelin to boost visceral fat loss.
My stack matches that one. That said, I plan to introduce GHK-CU, since my weight is dropping quicker than my skin is able to tighten.
 
Celestar62 said:

Reta 3mg every other day

Klow 5 days on 2 off

Cargi 1x week .5mg

Tesa/IPA 5 days on 2 off

Nad + 25mg 2x week

SS-41 5 days on 2 off

5-amnino 5 days on 2 off

DSIP 5 days on 2 off
OMG, with 12 peptides a week, how can you even tell whether any single one is doing anything? I've watched people get hooked on peptides: one starts helping, so they add a second, that works too, and then they keep reading and watching videos and piling on more and more. Not my business, but would you say you have an addictive personality?

For myself, I do have a list of other peptides I'd like to try. But I've written down my goals, the steps I'll take to reach them, and the order I intend to work through them. My suggestion is that you do the same, because while you're on 11 other peptides, I don't see how you could tell if Tesa or anything else is working. Aren't you starting to feel like a pin cushion?🤢
 
Celestar62 said:

Reta 3mg every other day

Klow 5 days on 2 off

Cargi 1x week .5mg

Tesa/IPA 5 days on 2 off

Nad + 25mg 2x week

SS-41 5 days on 2 off

5-amnino 5 days on 2 off

DSIP 5 days on 2 off
Newbie here: so you're injecting yourself roughly 31-32 times each week?
 
Nopenada said:

Tesa/ipa plus GHK-cu/KPV, and this weekend I'm kicking off melanotan 1. Once the Tesa/Ipa run is done, I'll move on to a MotsC, SS-31, NAD+ protocol.

GHK-cu/KPV and Reta will stay as constants for me. Other compounds, though, will come and go in cycles whenever they seem like they could be worth trying.
Honestly, the better way for me to reply would be to ask: what am I NOT stacking alongside it?

Keep rocking!
 
Im_kapoc said:

Celestar62 said:

Reta 3mg every other day

Klow 5 days on 2 off

Cargi 1x week .5mg

Tesa/IPA 5 days on 2 off

Nad + 25mg 2x week

SS-41 5 days on 2 off

5-amnino 5 days on 2 off

DSIP 5 days on 2 off
Newbie here: so you're injecting yourself roughly 31-32 times each week?
I'll just give you the answer: yes.
 
Nopenada said:

Tesa/ipa plus GHK-cu/KPV, and this weekend I'm kicking off melanotan 1. Once the Tesa/Ipa run is done, I'll move on to a MotsC, SS-31, NAD+ protocol.

GHK-cu/KPV and Reta will stay as constants for me. Other compounds, though, will come and go in cycles whenever they seem like they could be worth trying.
Wondering why you went with Melanotan 1. Are you after a tan? If that's the case, what's the reason for choosing it over Melanotan 2?
 
Back
Top