Reta skin sensitivity!!!

This week's injection brought that burning sunburn sensation on my face for the first time. Typically, what I experience is intense itching in the area between my shoulder blades. What helps me is injecting 500mcgs to 1mg of KPV—it reduces the symptoms in under an hour. Results vary; some individuals find it helpful, others don't, but in my case it works 100%.
 
Hambocommando said:

This week's injection brought that burning sunburn sensation on my face for the first time. Typically, what I experience is intense itching in the area between my shoulder blades. What helps me is injecting 500mcgs to 1mg of KPV—it reduces the symptoms in under an hour. Results vary; some individuals find it helpful, others don't, but in my case it works 100%.
For the skin sensitivity, are you using Glow or Klow or GHK-cu+KPV, or do you dose KPV on its own?
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

Hambocommando said:

This week's injection brought that burning sunburn sensation on my face for the first time. Typically, what I experience is intense itching in the area between my shoulder blades. What helps me is injecting 500mcgs to 1mg of KPV—it reduces the symptoms in under an hour. Results vary; some individuals find it helpful, others don't, but in my case it works 100%.
For the skin sensitivity, are you using Glow or Klow or GHK-cu+KPV, or do you dose KPV on its own?
Only KPV, nothing else. Because of my metal sensitivities, I stay away from copper.
 
Hambocommando said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Hambocommando said:

This week's injection brought that burning sunburn sensation on my face for the first time. Typically, what I experience is intense itching in the area between my shoulder blades. What helps me is injecting 500mcgs to 1mg of KPV—it reduces the symptoms in under an hour. Results vary; some individuals find it helpful, others don't, but in my case it works 100%.
For the skin sensitivity, are you using Glow or Klow or GHK-cu+KPV, or do you dose KPV on its own?
Only KPV, nothing else. Because of my metal sensitivities, I stay away from copper.
Ah, I see. The reason I'm asking is that I'm getting ready to begin my GHK-cu + KPV cycle, and I'm curious whether the KPV in that cycle could be of help… if you happened to already be taking some KPV as part of one of those stacks, that would point toward needing a higher amount of KPV.
 
DragonOfTheSea said:

Hambocommando said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Hambocommando said:

This week's injection brought that burning sunburn sensation on my face for the first time. Typically, what I experience is intense itching in the area between my shoulder blades. What helps me is injecting 500mcgs to 1mg of KPV—it reduces the symptoms in under an hour. Results vary; some individuals find it helpful, others don't, but in my case it works 100%.
For the skin sensitivity, are you using Glow or Klow or GHK-cu+KPV, or do you dose KPV on its own?
Only KPV, nothing else. Because of my metal sensitivities, I stay away from copper.
Ah, I see. The reason I'm asking is that I'm getting ready to begin my GHK-cu + KPV cycle, and I'm curious whether the KPV in that cycle could be of help… if you happened to already be taking some KPV as part of one of those stacks, that would point toward needing a higher amount of KPV.
Before combining them, it might be worth injecting each separately to check whether that eases the skin sensitivity. After that, you could mix them and see whether the outcome stays the same or not. I realize this is pretty miserable. Still, learning how your body responds to each one individually would be useful, in case the stack ends up causing you problems.
 
Hambocommando said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Hambocommando said:

DragonOfTheSea said:

Hambocommando said:

This week's injection brought that burning sunburn sensation on my face for the first time. Typically, what I experience is intense itching in the area between my shoulder blades. What helps me is injecting 500mcgs to 1mg of KPV—it reduces the symptoms in under an hour. Results vary; some individuals find it helpful, others don't, but in my case it works 100%.
For the skin sensitivity, are you using Glow or Klow or GHK-cu+KPV, or do you dose KPV on its own?
Only KPV, nothing else. Because of my metal sensitivities, I stay away from copper.
Ah, I see. The reason I'm asking is that I'm getting ready to begin my GHK-cu + KPV cycle, and I'm curious whether the KPV in that cycle could be of help… if you happened to already be taking some KPV as part of one of those stacks, that would point toward needing a higher amount of KPV.
Before combining them, it might be worth injecting each separately to check whether that eases the skin sensitivity. After that, you could mix them and see whether the outcome stays the same or not. I realize this is pretty miserable. Still, learning how your body responds to each one individually would be useful, in case the stack ends up causing you problems.
In theory I'm on board with that approach, but there's a counterpoint: injection site reaction issues with the GHK-cu. Combined with a high dilution, the KPV (when combined) also serves to buffer it.
 
When I was on 4mg, there were moments when it became quite severe. I gave zinc picolinate and antihistamines a shot, yet neither made any difference. After a month, it finally stopped.
 
Youarewhen said:

For my RS, this has been the most unbearable side effect. The RS sheets give off the sensation of a heated blanket. Fortunately, just like others have mentioned, it fades once RS becomes accustomed to the dose.

View attachment 11493
Hold on — I need details about that chicken on your profile picture. Is this a chicken you actually know? If yes, what is its name, whether it's a he or a she?
 
randompersonrandom said:

Youarewhen said:

For my RS, this has been the most unbearable side effect. The RS sheets give off the sensation of a heated blanket. Fortunately, just like others have mentioned, it fades once RS becomes accustomed to the dose.

View attachment 11493
Hold on — I need details about that chicken on your profile picture. Is this a chicken you actually know? If yes, what is its name, whether it's a he or a she?
😂 that's so out of left field
 
randompersonrandom said:

Youarewhen said:

For my RS, this has been the most unbearable side effect. The RS sheets give off the sensation of a heated blanket. Fortunately, just like others have mentioned, it fades once RS becomes accustomed to the dose.

View attachment 11493
Hold on — I need details about that chicken on your profile picture. Is this a chicken you actually know? If yes, what is its name, whether it's a he or a she?
🤣 I came across this chicken, but it was a wild one. Sadly, since the chicken was wild by nature, I realized there was no way I'd ever truly KNOW it. That, along with how it strutted, is what led me to snap the picture.
 
Youarewhen said:

randompersonrandom said:

Youarewhen said:

For my RS, this has been the most unbearable side effect. The RS sheets give off the sensation of a heated blanket. Fortunately, just like others have mentioned, it fades once RS becomes accustomed to the dose.

View attachment 11493
Hold on — I need details about that chicken on your profile picture. Is this a chicken you actually know? If yes, what is its name, whether it's a he or a she?
🤣 I came across this chicken, but it was a wild one. Sadly, since the chicken was wild by nature, I realized there was no way I'd ever truly KNOW it. That, along with how it strutted, is what led me to snap the picture.

That's a valid point; genuinely KNOWING a bird is quite uncommon. My duck Trish is 12 years old, and I suspect I'll never truly know her since she's fairly private for a duck and her emotions are intricate. She holds a grudge against another one of my ducks (Janis) and the origin of that resentment is completely unknown to me. A fence has always kept them apart, yet they LOATHE one another.
 
This past week was the first time I ran into this skin sensitivity. After titrating up to 8units, roughly a day afterward I assumed I'd picked up a mild sunburn, because we'd spent 4 days at a festival. Sun plus booze, then back home, and the feeling was everywhere on my body. Before reaching this dose, I can't recall any sensitivity at all. Might dial it back slightly next week
 
Mine is fading little by little. It kicked in on 4/10 and is very gradually subsiding—I can still notice it now. I messed up and took too much too quickly. I was meant to be on 4mg, but I believe I injected 6-8mg; I can’t recall exactly.
 
Back
Top