Madkate
Explorer
I ordered on Dec 27 and have tracking via UniUni. The status only says received, nothing more. How long does Reta usually take to reach the US from China? I know this has probably come up before, so apologies for asking again.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You should begin by sending them emails, or you could ask in TG and Discord. For me, standard delivery takes 14-20 days, varying with customs and the shipping option. A 35-day wait is a warning sign. Another option is 17TRACK, which might give you additional details.Madkate said:
I ordered on Dec 27 and have tracking via UniUni. The status only says received, nothing more. How long does Reta usually take to reach the US from China? I know this has probably come up before, so apologies for asking again.
UniUni does a terrible job as a carrier. Of everything sent through UniUni, I receive only around 50%. Lately they've been dropping my packages at a different street that has the same house number, and then they insist it was delivered to the right place. Ask for proof of delivery and confirm it reached your home. They photograph the mailbox and the house w/number, and typically also the package sitting at your door. Insist on proof of delivery.Madkate said:
I ordered on Dec 27 and have tracking via UniUni. The status only says received, nothing more. How long does Reta usually take to reach the US from China? I know this has probably come up before, so apologies for asking again.
It seems to me they put a lot of effort into being terrible.indolent said:
UniUni was unfamiliar to me, so I did some research. Wow! Beyond all the other things I came across, their Trustpilot score is 1.1 stars, based on more than 1,900 reviews ... how can that be real???