RetCurious
Explorer
On TG, you need to reach out to Sarah, the US rep. The web site is still being built and is only for China sourcing. I got an R30 for $230 shipped. They accept Chime (Bank Transfer), USDC, and USDT. I'll DM the TG link.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Understood, appreciate it.RetCurious said:
On TG, you need to reach out to Sarah, the US rep. The web site is still being built and is only for China sourcing. I got an R30 for $230 shipped. They accept Chime (Bank Transfer), USDC, and USDT. I'll DM the TG link.
Hearing this as someone just starting out with Reta is really encouraging. Do you break your doses up? Being able to reduce cravings while still keeping some appetite would be ideal for me. Thanks so much!OzzyFit said:
I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
Quick question — has anyone picked up on any change in how they feel depending on whose product they're using?RetCurious said:
It's a solid reta, though honestly I can't tell much difference from BFF's.
Picked up a BioChem R30 kit this week — red caps, just like the MLB R24, not that caps tell you much.
Once the MLB in my pen runs out, I'll find out how this one lands.
Same here. Getting 1500 calories down daily is roughly my ceiling while also reaching 175g protein. After 4 weeks, Im losing right at 1% weekly, so Ill remain at 2mg per week for a while.headsupsevenup said:
Same here, that's exactly how it's gone for me. The sick feeling has mostly faded, so my appetite came back up, yet I still can't eat large amounts since I fill up almost immediately. My target is roughly 2100 calories daily, but reaching even 1600 takes real effort, especially while I'm also chasing my protein targets.Imfrijole said:
I wrote a full post regarding how Reta affects appetite suppression. For me, and plenty of other people who said the same thing, the main effect is simply getting full sooner. Hunger hasn't disappeared for me, and I can still have whatever I want to drink or eat — no food becomes unappealing. That works well for me, since I want to keep enjoying what I eat. The difference is that I'm less inclined to reach for a bag of chips, because I'm already full. Building a routine around healthy meals makes it much easier to reduce calories and cut out junk food.woundcarping said:
sheilarae74 said:
Sadly, that phase doesn't last forever. As your system adapts, fat loss will slow down, and you'll no longer have the freedom to eat anything you please.![]()
My rate of loss isn't the same, yet there's no food I've wanted that I can't have—just in reduced amounts.
As far as side effects go, I seem to be an outlier, or maybe those in my situation tend not to speak up.
Midwestmouse said:
Quick question — has anyone picked up on any change in how they feel depending on whose product they're using?RetCurious said:
It's a solid reta, though honestly I can't tell much difference from BFF's.
Picked up a BioChem R30 kit this week — red caps, just like the MLB R24, not that caps tell you much.
Once the MLB in my pen runs out, I'll find out how this one lands.
I'm only about 3 months in, and so far I've gone through 2 separate resellers (still haven't figured out the whole wholesale buying route). I'm aware I'm paying more than I should, but my assumption was that 99% purity was the goal everyone chases... or does quality actually vary between vendors even when their COAs look comparable?
Apologies for the beginner question — any guidance or info would be great. I've tried Googling and searching, but other than hearing from someone who's actually been through it, I'm not sure where else to ask
Here's a way to think about it: prior to Reta, the scale wasn't moving at all. The upside is that you're now getting a glimpse of what this Peptide can do, provided you stick with it. Sure, you're eager for the number on the scale to drop and for your clothes to fit differently, but there's no need to rush it. Reaching your target is not a race—you've got all the time you need. I mean, we could saw your leg off with a chainsaw and you'd drop 50 lbs instantly, haha. Just stockpile enough vials in the freezer so you can coast along without worrying.OzzyFit said:
That’s exactly the detail I was after. So it’s pretty much the honeymoon period, huh?woundcarping said:
OzzyFit said:
I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
If you're just starting out with weight loss, a good portion of those 9lb is likely water weight coming off. Sustaining a 4.5lb/week drop is highly improbable—it would mean a daily deficit of roughly 2k+ calories.
@Midwestmouse Building on @RetCurious's post, 4 different products have been tried by me. The initial 2 (expensive US Vendor) worked okay—standard sides, appetite gone, satiety with much smaller portions, and heartburn every night. I never went back to that one. That was at 2 and 4mg. After finding this site, I picked up the grey knowledge. The next one was US based—honestly every one I've used is, though we all know the origin is CN. Anyway, next came a well-known popular guy. A bunch has been bought from him. This one hits like a hammer, just feels different. The sides are fading, maybe I'm just adapting to Reta or something. Then came another very popular guy, and a bunch was bought across different sizes. So far this is my favorite. It's simply smooth as can be, and it does the job well. No side effects at all. Right now I'm at 9mg, and Friday will be #4 at 9mg. From GB I have a shitload, a bunch on hand and more on the way. I expect 5 or 6 new manufacturers total. One thing worth mentioning. Sleep problems began late in the 6mg stage and are still here. 4-6 hrs of sleep, tossing/turning, up at 4AM. My wife had no issue at the same dose. Sunday and last night I tried something and it may be helping quite a bit.RetCurious said:
Midwestmouse said:
Quick question — has anyone picked up on any change in how they feel depending on whose product they're using?RetCurious said:
It's a solid reta, though honestly I can't tell much difference from BFF's.
Picked up a BioChem R30 kit this week — red caps, just like the MLB R24, not that caps tell you much.
Once the MLB in my pen runs out, I'll find out how this one lands.
I'm only about 3 months in, and so far I've gone through 2 separate resellers (still haven't figured out the whole wholesale buying route). I'm aware I'm paying more than I should, but my assumption was that 99% purity was the goal everyone chases... or does quality actually vary between vendors even when their COAs look comparable?
Apologies for the beginner question — any guidance or info would be great. I've tried Googling and searching, but other than hearing from someone who's actually been through it, I'm not sure where else to ask
My experience is purely anecdotal, and I've tried retas from just 3 vendors. Across all 3, weight loss continued, but with 2 of them I ran into more pronounced problems that could stem from a uncommon sensitivity to Trehalose, which is used as an excipient or filler.
Right now, when I call something "quality," I mean it reliably performs well on tests for mass, purity, sterility and endotoxin levels. If even 1 of those comes back bad, then the vendor and what they sell deserve scrutiny. Since so much about these peptides and how they're made remains unknown, we're left interpreting indirect signals and making the best judgment we can about the landscape. Asking questions is important, that's how everyone here learns.