RetCurious said:
woundcarping said:
RetCurious said:
lovemycats2025 said:
RetCurious said:
It's a solid reta, though honestly I can't tell much difference from BFF's.
Picked up a BioChem R30 kit this week — red caps, just like the MLB R24, not that caps tell you much.
Once the MLB in my pen runs out, I'll find out how this one lands.
MLB, BFF and TCI are the 3 Reta versions I've used, and each one hit me differently. With BFF, the shot burned going in, yet it still worked. TCI treated me well — during the months I used it, a lot of lbs came off. A couple of months back I moved over to MLB and have now reached my goal weight; the tradeoff is that MLB leaves me with more queasy mornings. I'm still using MLB, though I've just begun lowering my doses. From 215lbs down to 140lbs starting Aug of 2025. Goal achieved! Next up is figuring out the maintenance dose that suits me. Going under 140lbs isn't something I want.
Way to go on hitting your goal!
A BFF batch from last year had a stinging problem, but that got fixed and things have been fine after that. On the MLB I've picked up on some burping plus mild skin sensitivity. This came right after I bumped my dose up, and it mostly cleared up within a couple of weeks. My hunch is that BFF and BioChem both have better than usual access to materials and tech.
That slipped my mind... it was related to the binder/filler, right?
Bff is the sole reta I've used, roughly 263mg so far. I haven't felt any stinging.
Yeah, that matches what I remember—they sorted it out for all affected people and corrected the formula, so no harm done.
woundcarping said:
RetCurious said:
lovemycats2025 said:
RetCurious said:
It's a solid reta, though honestly I can't tell much difference from BFF's.
Picked up a BioChem R30 kit this week — red caps, just like the MLB R24, not that caps tell you much.
Once the MLB in my pen runs out, I'll find out how this one lands.
MLB, BFF and TCI are the 3 Reta versions I've used, and each one hit me differently. With BFF, the shot burned going in, yet it still worked. TCI treated me well — during the months I used it, a lot of lbs came off. A couple of months back I moved over to MLB and have now reached my goal weight; the tradeoff is that MLB leaves me with more queasy mornings. I'm still using MLB, though I've just begun lowering my doses. From 215lbs down to 140lbs starting Aug of 2025. Goal achieved! Next up is figuring out the maintenance dose that suits me. Going under 140lbs isn't something I want.
Way to go on hitting your goal!
A BFF batch from last year had a stinging problem, but that got fixed and things have been fine after that. On the MLB I've picked up on some burping plus mild skin sensitivity. This came right after I bumped my dose up, and it mostly cleared up within a couple of weeks. My hunch is that BFF and BioChem both have better than usual access to materials and tech.
That slipped my mind... it was related to the binder/filler, right?
Bff is the sole reta I've used, roughly 263mg so far. I haven't felt any stinging.
Reliable, businesslike handling and quality, the benchmark when everything else is murky.
My sole motivation for testing other options has just been wanting to see how their quality compares.