Reta is wild!

Youarewhen said:

You still have to keep pinning it, even after the excitement wears off.

OzzyFit said:

woundcarping said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.

If you're just starting out with weight loss, a good portion of those 9lb is likely water weight coming off. Sustaining a 4.5lb/week drop is highly improbable—it would mean a daily deficit of roughly 2k+ calories.
That’s exactly the detail I was after. So it’s pretty much the honeymoon period, huh?
that could apply to so many situations

Youarewhen said:

You still have to keep pinning it, even after the excitement wears off.

OzzyFit said:

woundcarping said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.

If you're just starting out with weight loss, a good portion of those 9lb is likely water weight coming off. Sustaining a 4.5lb/week drop is highly improbable—it would mean a daily deficit of roughly 2k+ calories.
That’s exactly the detail I was after. So it’s pretty much the honeymoon period, huh?
this holds true for other parts of my life 😂
 
ScubaSteve74 said:

I’m completely on board that this stuff is insane. Four weeks on reta at 1.5mg are now behind me, and I’ve dropped 18.5 lbs so far. No sides at all. Fingers crossed this "honey moon phase" sticks around for a while.

Stats - 6'0, SW: 305, CW: 286.5, 1.5mg every 5 days.
Losing 4.6lbs each week is quite a lot. That might be excessive. Could just be water weight.
 
ScubaSteve74 said:

I’m completely on board that this stuff is insane. Four weeks on reta at 1.5mg are now behind me, and I’ve dropped 18.5 lbs so far. No sides at all. Fingers crossed this "honey moon phase" sticks around for a while.

Stats - 6'0, SW: 305, CW: 286.5, 1.5mg every 5 days.
My spouse used Wegovy and experienced every possible adverse effect: sulfur burps and corpse-like gas. She moved over to Reta and, up to now, none of those issues have come back.
 
Rezwalker said:

aRareUnicorn said:

Across the many posts I went through, the rate that came up most often was roughly 10lbs each month — which works out to around 2lbs weekly. That same pace held for me through the first 7 months. Then it dropped to somewhere between 5-8lbs per month over the following 3months, and at this point, with only 15lbs left before my goal weight, the loss has come down to just 2-4lbs monthly.

With time, your body adjusts…
2lbs weekly? man, I really wish that were the case!!!

currently on 6mg per week, and these final 10 lbs toward my ultimate target are BRUTAL

to make it happen I'd have to cap my daily intake at 1000 cal, keep pushing resistance training until failure, plus hit 15k steps every day

OR

run 12mg+6 mg tirz and spend 2 weeks feeling awful 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 (the temptation is growing, but slow and steady wins the race)

sitting at 6 mg, I can still put away my 2100 cal and I've got to manage the food noise on my own

moving up to 8mg next week 😏
Have you ever used tirz on its own? For 28 weeks I was on MJ 5mg and it kept working for me the whole time. After that I spent 2 weeks on reta just to see how it compared. My appetite came back. No weight came off, and for the final 3 days I had severe diarrhea. Once I went back to tirz, things returned to how they were. I'm not saying tirz beats reta. Still, in my view tirz does a much better job of keeping hunger down. That's the reason I'm asking. This isn't advice or a recommendation. Just curiosity.
 
BNLFL said:

Beachnwaves98 said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
4mg is the only dose where I've actually experienced genuine appetite suppression — can't recommend it enough.

For reference, I'm a 6'0 male at 190. Tirz hit me really hard too. My Reta path went 1mg, then 2mg, then 4mg across 4 weeks. On top of that, I split it into 2 shots of 2mg 2x a week, spaced every 3.5 days.
I believed 2, 4 and 6mg were giving me fullness and killing my appetite. 3 weeks back we moved to 8mg and wow. Part of that, I think, comes down to who made it. The manufacturer is MLB, and a couple months ago I ran their R24 at 6mg and had the identical feeling. My source is one of my vendors. You'll never locate them, since they told me they don't sell to the public and have no wish to be discovered.
To be honest, at first I felt hesitant because there was nothing I could dig up about them. Over here in Western markets, a brand name is tied directly to quality and reputation. In China's peptide scene, though, telling one source apart from another is a lot trickier. Are we dealing with some shady bathtub operation, or is it the same company making the flower folks' product quietly letting some out the back? 😆

Who exactly is "they," if you don't mind me asking?
 
OzzyFit said:

ScubaSteve74 said:

I’m completely on board that this stuff is insane. Four weeks on reta at 1.5mg are now behind me, and I’ve dropped 18.5 lbs so far. No sides at all. Fingers crossed this "honey moon phase" sticks around for a while.

Stats - 6'0, SW: 305, CW: 286.5, 1.5mg every 5 days.
My spouse used Wegovy and experienced every possible adverse effect: sulfur burps and corpse-like gas. She moved over to Reta and, up to now, none of those issues have come back.
I hadn't heard that one before—definitely adding it to my collection for later. 😂
 
RetCurious said:

OzzyFit said:

ScubaSteve74 said:

I’m completely on board that this stuff is insane. Four weeks on reta at 1.5mg are now behind me, and I’ve dropped 18.5 lbs so far. No sides at all. Fingers crossed this "honey moon phase" sticks around for a while.

Stats - 6'0, SW: 305, CW: 286.5, 1.5mg every 5 days.
My spouse used Wegovy and experienced every possible adverse effect: sulfur burps and corpse-like gas. She moved over to Reta and, up to now, none of those issues have come back.
I hadn't heard that one before—definitely adding it to my collection for later. 😂
🤣🤣🤣 That's the only description that fits.
 
skaylife said:

Rezwalker said:

aRareUnicorn said:

Across the many posts I went through, the rate that came up most often was roughly 10lbs each month — which works out to around 2lbs weekly. That same pace held for me through the first 7 months. Then it dropped to somewhere between 5-8lbs per month over the following 3months, and at this point, with only 15lbs left before my goal weight, the loss has come down to just 2-4lbs monthly.

With time, your body adjusts…
2lbs weekly? man, I really wish that were the case!!!

currently on 6mg per week, and these final 10 lbs toward my ultimate target are BRUTAL

to make it happen I'd have to cap my daily intake at 1000 cal, keep pushing resistance training until failure, plus hit 15k steps every day

OR

run 12mg+6 mg tirz and spend 2 weeks feeling awful 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 (the temptation is growing, but slow and steady wins the race)

sitting at 6 mg, I can still put away my 2100 cal and I've got to manage the food noise on my own

moving up to 8mg next week 😏
Have you ever used tirz on its own? For 28 weeks I was on MJ 5mg and it kept working for me the whole time. After that I spent 2 weeks on reta just to see how it compared. My appetite came back. No weight came off, and for the final 3 days I had severe diarrhea. Once I went back to tirz, things returned to how they were. I'm not saying tirz beats reta. Still, in my view tirz does a much better job of keeping hunger down. That's the reason I'm asking. This isn't advice or a recommendation. Just curiosity.
This morning I pinned 6Mg of Reta

still nothing in terms of gastric slowing ...

3 days after the Reta, I take 2,5mg Tirz to kill my appetite
 
RetCurious said:

BNLFL said:

Beachnwaves98 said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
4mg is the only dose where I've actually experienced genuine appetite suppression — can't recommend it enough.

For reference, I'm a 6'0 male at 190. Tirz hit me really hard too. My Reta path went 1mg, then 2mg, then 4mg across 4 weeks. On top of that, I split it into 2 shots of 2mg 2x a week, spaced every 3.5 days.
I believed 2, 4 and 6mg were giving me fullness and killing my appetite. 3 weeks back we moved to 8mg and wow. Part of that, I think, comes down to who made it. The manufacturer is MLB, and a couple months ago I ran their R24 at 6mg and had the identical feeling. My source is one of my vendors. You'll never locate them, since they told me they don't sell to the public and have no wish to be discovered.
To be honest, at first I felt hesitant because there was nothing I could dig up about them. Over here in Western markets, a brand name is tied directly to quality and reputation. In China's peptide scene, though, telling one source apart from another is a lot trickier. Are we dealing with some shady bathtub operation, or is it the same company making the flower folks' product quietly letting some out the back? 😆

Who exactly is "they," if you don't mind me asking?
When I said that, I was talking about tracking down details regarding MLB. My source for it is J5.
 
BNLFL said:

RetCurious said:

BNLFL said:

Beachnwaves98 said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
4mg is the only dose where I've actually experienced genuine appetite suppression — can't recommend it enough.

For reference, I'm a 6'0 male at 190. Tirz hit me really hard too. My Reta path went 1mg, then 2mg, then 4mg across 4 weeks. On top of that, I split it into 2 shots of 2mg 2x a week, spaced every 3.5 days.
I believed 2, 4 and 6mg were giving me fullness and killing my appetite. 3 weeks back we moved to 8mg and wow. Part of that, I think, comes down to who made it. The manufacturer is MLB, and a couple months ago I ran their R24 at 6mg and had the identical feeling. My source is one of my vendors. You'll never locate them, since they told me they don't sell to the public and have no wish to be discovered.
To be honest, at first I felt hesitant because there was nothing I could dig up about them. Over here in Western markets, a brand name is tied directly to quality and reputation. In China's peptide scene, though, telling one source apart from another is a lot trickier. Are we dealing with some shady bathtub operation, or is it the same company making the flower folks' product quietly letting some out the back? 😆

Who exactly is "they," if you don't mind me asking?
When I said that, I was talking about tracking down details regarding MLB. My source for it is J5.

BNLFL said:

Beachnwaves98 said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
4mg is the only dose where I've actually experienced genuine appetite suppression — can't recommend it enough.

For reference, I'm a 6'0 male at 190. Tirz hit me really hard too. My Reta path went 1mg, then 2mg, then 4mg across 4 weeks. On top of that, I split it into 2 shots of 2mg 2x a week, spaced every 3.5 days.
I believed 2, 4 and 6mg were giving me fullness and killing my appetite. 3 weeks back we moved to 8mg and wow. Part of that, I think, comes down to who made it. The manufacturer is MLB, and a couple months ago I ran their R24 at 6mg and had the identical feeling. My source is one of my vendors. You'll never locate them, since they told me they don't sell to the public and have no wish to be discovered.
Yeah, I've got some too. Who said they're trying to stay hidden?
 
RetCurious said:

BNLFL said:

RetCurious said:

BNLFL said:

Beachnwaves98 said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
4mg is the only dose where I've actually experienced genuine appetite suppression — can't recommend it enough.

For reference, I'm a 6'0 male at 190. Tirz hit me really hard too. My Reta path went 1mg, then 2mg, then 4mg across 4 weeks. On top of that, I split it into 2 shots of 2mg 2x a week, spaced every 3.5 days.
I believed 2, 4 and 6mg were giving me fullness and killing my appetite. 3 weeks back we moved to 8mg and wow. Part of that, I think, comes down to who made it. The manufacturer is MLB, and a couple months ago I ran their R24 at 6mg and had the identical feeling. My source is one of my vendors. You'll never locate them, since they told me they don't sell to the public and have no wish to be discovered.
To be honest, at first I felt hesitant because there was nothing I could dig up about them. Over here in Western markets, a brand name is tied directly to quality and reputation. In China's peptide scene, though, telling one source apart from another is a lot trickier. Are we dealing with some shady bathtub operation, or is it the same company making the flower folks' product quietly letting some out the back? 😆

Who exactly is "they," if you don't mind me asking?
When I said that, I was talking about tracking down details regarding MLB. My source for it is J5.

BNLFL said:

Beachnwaves98 said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
4mg is the only dose where I've actually experienced genuine appetite suppression — can't recommend it enough.

For reference, I'm a 6'0 male at 190. Tirz hit me really hard too. My Reta path went 1mg, then 2mg, then 4mg across 4 weeks. On top of that, I split it into 2 shots of 2mg 2x a week, spaced every 3.5 days.
I believed 2, 4 and 6mg were giving me fullness and killing my appetite. 3 weeks back we moved to 8mg and wow. Part of that, I think, comes down to who made it. The manufacturer is MLB, and a couple months ago I ran their R24 at 6mg and had the identical feeling. My source is one of my vendors. You'll never locate them, since they told me they don't sell to the public and have no wish to be discovered.
Yeah, I've got some too. Who said they're trying to stay hidden?
A moderator over on the J5 platform. Not long ago, someone in there brought it up — in inventory or something like that.
 
1lb of fat equals roughly 3500 calories. So keep an eye on what the scale shows, because unless you're out running marathons on an empty stomach, the calories your body burns in a day probably won't match the drop you see early on. The first thing to go is excess water weight plus glycogen stored in your muscles, and that explains a big chunk of those initial pounds.

When things start to slow down, don't panic, and don't give in to the urge to push the dose higher just to chase that number again. Doing that speeds up tolerance and could bring on side effects you'd otherwise avoid.

A steady loss of 1 to 2 lbs each week means you've found the sweet spot. Stay right there until you reach your goal.
 
BNLFL said:

RetCurious said:

BNLFL said:

RetCurious said:

BNLFL said:

Beachnwaves98 said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
4mg is the only dose where I've actually experienced genuine appetite suppression — can't recommend it enough.

For reference, I'm a 6'0 male at 190. Tirz hit me really hard too. My Reta path went 1mg, then 2mg, then 4mg across 4 weeks. On top of that, I split it into 2 shots of 2mg 2x a week, spaced every 3.5 days.
I believed 2, 4 and 6mg were giving me fullness and killing my appetite. 3 weeks back we moved to 8mg and wow. Part of that, I think, comes down to who made it. The manufacturer is MLB, and a couple months ago I ran their R24 at 6mg and had the identical feeling. My source is one of my vendors. You'll never locate them, since they told me they don't sell to the public and have no wish to be discovered.
To be honest, at first I felt hesitant because there was nothing I could dig up about them. Over here in Western markets, a brand name is tied directly to quality and reputation. In China's peptide scene, though, telling one source apart from another is a lot trickier. Are we dealing with some shady bathtub operation, or is it the same company making the flower folks' product quietly letting some out the back? 😆

Who exactly is "they," if you don't mind me asking?
When I said that, I was talking about tracking down details regarding MLB. My source for it is J5.

BNLFL said:

Beachnwaves98 said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
4mg is the only dose where I've actually experienced genuine appetite suppression — can't recommend it enough.

For reference, I'm a 6'0 male at 190. Tirz hit me really hard too. My Reta path went 1mg, then 2mg, then 4mg across 4 weeks. On top of that, I split it into 2 shots of 2mg 2x a week, spaced every 3.5 days.
I believed 2, 4 and 6mg were giving me fullness and killing my appetite. 3 weeks back we moved to 8mg and wow. Part of that, I think, comes down to who made it. The manufacturer is MLB, and a couple months ago I ran their R24 at 6mg and had the identical feeling. My source is one of my vendors. You'll never locate them, since they told me they don't sell to the public and have no wish to be discovered.
Yeah, I've got some too. Who said they're trying to stay hidden?
A moderator over on the J5 platform. Not long ago, someone in there brought it up — in inventory or something like that.
Appreciate it. Considering how frantic some folks get while trying to buy, I can't hold it against them... and it's clearer now why scammers gravitate toward those communities.
 
OzzyFit said:

woundcarping said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.

If you're just starting out with weight loss, a good portion of those 9lb is likely water weight coming off. Sustaining a 4.5lb/week drop is highly improbable—it would mean a daily deficit of roughly 2k+ calories.
That’s exactly the detail I was after. So it’s pretty much the honeymoon period, huh?
You’re on the right track. The only thing to watch is your motivation if progress slows in the coming weeks. During the first 10–14 days, losses tend to be quickest since glycogen is being used up and a lot of water is coming off.

Once that phase passes, genuine fat loss begins. Shedding 1–1.5 lbs weekly of real fat is even more impressive, and holding that rate will leave you looking better than rushing the weight off. A lot of very strict diets also cause significant muscle loss (which will be even more obvious if you aren’t lifting weights).

So stay focused on fat loss rather than muscle loss. Trust the process. Later, when you begin reverse dieting, glycogen will refill, your muscles will shift from flat to full and popping, and you’ll be happy you remained patient
 
RetCurious said:

BNLFL said:

RetCurious said:

BNLFL said:

RetCurious said:

BNLFL said:

Beachnwaves98 said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
4mg is the only dose where I've actually experienced genuine appetite suppression — can't recommend it enough.

For reference, I'm a 6'0 male at 190. Tirz hit me really hard too. My Reta path went 1mg, then 2mg, then 4mg across 4 weeks. On top of that, I split it into 2 shots of 2mg 2x a week, spaced every 3.5 days.
I believed 2, 4 and 6mg were giving me fullness and killing my appetite. 3 weeks back we moved to 8mg and wow. Part of that, I think, comes down to who made it. The manufacturer is MLB, and a couple months ago I ran their R24 at 6mg and had the identical feeling. My source is one of my vendors. You'll never locate them, since they told me they don't sell to the public and have no wish to be discovered.
To be honest, at first I felt hesitant because there was nothing I could dig up about them. Over here in Western markets, a brand name is tied directly to quality and reputation. In China's peptide scene, though, telling one source apart from another is a lot trickier. Are we dealing with some shady bathtub operation, or is it the same company making the flower folks' product quietly letting some out the back? 😆

Who exactly is "they," if you don't mind me asking?
When I said that, I was talking about tracking down details regarding MLB. My source for it is J5.

BNLFL said:

Beachnwaves98 said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.
4mg is the only dose where I've actually experienced genuine appetite suppression — can't recommend it enough.

For reference, I'm a 6'0 male at 190. Tirz hit me really hard too. My Reta path went 1mg, then 2mg, then 4mg across 4 weeks. On top of that, I split it into 2 shots of 2mg 2x a week, spaced every 3.5 days.
I believed 2, 4 and 6mg were giving me fullness and killing my appetite. 3 weeks back we moved to 8mg and wow. Part of that, I think, comes down to who made it. The manufacturer is MLB, and a couple months ago I ran their R24 at 6mg and had the identical feeling. My source is one of my vendors. You'll never locate them, since they told me they don't sell to the public and have no wish to be discovered.
Yeah, I've got some too. Who said they're trying to stay hidden?
A moderator over on the J5 platform. Not long ago, someone in there brought it up — in inventory or something like that.
Appreciate it. Considering how frantic some folks get while trying to buy, I can't hold it against them... and it's clearer now why scammers gravitate toward those communities.
Calm Logic himself came to me asking about it too. He's got the R24 from them. I'm saying this, though you probably already get it. The sensation is simply not the same. Today I feel fine, yet the stuff definitely lingers in how it makes you feel.
 
It's a solid reta, though honestly I can't tell much difference from BFF's.

Picked up a BioChem R30 kit this week — red caps, just like the MLB R24, not that caps tell you much.

Once the MLB in my pen runs out, I'll find out how this one lands.
 
OzzyFit said:

woundcarping said:

OzzyFit said:

I take 2mg each week. In just 14 days, I've dropped 9lbs. That's huge for me. My starting weight was 238, now I'm at 229. I hadn't seen the 220s in roughly 2 years. Since I have zero side effects, I started worrying it wasn't doing anything. The only thing I notice is a slight curb in hunger, which mainly shows up as not wanting sweets. If I felt like it, I could still put away a whole rack of ribs. During this stretch, I spent 2 days eating too much while following the NBA playoffs, and the weight is still basically dissolving. To be honest, at this stage I'm not sure I even want stronger appetite suppression, as long as it keeps me away from desserts and my kids' gummy snacks. I think I can still hit my protein goals without any trouble. I'm stunned.

If you're just starting out with weight loss, a good portion of those 9lb is likely water weight coming off. Sustaining a 4.5lb/week drop is highly improbable—it would mean a daily deficit of roughly 2k+ calories.
That’s exactly the detail I was after. So it’s pretty much the honeymoon period, huh?
What I've noticed is that the honeymoon period shows up in cycles.

During month 1, the reta was clearly doing something, yet the scale showed exactly 0 change. Before that, I'd been really pleased with how much less food I was eating. Once I realized a whole month had gone by without a single pound coming off, I felt pretty low, but I stuck with the injections.

In month 2, 14 lbs came off. That kicked off honeymoon phase 2.

My take is that watching yourself shrink never gets old, at least if you're a person who's struggled with weight loss before.
 
RetCurious said:

It's a solid reta, though honestly I can't tell much difference from BFF's.

Picked up a BioChem R30 kit this week — red caps, just like the MLB R24, not that caps tell you much.

Once the MLB in my pen runs out, I'll find out how this one lands.
From what several people have told me, BFF's version is comparable, but I haven't given it a shot yet. My stash from Binh includes 10 R60 plus 70 R30. The next ones I'll use are 2-R30. My wife uses the same product at an identical dose. As far as this R50 goes, I think 3 remain. There's also that R140 I got from BioChem through a WW GB. I only picked up 1 kit, figuring that would be sufficient to get me through the rough patch. Payment and order went through on 4/19, and it closed on 5/11.
 
RetCurious said:

It's a solid reta, though honestly I can't tell much difference from BFF's.

Picked up a BioChem R30 kit this week — red caps, just like the MLB R24, not that caps tell you much.

Once the MLB in my pen runs out, I'll find out how this one lands.
MLB, BFF and TCI are the 3 Reta versions I've used, and each one hit me differently. With BFF, the shot burned going in, yet it still worked. TCI treated me well — during the months I used it, a lot of lbs came off. A couple of months back I moved over to MLB and have now reached my goal weight; the tradeoff is that MLB leaves me with more queasy mornings. I'm still using MLB, though I've just begun lowering my doses. From 215lbs down to 140lbs starting Aug of 2025. Goal achieved! Next up is figuring out the maintenance dose that suits me. Going under 140lbs isn't something I want.
 
Back
Top