birdwhacker
Explorer
Sorry in advance, this post doesn't have much substance, but I wanted to open a thread for feedback and to see what others are doing.
To me there's a clock ticking on all of this, and I don't buy into free meals.
I'm 3 weeks into 2mg reta, split doses, and appetite suppression, which is my biggest concern, seems to be right in the sweet spot. Starting weight 237lbs, 6' white guy, never been athletic but spent years into supplements and drugs.
Week 1 I dropped 4lbs, mostly from starving myself, which left me pretty wiped out. Week 2 I tried to be a bit more disciplined but I didn't get the idea of splitting protein. Only 3lbs down. That pissed me off.
Because I'm out of work, I'm going for an aggressive cut right now. Around 120g of quality protein daily across four or five shakes, psilium husk fibre for digestive health, plus a lot of cardio. No gym access, so I'm doing what I can for upper body and core.
Basically I'm not stressing carbs, just pushing fat and calories as low as possible, something like 1500-1600 per day with 3+ hours of cardio and activity.
Has anyone taken a similar early approach? How did it go for you?
I'll only continue this until the weekend is over, I know it can't last. It isn't supposed to.
To me there's a clock ticking on all of this, and I don't buy into free meals.
I'm 3 weeks into 2mg reta, split doses, and appetite suppression, which is my biggest concern, seems to be right in the sweet spot. Starting weight 237lbs, 6' white guy, never been athletic but spent years into supplements and drugs.
Week 1 I dropped 4lbs, mostly from starving myself, which left me pretty wiped out. Week 2 I tried to be a bit more disciplined but I didn't get the idea of splitting protein. Only 3lbs down. That pissed me off.
Because I'm out of work, I'm going for an aggressive cut right now. Around 120g of quality protein daily across four or five shakes, psilium husk fibre for digestive health, plus a lot of cardio. No gym access, so I'm doing what I can for upper body and core.
Basically I'm not stressing carbs, just pushing fat and calories as low as possible, something like 1500-1600 per day with 3+ hours of cardio and activity.
Has anyone taken a similar early approach? How did it go for you?
I'll only continue this until the weekend is over, I know it can't last. It isn't supposed to.