collioureviews
Explorer
Age: 29
Weight: down from 139.4 kg (307 lbs) to 110.2 kg (243 lbs)
Height: 6'1"
Body Fat % (BIA Scales): 42% down to 29.1% - and obviously these readings aren't worth much
Waist (belly button): 48" shrinking to 43"
Commencement / 1st pin: a split 2 mg dose on March 16th 2026
Titration Schedule: Accelerated (stepped to 4 mg at the 2 week point, 8 mg at 4 weeks, 12 mg at 5 weeks, and settled on one weekly dose from week 6)
My lifestyle did a complete 180, so I can't put all of this progress down to reta. After a decade on cigarettes, for instance, I went cold turkey 341 days ago (yes, I'm tracking
), so there's obviously a great deal of repair happening underneath, which muddies which change is doing what.
On top of that, I mean to keep adding and sharpening lifestyle measures, which makes it even harder to isolate what reta is contributing going forward.
Even so, while the appetite suppression does not feel the way I'd pictured, my logged calorie intake (tracked religiously in Snap Calorie for the last 64 days) does look like someone who is responding.
As before, pulling apart whether the tracking itself made me aware of calories and thus eat less, versus the suppression quietening the food noise enough that a low-calorie day stops being miserable, is no easy thing; I also weigh myself every morning, so how much of this is behaviour and how much is the substance is hard to say.
Diet:
My macros are not being hit (largely a protein deficiency), but the shift has been towards whole foods almost entirely. Processed junk now disgusts me in a way it never used to, and the reta is the only thing I can connect that to. Then again, getting macros right is tough when a normal day for me is ~800 calories. Buying 5 kg of chocolate whey powder from Bulk was a mistake — since starting reta I can barely get it down; unflavoured next time.
Supplements & Other Meds:
1 pill of Healthspan Multivitamin Gold
1 pill of Nutrition Geeks Vitamin D3 4000 iu & Vitamin K2 100μg
2 capsules of Nutravita Omega 3 Fish Oil 2000 mg capsules w/ 660 mg EPA & 440 mg DHA
2 capsules of WeightWorld NAC 600 mg
2 capsules of SportsSupplies Magnesium Glycinate providing 315 mg Elemental Magnesium & Vitamin B6
3 scoops (~15 grams) of Nutrition Geeks Creatine Monohydrate
1 capsule of Dutasteride 0.5 mg
1 pill of Minoxidil 2.5 mg
Fitness:
A heavily modified GZCLP 3-day program (only the T1 & T2 movements, rep schema and periodization are retained; T3s run as giant sets/circuits with less bodybuilding and more functional work using ATG standards, isometrics, kb stuff, etc.), done on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, about 100 mins end to end. Home gym.
Boostcamp was my tracking app, but I've let it slide, since the free tier won't take more than a couple of custom T3s; I need to pick it up again and possibly pay for the subscription.
That's about the whole picture, aside from steps. Stacking every training modality at once struck me as a fast route to burnout, so this will be built out considerably — dedicated zone 4/5 cardio and so on.
Weight: down from 139.4 kg (307 lbs) to 110.2 kg (243 lbs)
Height: 6'1"
Body Fat % (BIA Scales): 42% down to 29.1% - and obviously these readings aren't worth much
Waist (belly button): 48" shrinking to 43"
Commencement / 1st pin: a split 2 mg dose on March 16th 2026
Titration Schedule: Accelerated (stepped to 4 mg at the 2 week point, 8 mg at 4 weeks, 12 mg at 5 weeks, and settled on one weekly dose from week 6)
My lifestyle did a complete 180, so I can't put all of this progress down to reta. After a decade on cigarettes, for instance, I went cold turkey 341 days ago (yes, I'm tracking
On top of that, I mean to keep adding and sharpening lifestyle measures, which makes it even harder to isolate what reta is contributing going forward.
Even so, while the appetite suppression does not feel the way I'd pictured, my logged calorie intake (tracked religiously in Snap Calorie for the last 64 days) does look like someone who is responding.
As before, pulling apart whether the tracking itself made me aware of calories and thus eat less, versus the suppression quietening the food noise enough that a low-calorie day stops being miserable, is no easy thing; I also weigh myself every morning, so how much of this is behaviour and how much is the substance is hard to say.
Diet:
My macros are not being hit (largely a protein deficiency), but the shift has been towards whole foods almost entirely. Processed junk now disgusts me in a way it never used to, and the reta is the only thing I can connect that to. Then again, getting macros right is tough when a normal day for me is ~800 calories. Buying 5 kg of chocolate whey powder from Bulk was a mistake — since starting reta I can barely get it down; unflavoured next time.
Supplements & Other Meds:
1 pill of Healthspan Multivitamin Gold
1 pill of Nutrition Geeks Vitamin D3 4000 iu & Vitamin K2 100μg
2 capsules of Nutravita Omega 3 Fish Oil 2000 mg capsules w/ 660 mg EPA & 440 mg DHA
2 capsules of WeightWorld NAC 600 mg
2 capsules of SportsSupplies Magnesium Glycinate providing 315 mg Elemental Magnesium & Vitamin B6
3 scoops (~15 grams) of Nutrition Geeks Creatine Monohydrate
1 capsule of Dutasteride 0.5 mg
1 pill of Minoxidil 2.5 mg
Fitness:
A heavily modified GZCLP 3-day program (only the T1 & T2 movements, rep schema and periodization are retained; T3s run as giant sets/circuits with less bodybuilding and more functional work using ATG standards, isometrics, kb stuff, etc.), done on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, about 100 mins end to end. Home gym.
Boostcamp was my tracking app, but I've let it slide, since the free tier won't take more than a couple of custom T3s; I need to pick it up again and possibly pay for the subscription.
That's about the whole picture, aside from steps. Stacking every training modality at once struck me as a fast route to burnout, so this will be built out considerably — dedicated zone 4/5 cardio and so on.