NarrowSparrow
Explorer
My next Reta shipment is arriving today, and 8mg is scheduled for tomorrow. The problem is that my new hosp bac water — plus the filtering kit I ordered, which I have never used before — won’t show up until Saturday. Should I just use the non-hosp bac water for this vial and take the whole dose tomorrow (Thursday, my usual dose day)?
Or would it be better to hold off until the filter kit gets here on Saturday, which would put me a few days behind on dosing?
Or would it be better to hold off until the filter kit gets here on Saturday, which would put me a few days behind on dosing?