Reta diaries: starting at 103.5kg / 228lbs

Cluni0n

Explorer
Joined
Apr 26, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
France
Hi all! I'm making this thread so I can record my progress, keep an eye on my numbers, and maybe meet others who are doing something similar.

My R10 kit arrived a couple of weeks back. I mixed it with BAC water from the same supplier, and to be safe I pushed the whole thing through a 0.22µm PES filter.

F23 | Height: 164 cm (approx 5’4”)

(HW): 105.5 kg (232.5 lbs)

(SW): 103.5 kg (228.1 lbs) — First dose

(CW): ~101.5 kg (223.7 lbs) — Week 2 check-in

My Goals: To be honest, I still don't have a strict, fully defined end number. The one thing I'm sure of is that keeping as much muscle as I can is a priority. For now, I just want to reach 80 kg (176 lbs) (🤞🤞🤞) and then see how I feel and rethink things. It's going to be a long road😅

Dosing History:

Week 1: 0.5 mg

Week 2: 1.0 mg

(My 3rd shot is tomorrow, and I'm definitely staying at 1.0 mg for the next few weeks so the compound can ‘accumulate’ properly).

Symptoms & Experience

If I'm being totally honest, the side effects have been a mixed bag, though mostly on the positive side:

The Good (Zero GI issues): I've had none of the usual stomach problems. No nausea, no acid reflux, nothing. My sleep is unchanged, the quality is exactly what it was before. I also haven't had any constipationc, though that could be down to being vegetarian and being careful to hit my daily fiber macros. On top of that, it's really hot in France right now, so I've been drinking water constantly, which surely helps keep things moving.

BUUUUT, fatigue and brain fog: This is the only side effect I've really noticed, the exhaustion and brain fog are always present. Even if I sleep perfectly and wake up refreshed, a few hours later the heavy tiredness just comes over me. Caffeine doesn't seem to make a dent in it either🫠

Since my first shot I'm down about 2 kg (4.4 lbs), which is a good start, even if much of that is just water weight or early inflammation coming off. I'm not feeling huge appetite suppression, but yea, just trusting the process and doing the work🤞
 
Since I'm vegetarian too, I'm curious how you'll manage getting enough protein each day while also consuming adequate fibre. It's been tough for me, given how intense the appetite suppression and fullness sensations are.
 
Welcome aboard, and best of luck as you go along!

In my case the brain fog lifted after a few weeks, though the fatigue hasn't gone away.

If you aren't doing it yet, it could be worth adding some electrolytes and checking that your water intake is high enough.
 
Grrrem said:

Since I'm vegetarian too, I'm curious how you'll manage getting enough protein each day while also consuming adequate fibre. It's been tough for me, given how intense the appetite suppression and fullness sensations are.
Which dose are you on, and at what point did the appetite suppression first show up?

This is what I normally eat, of course there is some variation, but honestly (and gladly ahah) I would be happy with the same meals every day.

Morning meal:

chia seeds, 12g

fromage blanc 3% fat, 200g (also known as quark, similar to greek yogurt)

sugar-free apple and strawberry compote, 90g (fresh fruit works too)

whey protein, 35g

Midday:

green beans, 250g (air fried, they come out like fries hehe)

firm tofu 150g, stir fried with some oil and soy sauce

cooked chickpeas, 70g

mozzarella cheese, 30g

Between meals:

Coffee with 100ml of soy milk + 100ml of milk (for

homemade protein muffin, 1

Evening meal:

whole eggs, 3

sourdough bread, 1 slice

fromage blanc 2 tbsp + mustard 1 tbsp (used as dressing)

Macros for the day:

Energy: 1604 kcal

Protein at 135.6 g

Fat at 65.7 g

Carbs overall 119.9 g (Net Carbs: 92.8 g)

Fiber at 27.1 g
 
Back
Top