Reta (+Cagri) stopped working

Gohengrin

Explorer
Joined
Sep 16, 2025
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Austria
(this was run through chatgpt for translation, so apologies if it reads oddly)

September is roughly when I started Retatrutide. Early on, results were great. Appetite was firmly suppressed, staying in a deficit was simple (300–500 kcal, at times 1000cal), and I dropped about 21 kg.

Weight at the start: 128kg. Weight now: 107kg.

For some time, though, things have not felt right.

At the moment I'm on 12 mg Reta, plus Cagrilintide at 1.2 to 1.5 mg, and truthfully it's as if I'm injecting nothing. The fullness I used to feel so clearly has more or less vanished. Hunger has returned, at times quite forcefully, and eating no longer comes to a natural halt. A dose usually lasts me 4 weeks.

It has always seemed to me that I require larger doses than other people to feel the same thing, and not only with this. At 6mg I could feel Reta.

Tesamorelin was also added a few weeks back, so I keep wondering whether it could be getting in the way.

A bit of background:

  • ~170 cm, right now ~106 kg
  • 38, male
  • protein around 170g each day
  • calories are logged, and adjusted every month if necessary
  • training 1-2 times per week.
  • since I'm on maternity leave I look after two small children. My wife helps, but it's very demanding.
  • sleep is okay-ish, roughly 6–7 hours a night
A plateau happened once before (roughly 6 weeks with no loss), yet this feels unlike that. It isn't merely progress that has stalled; it's as though the appetite/satiety system itself has quit responding.

Things I'm weighing as possible reasons:

  • receptor tolerance / adaptation after months on Reta
  • the body resisting after ~20 kg lost
  • Tesamorelin having an effect on hunger/metabolism
  • generally needing doses that are unusually high
Has this happened to anyone else, particularly when Reta + Cagri are combined?

Was there anything that truly resolved it?

A break, cycling, dropping one compound, pushing the dose higher, or some other route?
 
I'm aware of a minimum of 3 individuals who are right now taking 20mg of reta. 1 of them is a woman — I bring up that detail only because, in most situations, women's doses typically don't reach the maximum.
 
12 MG and you've hit a plateau 🤢 That's a huge dose. My suggestion would be to halve the Reta and stack Tirzepatide on top. From what I understand, Tirzepatide handles appetite more effectively. I haven't used it personally, but I've come across people saying the combo delivered far better results than Reta on its own. In my case, Tesa sped up my weight loss.

One more possibility worth thinking about: maybe your Reta came from a bad batch. I have no idea how much you've got left, but sending a vial for testing could be worthwhile.
 
Lovedog100 said:

12 MG and you've hit a plateau 🤢 That's a huge dose. My suggestion would be to halve the Reta and stack Tirzepatide on top. From what I understand, Tirzepatide handles appetite more effectively. I haven't used it personally, but I've come across people saying the combo delivered far better results than Reta on its own. In my case, Tesa sped up my weight loss.

One more possibility worth thinking about: maybe your Reta came from a bad batch. I have no idea how much you've got left, but sending a vial for testing could be worthwhile.
The Reta I'm using comes from a tested jeep batch, so it ought to be fine.

I've already attempted stacking tirz and then returning to reta. The result was actually weaker than reta by itself :-D At that point I was taking 8mg reta plus 6mg tirz.
 
Super Trips said:

I'm aware of a minimum of 3 individuals who are right now taking 20mg of reta. 1 of them is a woman — I bring up that detail only because, in most situations, women's doses typically don't reach the maximum.
That is 3 people, and the scale still moves for them?
 
Gohengrin said:

Lovedog100 said:

12 MG and you've hit a plateau 🤢 That's a huge dose. My suggestion would be to halve the Reta and stack Tirzepatide on top. From what I understand, Tirzepatide handles appetite more effectively. I haven't used it personally, but I've come across people saying the combo delivered far better results than Reta on its own. In my case, Tesa sped up my weight loss.

One more possibility worth thinking about: maybe your Reta came from a bad batch. I have no idea how much you've got left, but sending a vial for testing could be worthwhile.
The Reta I'm using comes from a tested jeep batch, so it ought to be fine.

I've already attempted stacking tirz and then returning to reta. The result was actually weaker than reta by itself :-D At that point I was taking 8mg reta plus 6mg tirz.
Sounds like you're covering a lot of ground already. Adding more exercise might move the needle a bit. HGH is another option, though it comes with downsides. From what I've seen, peptides don't hit everyone the same way. Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin get a lot of praise for sleep, but for me they do the opposite — I'm up once or twice every night. I dropped Ipmorelin, and my plan is to take double the Tesamorelin dose while using it half as often, so more nights end up being restful.
 
What’s your daily calorie intake? Some folks I’ve come across mentioned hitting a plateau, then increasing what they ate and the weight began dropping once more.

Our bodies are smarter than we give them credit for—when it senses starvation, it will push back somehow.

This may not apply to your situation, but if your calories are on the low side, it could be something to look into?
 
Lovedog100 said:

Gohengrin said:

Lovedog100 said:

12 MG and you've hit a plateau 🤢 That's a huge dose. My suggestion would be to halve the Reta and stack Tirzepatide on top. From what I understand, Tirzepatide handles appetite more effectively. I haven't used it personally, but I've come across people saying the combo delivered far better results than Reta on its own. In my case, Tesa sped up my weight loss.

One more possibility worth thinking about: maybe your Reta came from a bad batch. I have no idea how much you've got left, but sending a vial for testing could be worthwhile.
The Reta I'm using comes from a tested jeep batch, so it ought to be fine.

I've already attempted stacking tirz and then returning to reta. The result was actually weaker than reta by itself :-D At that point I was taking 8mg reta plus 6mg tirz.
Sounds like you're covering a lot of ground already. Adding more exercise might move the needle a bit. HGH is another option, though it comes with downsides. From what I've seen, peptides don't hit everyone the same way. Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin get a lot of praise for sleep, but for me they do the opposite — I'm up once or twice every night. I dropped Ipmorelin, and my plan is to take double the Tesamorelin dose while using it half as often, so more nights end up being restful.
No idea whether tesa helps with sleep. In my case it's more like... I fall asleep, get up, and it feels as though I only got half an hour of rest.
 
Winnifer said:

What’s your daily calorie intake? Some folks I’ve come across mentioned hitting a plateau, then increasing what they ate and the weight began dropping once more.

Our bodies are smarter than we give them credit for—when it senses starvation, it will push back somehow.

This may not apply to your situation, but if your calories are on the low side, it could be something to look into?
I’ve cut calories down, and right now I’m sitting at a slight deficit — roughly 100 to 200 cals. Honestly, though, it doesn’t seem to have made any difference. That said, I only started this about a week ago.
 
If hunger and food noise are the issue, switching to 7mg every 3.5 days is an option.

According to plotters, this produces the same peaks as 12mg/week, so side effects don't increase, while valleys and average plasma concentration both rise.

I tried it and got a small amount of relief, but after adding 0.25mg cagri, the food noise went away entirely.
 
I see 2 separate factors at play here. The first is tesamorelin, since it drives HGH production. Across the studies it usually did not lead to weight gain, but HGH is capable of ramping up appetite and it can also trigger fluid retention. That added fluid might account for why the scale has stalled, and if fluid is the cause, dropping the tesamorelin should bring it down within 1 or 2 weeks.

The second factor is something I have written about before, yet I believe it deserves attention because almost everyone using GLP's will run into it sooner or later.

Once you begin the medication, hunger gets suppressed, you eat less, and therefore you lose weight. On top of that you likely gain a bonus of 1-200 kcal per day in extra energy burn because reta lifts metabolic rate, which adds to the effect.

What matters is grasping what takes place once you have dropped a substantial amount of weight. For you that is 21/128 = 16%, with a starting bmi of 44 and a current bmi of 37. When weight comes off, energy expenditure falls, because the fat, organ and muscle tissue that is gone no longer burns any calories, and on top of that metabolic adaptation to a long stretch of low calorie intake pushes metabolic rate down even more.

With me, I began at 145kg and consumed 1600-1800 calories the whole way through, without any glp drugs. At first I lost 6 kg per month, until roughly 90 kg where it decelerated, and in the end weight loss halted entirely at 75kg while calories stayed the same. That amounts to a massive drop of about 1500kcal/day.

A further consequence of weight loss is that hunger climbs, and it keeps climbing higher the more weight you shed. This equation is exactly what makes holding weight off long term without GLP drugs so difficult.

Both of these effects kick in after your weight loss, which makes it appear as though the drugs have quit working. Yet if your weight is not climbing, they are doing their job perfectly, and this is simply the new steady state the drugs produce. Now, feeling somewhat cheated when this hits at around 16% weight loss on reta plus cagri seems reasonable to me, and that is certainly below the average seen in the reta studies, but sadly exactly 50% of people will lose under the average amount.

What you are using is basically the strongest combination of GLP drugs in existence, not yet approved or studied together unfortunately, but it acts on 4 separate weight related receptors simultaneously.

Naturally, when this occurs and you have not reached your target, it is a bit of a letdown, but staying on them matters if you do not want the weight to return. Shedding that weight is enough to make a very large difference to long term health problems caused by obesity, provided it stays off. I do not believe there is any solid evidence for tolerance to the weight loss effects of these drugs, so cycling off and on will not do any good. There is some early tolerance to gastrointestinal effects and side effects during the first few months.

I take it you are not experiencing many side effects? Frequently people who are less sensitive than average to these drugs end up with fewer side effects. You could try raising the cagri dose to 2.4. Anything above that falls outside the range of the research. Increasing the reta dose past 12mg is an option if you do not have many side effects. I am assuming you do not have diabetes or heart disease, since if you did, being more cautious with doses might be wise. I have come across plenty of people on higher doses of tirz but almost none on reta, not sure why.

I would begin by stopping the tesa to check whether it is fluid shifts. Over the long term you may have to accept a lower than ideal amount of weight loss, though 16% is still better than anything that was possible before GLP's.
 
At larger doses, reta hits your body in a different way, take my word for it. It isn't about food noise, but your heart rate will be affected.

As for cagri, people have gone as high as 5mg, and that's probably not something everyone should try.
 
Lovedog100 said:

Gohengrin said:

Lovedog100 said:

12 MG and you've hit a plateau 🤢 That's a huge dose. My suggestion would be to halve the Reta and stack Tirzepatide on top. From what I understand, Tirzepatide handles appetite more effectively. I haven't used it personally, but I've come across people saying the combo delivered far better results than Reta on its own. In my case, Tesa sped up my weight loss.

One more possibility worth thinking about: maybe your Reta came from a bad batch. I have no idea how much you've got left, but sending a vial for testing could be worthwhile.
The Reta I'm using comes from a tested jeep batch, so it ought to be fine.

I've already attempted stacking tirz and then returning to reta. The result was actually weaker than reta by itself :-D At that point I was taking 8mg reta plus 6mg tirz.
Sounds like you're covering a lot of ground already. Adding more exercise might move the needle a bit. HGH is another option, though it comes with downsides. From what I've seen, peptides don't hit everyone the same way. Tesamorelin and Ipamorelin get a lot of praise for sleep, but for me they do the opposite — I'm up once or twice every night. I dropped Ipmorelin, and my plan is to take double the Tesamorelin dose while using it half as often, so more nights end up being restful.
Simply dose it in the morning.

chewonmysac said:

Tesa raises Ghrelin, which is the hormone behind hunger. After the cycle finishes, it returns to baseline.
The ghrelin agonist here is Ipa, not tesa.

Gohengrin said:

(this was run through chatgpt for translation, so apologies if it reads oddly)

September is roughly when I started Retatrutide. Early on, results were great. Appetite was firmly suppressed, staying in a deficit was simple (300–500 kcal, at times 1000cal), and I dropped about 21 kg.

Weight at the start: 128kg. Weight now: 107kg.

For some time, though, things have not felt right.

At the moment I'm on 12 mg Reta, plus Cagrilintide at 1.2 to 1.5 mg, and truthfully it's as if I'm injecting nothing. The fullness I used to feel so clearly has more or less vanished. Hunger has returned, at times quite forcefully, and eating no longer comes to a natural halt. A dose usually lasts me 4 weeks.

It has always seemed to me that I require larger doses than other people to feel the same thing, and not only with this. At 6mg I could feel Reta.

Tesamorelin was also added a few weeks back, so I keep wondering whether it could be getting in the way.

A bit of background:

  • ~170 cm, right now ~106 kg
  • 38, male
  • protein around 170g each day
  • calories are logged, and adjusted every month if necessary
  • training 1-2 times per week.
  • since I'm on maternity leave I look after two small children. My wife helps, but it's very demanding.
  • sleep is okay-ish, roughly 6–7 hours a night
A plateau happened once before (roughly 6 weeks with no loss), yet this feels unlike that. It isn't merely progress that has stalled; it's as though the appetite/satiety system itself has quit responding.

Things I'm weighing as possible reasons:

  • receptor tolerance / adaptation after months on Reta
  • the body resisting after ~20 kg lost
  • Tesamorelin having an effect on hunger/metabolism
  • generally needing doses that are unusually high
Has this happened to anyone else, particularly when Reta + Cagri are combined?

Was there anything that truly resolved it?

A break, cycling, dropping one compound, pushing the dose higher, or some other route?
That may well be playing a role in what you're experiencing. Tesa is a GH secretogoblin, correct? Tesa tends to be weight neutral, but it can trigger significant water retention. In my own case, Tesa led me to gain roughly 5kg of water weight across a few weeks. Once I quit tesa, it disappeared. Also, even though tesa is broadly weight neutral, that doesn't mean appetite is untouched. GH raises both food intake and energy expenditure. The net result lands near neutral. From where you sit, though, you're eating more (increased food intake) and putting on (water) weight.

Tesa is frequently stacked with ipamorelin. Ipa is a ghrelin agonist (as someone else pointed out, it's nicknamed the hunger hormone). Dosing usually stays low enough that this effect goes unnoticed (mostly, at least), yet research does indicate it can boost appetite and lead to fat gain. It belongs to a drug class popular among bodybuilders during a bulk. If you're running tesa + ipa, I'd drop the ipa for now.
 
SVT810E said:


Just take it in the morning.

Ipa is the ghrelin agonist, not tesa.

That could definitely contribute to your experience. Tesa is a GH secretogoblin, right? Tesa is generally weight neutral but it can cause a lot of water retention. My personal experience is that Tesa caused me to put on about 5kg of water weight over a few weeks. It went away after I stopped tesa. Additionally while tesa is generally weight neutral that doesn’t mean that it has no effect on appetite. GH increases both food intake and energy expenditure. The net effect is close to neutral. But from your perspective you’re eating more (increased food intake) and gaining (water) weight.

Often people combine tesa with ipamorelin. Ipa is a ghrelin agonist (somebody else mentioned that it’s nicknamed the hunger hormone). People usually dose it low enough to not notice this effect (much at least) but research does suggest that it can increase appetite and cause fat gain. It’s in a class of drugs that are popular for bodybuilders who are bulking. If you’re doing tesa + ipa I’d ditch the ipa for now.

Click to expand...
Right now it's only tesa. I was planning to give HGH a shot down the line, but once I managed to get tesa, I figured I'd test it out first.
 
The explanations given here are genuinely excellent. Thanks for that.

That said, I seem to have a high tolerance to nearly all medications — Ibuprofen, Tramal (an opioid), nasal sprays, and so on. According to my doctor, this might come down to a gene variant, or it could just be cortisol. I do monitor my cortisol regularly, though, and the readings have never come back elevated (the blood was drawn in the morning, when cortisol ought to peak).
 
My guess is tesa might be getting in the way. You could be a high responder, and it's capable of triggering hunger, insulin resistance and elevated blood sugar. Reta's glucagon portion signals the liver to dump stored glucose, so elevated blood sugar could come from either the reta or the tesa, and the tesa brings on insulin resistance. GLP-1, the part that suppresses appetite, also depends on metabolic circumstances, and insulin resistance weakens its signaling.

Receptor desensitization is another possibility, but given that cagri operates through a completely different mechanism and you still aren't feeling it, a blood sugar problem seems more likely to me.

A few options come to mind:

  • drop the tesa, either for a while or for good, depending on your response
  • cut carbs, which directly lowers the glucose load
  • try lowering your reta dose temporarily for a period, though I'd save this one for last given what I said above

If you're someone who develops insulin resistance easily, I do think you can simply out-eat these medications. Stress can play a big role in it too.

Also, if you're curious about your blood sugar, one of those small meters would let you check whenever you like. They aren't very expensive and can be quite useful.
 
One thing I appreciate about optional peptides that aren't GLP is that they serve as a nice diversion when things plateau, haha. I went ahead and bought a vial of PE-22-28 just to experiment for fun.

If your weight isn't climbing (aside from water retention caused by tesa), you might simply continue waiting it out, paying attention to body composition and lab results rather than the number on the scale. It sounds like you're already managing muscle gain or upkeep well.

Beyond cagri, sema is a common choice for combining with reta (tirz is too).

Gohengrin said:

(this was run through chatgpt for translation, so apologies if it reads oddly)

September is roughly when I started Retatrutide. Early on, results were great. Appetite was firmly suppressed, staying in a deficit was simple (300–500 kcal, at times 1000cal), and I dropped about 21 kg.

Weight at the start: 128kg. Weight now: 107kg.

For some time, though, things have not felt right.

At the moment I'm on 12 mg Reta, plus Cagrilintide at 1.2 to 1.5 mg, and truthfully it's as if I'm injecting nothing. The fullness I used to feel so clearly has more or less vanished. Hunger has returned, at times quite forcefully, and eating no longer comes to a natural halt. A dose usually lasts me 4 weeks.

It has always seemed to me that I require larger doses than other people to feel the same thing, and not only with this. At 6mg I could feel Reta.

Tesamorelin was also added a few weeks back, so I keep wondering whether it could be getting in the way.

A bit of background:

  • ~170 cm, right now ~106 kg
  • 38, male
  • protein around 170g each day
  • calories are logged, and adjusted every month if necessary
  • training 1-2 times per week.
  • since I'm on maternity leave I look after two small children. My wife helps, but it's very demanding.
  • sleep is okay-ish, roughly 6–7 hours a night
A plateau happened once before (roughly 6 weeks with no loss), yet this feels unlike that. It isn't merely progress that has stalled; it's as though the appetite/satiety system itself has quit responding.

Things I'm weighing as possible reasons:

  • receptor tolerance / adaptation after months on Reta
  • the body resisting after ~20 kg lost
  • Tesamorelin having an effect on hunger/metabolism
  • generally needing doses that are unusually high
Has this happened to anyone else, particularly when Reta + Cagri are combined?

Was there anything that truly resolved it?

A break, cycling, dropping one compound, pushing the dose higher, or some other route?
Do you time your fasting around when you take tesa? Using GH peptides has pushed me toward intermittent fasting (even with some natural hunger), particularly when I divide the dose between bedtime and the morning.

Should you stick with tesa for the time being, reducing the dose, or following a 5 days on, 2 off schedule might ease any water buildup.
 
Calm Logic said:

One thing I appreciate about optional peptides that aren't GLP is that they serve as a nice diversion when things plateau, haha. I went ahead and bought a vial of PE-22-28 just to experiment for fun.

If your weight isn't climbing (aside from water retention caused by tesa), you might simply continue waiting it out, paying attention to body composition and lab results rather than the number on the scale. It sounds like you're already managing muscle gain or upkeep well.

Beyond cagri, sema is a common choice for combining with reta (tirz is too).

Gohengrin said:

(this was run through chatgpt for translation, so apologies if it reads oddly)

September is roughly when I started Retatrutide. Early on, results were great. Appetite was firmly suppressed, staying in a deficit was simple (300–500 kcal, at times 1000cal), and I dropped about 21 kg.

Weight at the start: 128kg. Weight now: 107kg.

For some time, though, things have not felt right.

At the moment I'm on 12 mg Reta, plus Cagrilintide at 1.2 to 1.5 mg, and truthfully it's as if I'm injecting nothing. The fullness I used to feel so clearly has more or less vanished. Hunger has returned, at times quite forcefully, and eating no longer comes to a natural halt. A dose usually lasts me 4 weeks.

It has always seemed to me that I require larger doses than other people to feel the same thing, and not only with this. At 6mg I could feel Reta.

Tesamorelin was also added a few weeks back, so I keep wondering whether it could be getting in the way.

A bit of background:

  • ~170 cm, right now ~106 kg
  • 38, male
  • protein around 170g each day
  • calories are logged, and adjusted every month if necessary
  • training 1-2 times per week.
  • since I'm on maternity leave I look after two small children. My wife helps, but it's very demanding.
  • sleep is okay-ish, roughly 6–7 hours a night
A plateau happened once before (roughly 6 weeks with no loss), yet this feels unlike that. It isn't merely progress that has stalled; it's as though the appetite/satiety system itself has quit responding.

Things I'm weighing as possible reasons:

  • receptor tolerance / adaptation after months on Reta
  • the body resisting after ~20 kg lost
  • Tesamorelin having an effect on hunger/metabolism
  • generally needing doses that are unusually high
Has this happened to anyone else, particularly when Reta + Cagri are combined?

Was there anything that truly resolved it?

A break, cycling, dropping one compound, pushing the dose higher, or some other route?
Do you time your fasting around when you take tesa? Using GH peptides has pushed me toward intermittent fasting (even with some natural hunger), particularly when I divide the dose between bedtime and the morning.

Should you stick with tesa for the time being, reducing the dose, or following a 5 days on, 2 off schedule might ease any water buildup.

Researcher6076 said:


I am 71, gym rat, scientist, yoga teacher, lol. I alternate days of 2mg Tesa fasting in the mornings, with 200mcg Ipamorelin + 200mcg CJC-1295 NODAC fasted before bed. And one day a week off. It's more conservative than all Tesa, so no side effects. And cheaper. And mechanisticly Tesa 3 days at 2mg is more effective than 6 days are 1mg. The ipamorelin + CJC-1295 NODAC is giving me the flushing tingles, so it is probably doing a little.

Click to expand...

Rather than following a 5/2 schedule, @Researcher6076 rotates Tesa 2mg 3 times per week with Ipa+CJC 200mg 3 times per week, reporting zero side effects.

That strikes me as a solid approach.
 
RadicalCrimson said:

Calm Logic said:

One thing I appreciate about optional peptides that aren't GLP is that they serve as a nice diversion when things plateau, haha. I went ahead and bought a vial of PE-22-28 just to experiment for fun.

If your weight isn't climbing (aside from water retention caused by tesa), you might simply continue waiting it out, paying attention to body composition and lab results rather than the number on the scale. It sounds like you're already managing muscle gain or upkeep well.

Beyond cagri, sema is a common choice for combining with reta (tirz is too).

Gohengrin said:

(this was run through chatgpt for translation, so apologies if it reads oddly)

September is roughly when I started Retatrutide. Early on, results were great. Appetite was firmly suppressed, staying in a deficit was simple (300–500 kcal, at times 1000cal), and I dropped about 21 kg.

Weight at the start: 128kg. Weight now: 107kg.

For some time, though, things have not felt right.

At the moment I'm on 12 mg Reta, plus Cagrilintide at 1.2 to 1.5 mg, and truthfully it's as if I'm injecting nothing. The fullness I used to feel so clearly has more or less vanished. Hunger has returned, at times quite forcefully, and eating no longer comes to a natural halt. A dose usually lasts me 4 weeks.

It has always seemed to me that I require larger doses than other people to feel the same thing, and not only with this. At 6mg I could feel Reta.

Tesamorelin was also added a few weeks back, so I keep wondering whether it could be getting in the way.

A bit of background:

  • ~170 cm, right now ~106 kg
  • 38, male
  • protein around 170g each day
  • calories are logged, and adjusted every month if necessary
  • training 1-2 times per week.
  • since I'm on maternity leave I look after two small children. My wife helps, but it's very demanding.
  • sleep is okay-ish, roughly 6–7 hours a night
A plateau happened once before (roughly 6 weeks with no loss), yet this feels unlike that. It isn't merely progress that has stalled; it's as though the appetite/satiety system itself has quit responding.

Things I'm weighing as possible reasons:

  • receptor tolerance / adaptation after months on Reta
  • the body resisting after ~20 kg lost
  • Tesamorelin having an effect on hunger/metabolism
  • generally needing doses that are unusually high
Has this happened to anyone else, particularly when Reta + Cagri are combined?

Was there anything that truly resolved it?

A break, cycling, dropping one compound, pushing the dose higher, or some other route?
Do you time your fasting around when you take tesa? Using GH peptides has pushed me toward intermittent fasting (even with some natural hunger), particularly when I divide the dose between bedtime and the morning.

Should you stick with tesa for the time being, reducing the dose, or following a 5 days on, 2 off schedule might ease any water buildup.

Researcher6076 said:


I am 71, gym rat, scientist, yoga teacher, lol. I alternate days of 2mg Tesa fasting in the mornings, with 200mcg Ipamorelin + 200mcg CJC-1295 NODAC fasted before bed. And one day a week off. It's more conservative than all Tesa, so no side effects. And cheaper. And mechanisticly Tesa 3 days at 2mg is more effective than 6 days are 1mg. The ipamorelin + CJC-1295 NODAC is giving me the flushing tingles, so it is probably doing a little.

Click to expand...

Rather than following a 5/2 schedule, @Researcher6076 rotates Tesa 2mg 3 times per week with Ipa+CJC 200mg 3 times per week, reporting zero side effects.

That strikes me as a solid approach.

Systemic reactions are something I'm concerned about:




Epi Pen resources?



Has anyone been able to purchase Epi Pens as a precaution against possible anaphylaxis? If so, how did you go about it? Is there a particular telehealth service that will write a prescription?

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Back
Top