Reta Batches and Testing

manfisher

Explorer
Joined
Jan 25, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
I’m quite new to this space. I’ve done a lot of reading on texting and group testing. At the end of January I picked up a batch of R10, and I’d like to know what’s in it and how pure it is. I realize I can’t look for group testing participants here—that’s against the rules—but I’m wondering whether any other R10 tests for late Jan or Feb batches are due to be released soon. That way I could compare and confirm I really received Reta rather than, for example, MT10.

Edit:

NO MENTIONING SOURCES. IT SAYS IT RIGHT UNDER YOUR USER NAME.
 
Dude, R10 is sold by a ton of different vendors. You need to narrow it down. What vendor did you use, and do you have a batch number?
 
To track down test results, you’d need to share more about which vendor you used. R10 is sold by just about everyone.

Here are a few paths:

1) Ask your vendor whether a COA exists for that batch. They can be faked, but lately most I’ve seen will simply say that batch wasn’t sent out for external testing instead of going through the effort of faking one.

2) Look at STG’s test results spreadsheet to see whether your vendor and batch appear there.

3) Check testing servers such as FPPG or a few others to see whether your vendor and batch are listed.
 
Dos-Dox said:

To track down test results, you’d need to share more about which vendor you used. R10 is sold by just about everyone.

Here are a few paths:

1) Ask your vendor whether a COA exists for that batch. They can be faked, but lately most I’ve seen will simply say that batch wasn’t sent out for external testing instead of going through the effort of faking one.

2) Look at STG’s test results spreadsheet to see whether your vendor and batch appear there.

3) Check testing servers such as FPPG or a few others to see whether your vendor and batch are listed.
I’m not sure what STG refers to—could you clarify? And is that spreadsheet posted somewhere in a specific thread?

manfisher said:

I’m quite new to this space. I’ve done a lot of reading on texting and group testing. At the end of January I picked up a batch of R10, and I’d like to know what’s in it and how pure it is. I realize I can’t look for group testing participants here—that’s against the rules—but I’m wondering whether any other R10 tests for late Jan or Feb batches are due to be released soon. That way I could compare and confirm I really received Reta rather than, for example, MT10.

Edit:

NO MENTIONING SOURCES. IT SAYS IT RIGHT UNDER YOUR USER NAME.

nevets said:

Dude, R10 is sold by a ton of different vendors. You need to narrow it down. What vendor did you use, and do you have a batch number?
I’m not able to name the vendor. I just got a warning for bringing it up, lol. Honestly, I assumed the “no source discussion” label meant there simply wasn’t an initial (source) post needed to verify my account.
 
Sending a sample off for testing is the smartest move. I bought a batch of 10 vials, shipped one away to be tested. Cheaper than picking up a single vial from a reseller, and these days I have 9 vials I actually trust.
 
manfisher said:

I’m quite new to this space. I’ve done a lot of reading on texting and group testing. At the end of January I picked up a batch of R10, and I’d like to know what’s in it and how pure it is. I realize I can’t look for group testing participants here—that’s against the rules—but I’m wondering whether any other R10 tests for late Jan or Feb batches are due to be released soon. That way I could compare and confirm I really received Reta rather than, for example, MT10.

Edit:

NO MENTIONING SOURCES. IT SAYS IT RIGHT UNDER YOUR USER NAME.
Check every vendor page and find 10 mg COAs with matching cap colors. The majority of what's sold originates from just a handful of Chinese labs or factories.
 
Back
Top