Reta and Tirz Cycles

gurbert

Explorer
Joined
Jan 16, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Thailand
Right now I’m taking tirzepatide at 5 mg weekly, divided into Monday and Friday doses. Over roughly 45 days, I’ve dropped about 6 kg. Given what I have on hand, once the current T30 vials run out, I’m expecting to move up to somewhere around 10–12.5 mg each week.

What I’m trying to figure out is how a more typical or healthier long-term plan would be structured, especially when it comes to cycling. More specifically:

  • Is cycling a better route than simply raising the dose over time?
  • If it is, would an R30 stack be the more logical choice? What I have now is an R10 stack, and I’m not certain that would cover a complete cycle (my rough math is about 48 weeks at 400mg).
As background, I’ve got roughly 600 mg of tirzepatide and 100 mg of retatrutide available at the moment. If I later ran a proper retatrutide cycle, from what I understand I’d need to add an R30 stack, which would put me at ~400 mg of retatrutide total. That said, I’m not looking to begin this right away, and I’d probably finish a full T30 stack first.

I’ve also thought about buying another 900 mg of tirzepatide plus 300 mg of retatrutide, then running shorter retatrutide bursts on and off while using tirzepatide for maintenance—but I don’t know if that’s a reasonable plan or if I’m overthinking it.

I’d like to hear thoughts on whether cycling is worthwhile. And if it is, do I really need 600mg of Reta to do it properly, or are shorter bursts enough?
 
Would you take blood pressure or cholesterol medication in cycles?

Once you figure out the dose and schedule that gets you to your target weight, you stay on it for life, unless something else changes.
 
A lot of what you're laying out doesn't add up to me.

Right now it's 5mg/week, yet the moment those 30mg vials are gone you jump to 2-2.5x that amount?

What exactly does “T30 stack” mean to you?

For the typical user, running Tirz or Reta in cycles makes no sense.

Bro?
 
If things are going well and you’re still losing, what’s the reason to mess with your dose—much less the drug itself? Pick a dose that gets results and stay there. If Tirz is working fine, why would you move over to Reta?

A “stack” means combining several different peptides. Reta alone, or Tirz alone, isn’t a stack.

As for what you asked: in my view, what you’re laying out doesn’t add up.
 
Anyone getting good results from Tirzepatide ought to remain on Tirzepatide by itself, with 2 exceptions: if unwanted effects are bad enough that they want to add another compound to fight them (for example, that survo fatigue issue), or if they want to test a stack using just 1 reta vial purely to see whether it might suit them down the road, because they intend to keep some in the freezer and would rather not discover much later that reta gives them awful side-effects.

Tirzepatide has completed the full clinical trial process and comes with a decent body of long-term safety information. Reta doesn't have that yet. It will eventually, but tirz works very well, so there's no strong reason to rush toward reta when your current approach is succeeding.

That said, I don't really mind what any of you do, and I won't quarrel with anyone who is simply too eager to experiment with every exciting new powder, because I'm the same way.
 
randompersonrandom said:

Anyone getting good results from Tirzepatide ought to remain on Tirzepatide by itself, with 2 exceptions: if unwanted effects are bad enough that they want to add another compound to fight them (for example, that survo fatigue issue), or if they want to test a stack using just 1 reta vial purely to see whether it might suit them down the road, because they intend to keep some in the freezer and would rather not discover much later that reta gives them awful side-effects.

Tirzepatide has completed the full clinical trial process and comes with a decent body of long-term safety information. Reta doesn't have that yet. It will eventually, but tirz works very well, so there's no strong reason to rush toward reta when your current approach is succeeding.

That said, I don't really mind what any of you do, and I won't quarrel with anyone who is simply too eager to experiment with every exciting new powder, because I'm the same way.
Honestly same. Tirzepatide is working really well for me right now, yet I still feel the pull to pick up whatever new thing everyone's raving about 🤣
 
Estarossa19 said:

randompersonrandom said:

Anyone getting good results from Tirzepatide ought to remain on Tirzepatide by itself, with 2 exceptions: if unwanted effects are bad enough that they want to add another compound to fight them (for example, that survo fatigue issue), or if they want to test a stack using just 1 reta vial purely to see whether it might suit them down the road, because they intend to keep some in the freezer and would rather not discover much later that reta gives them awful side-effects.

Tirzepatide has completed the full clinical trial process and comes with a decent body of long-term safety information. Reta doesn't have that yet. It will eventually, but tirz works very well, so there's no strong reason to rush toward reta when your current approach is succeeding.

That said, I don't really mind what any of you do, and I won't quarrel with anyone who is simply too eager to experiment with every exciting new powder, because I'm the same way.
Honestly same. Tirzepatide is working really well for me right now, yet I still feel the pull to pick up whatever new thing everyone's raving about 🤣
Same situation here. At my HUGE office, I've been open about using tirz, so anyone there who's on a GLP-1 but keeping it private comes up to me and shares everything about their own regimen. Whenever someone mentions sema, my gut reaction is that they probably haven't looked into tirz — because why pick sema when tirz exists? (And yeah, I realize a few folks in this space use sema and get great results with minimal side effects, but in my everyday life, the only things I ever hear about sema are that it barely works and comes with nasty side effects.)
 
woundcarping said:

A lot of what you're laying out doesn't add up to me.

Right now it's 5mg/week, yet the moment those 30mg vials are gone you jump to 2-2.5x that amount?

What exactly does “T30 stack” mean to you?

For the typical user, running Tirz or Reta in cycles makes no sense.

Bro?
When I say T30 stack, I'm referring to the usual T30mg x 10 vials sold by vendors — that works out to 300mg of tirz.

If you stick to the guidelines, the typical pattern is a 2.5mg increase every 4 weeks. My guess is that I'll reach 10mg / maintenance dose within 12-16 weeks, not at the point when I'm
woundcarping said:

A lot of what you're laying out doesn't add up to me.

Right now it's 5mg/week, yet the moment those 30mg vials are gone you jump to 2-2.5x that amount?

What exactly does “T30 stack” mean to you?

For the typical user, running Tirz or Reta in cycles makes no sense.

Bro?
 
Estarossa19 said:

randompersonrandom said:

Anyone getting good results from Tirzepatide ought to remain on Tirzepatide by itself, with 2 exceptions: if unwanted effects are bad enough that they want to add another compound to fight them (for example, that survo fatigue issue), or if they want to test a stack using just 1 reta vial purely to see whether it might suit them down the road, because they intend to keep some in the freezer and would rather not discover much later that reta gives them awful side-effects.

Tirzepatide has completed the full clinical trial process and comes with a decent body of long-term safety information. Reta doesn't have that yet. It will eventually, but tirz works very well, so there's no strong reason to rush toward reta when your current approach is succeeding.

That said, I don't really mind what any of you do, and I won't quarrel with anyone who is simply too eager to experiment with every exciting new powder, because I'm the same way.
Honestly same. Tirzepatide is working really well for me right now, yet I still feel the pull to pick up whatever new thing everyone's raving about 🤣
I'm in the same boat — I want to grab a Reta30x10vials purely to stockpile glp1s, and I have to talk myself into it....when for the same money I could get twice as much tirz, which is the safer option....
 
gurbert said:

woundcarping said:

A lot of what you're laying out doesn't add up to me.

Right now it's 5mg/week, yet the moment those 30mg vials are gone you jump to 2-2.5x that amount?

What exactly does “T30 stack” mean to you?

For the typical user, running Tirz or Reta in cycles makes no sense.

Bro?
When I say T30 stack, I'm referring to the usual T30mg x 10 vials sold by vendors — that works out to 300mg of tirz.

If you stick to the guidelines, the typical pattern is a 2.5mg increase every 4 weeks. My guess is that I'll reach 10mg / maintenance dose within 12-16 weeks, not at the point when I'm
woundcarping said:

A lot of what you're laying out doesn't add up to me.

Right now it's 5mg/week, yet the moment those 30mg vials are gone you jump to 2-2.5x that amount?

What exactly does “T30 stack” mean to you?

For the typical user, running Tirz or Reta in cycles makes no sense.

Bro?
People usually call that a kit
 
gurbert said:

Right now I’m taking tirzepatide at 5 mg weekly, divided into Monday and Friday doses. Over roughly 45 days, I’ve dropped about 6 kg. Given what I have on hand, once the current T30 vials run out, I’m expecting to move up to somewhere around 10–12.5 mg each week.

What I’m trying to figure out is how a more typical or healthier long-term plan would be structured, especially when it comes to cycling. More specifically:

  • Is cycling a better route than simply raising the dose over time?
  • If it is, would an R30 stack be the more logical choice? What I have now is an R10 stack, and I’m not certain that would cover a complete cycle (my rough math is about 48 weeks at 400mg).
As background, I’ve got roughly 600 mg of tirzepatide and 100 mg of retatrutide available at the moment. If I later ran a proper retatrutide cycle, from what I understand I’d need to add an R30 stack, which would put me at ~400 mg of retatrutide total. That said, I’m not looking to begin this right away, and I’d probably finish a full T30 stack first.

I’ve also thought about buying another 900 mg of tirzepatide plus 300 mg of retatrutide, then running shorter retatrutide bursts on and off while using tirzepatide for maintenance—but I don’t know if that’s a reasonable plan or if I’m overthinking it.

I’d like to hear thoughts on whether cycling is worthwhile. And if it is, do I really need 600mg of Reta to do it properly, or are shorter bursts enough?
That approach doesn't make much sense. Choose 1 GLP1 agonist and stay on it — there's no need to overcomplicate things.
 
Back
Top